Four

How to Deal with a Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The way Jinwoo contemplates it, everyone gets a misfortune. Like, he will probably never get lost in the desert, or contract eyebrows cancer, or be struck by random lightning. But if you consider all the unlikely events together, at least one of them may happen to each of us. He could have been bitten by a snake, gotten hit by a car or had diarrhea on his first date. But Jinwoo's misfortune is different. His misfortune is 'out of all the houses in all the districts in all of Seoul, he ended up living under the same roof with Song Minho'.

 

"I told you not to get on that goddamn train."

Jinwoo turns around and gets a clear view of Song Minho standing in front of him.

"Have a nice trip to Myeongdong? " Mino ridicules.

Jinwoo has to sommon all his bravery to hold his gaze before he briefly looks up and down. At the station, he'd been too far away to get a good look at him. Mino is obviously thinner than before. Now he has broad shoulders and tanned golden brown arms. And more muscled. Definitely not the type he should be messed with.

Seungyoon states,"Jinwoo, this is Song Minho or Mino. Mino, Jinwoo"

"We sort of met already," Mino says. "He was my classmate in the middle school. And today after I wasted a lot of my time at the train station, I tried to tell him he was going the wrong way -but he didn't listen."

Mino is grinning at him. The same old annoying grin he'd received in the middle school but with new atmosphere. The new Mino isn't what Jinwoo would call handsome, at least not conventionally. His face, when he isn't smiling, has a unfriendly, fierce cast to it, but as soon as he grins the playfulness melts into an airy radiance that makes Jinwoo want to shut his mouth and pluck the smile away.

"You guys eat yet?" Seungyoon asks, "There's a pizza in the fridge."

Seungyoon picks up his jacket that he just took off twenty minutes ago and considers a pair of shoes for a while.

"I have to go," Seungyoon says as Mino wanders into the kitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter