Five

How to Deal with a Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Flashback

 

“Watch it, fruity.”

Jaebum pushes roughly past Jinwoo and walks into the classroom.

Jinwoo has everyone else in their class calling Kim Flower, but Jaebum has already moves on to Kim Fruity and Kim Fairy. “I just try my best to not to call you .” Jaebum explains today in the gym class.

 

Every day is like a battle. Jinwoo won’t be surprised if he sees the kids in the back unhinge their jaws the second he steps into the class. And that Minho guy who lives his school life 15 inches behind him? Jinwoo practically see the horns peek through his forehead. That guy hates Jinwoo before he even lays eyes on him. Like he’s been hired to kill Jinwoo in a past life.

 

Jinwoo has spent all night trying to answers the question of how to get away from Minho. Absolutely he’ll have to switch seats. That is the only answer. But switch with whom? He doesn’t want to force himself on somebody else. And the act of switching seats would definitely catches Minho’s attention.

Maybe someone in the class would drop out or die or something and he’ll be able move away from Minho.

 

Jaebum gets up from his seat at the back. He comes over and sits on the chair in front of Jinwoo’s desk. Putting his arm on the backrest, Jaebum rests chin on his palm.

Here’s another devil.

“Why is your hair so long?” Jaebum asks. He sounds like he is annoyed.

Jinwoo doesn’t know what to say, so he stays silent.

“Hey, can I ask you a question?” Jaebum says.

Jinwoo shrugs his shoulder. Didn’t he just ask me a question?

“What’s the deal with your face? I mean, you’re trying to be a girl or something? You know, it creeps me out!”

“Woah, Jaebum, that’s so rude!” Jiho yells from the back. Jinwoo takes a quick glance at him. Jiho is smirking. “He was born like that!”

“You shut up!” Jaebum jokingly yells back, before he turns his attention back to Jinwoo.

“Why are you so quiet? Come on, answer my question.”

Jaebum looks at him right in the face, kind of daring Jinwoo to look back at him, which Jinwoo does. Then Jinwoo actually smiles. Sometimes when he has feeling like he’s almost crying, it can turn into an almost-laughing  feeling. The thing is his mouth automatically goes up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter