One

How to Deal with a Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N. LINE is a messaging app like KakaoTalk or Whatsapp. 15,000 wons is around $13)

 

 

 

Don't worry! Just drink coffee!

Huh. Jinwoo raises his eyebrows.

No. I’m not worried. I’m …curious. My job is somewhat mysterious, but it is awesome, and I enjoy it.

OK. So sometimes I do feel a bit uncertain. But I’m a four-year trainee with no money and no clue of future, for Pete’s sake. What do you expect?

Jinwoo is staring so hard at the slogan on a cup, before he drinks it in one go. Damn. How does it know?

Jinwoo thinks his status right now is about the peak of hopelessness. At this rate if god doesn't maliciously give him the way, there's a high risk that he will quit his so-called dream next week or maybe today.

And just when you are trying to find your way, one of those gods literally shows up and gives you the direction.

G Dragon even walks like a god. Jinwoo is standing near the elevator when he sees him enter the building. He's wearing a simple pair of sandals, simple-looking shorts and simple black t-shirt and yet he looks so stylish. His arms move back and forth like the rhythm of some funky musics, his torso doesn’t stand erect for some reasons but that makes him looks even more dope.

G Dragon stops to greet someone at the front desk, and seconds later he is standing beside Jinwoo, checking his phone while roughly combing his red hair with his tattooed fingers.

Jinwoo tells himself to don't stare. Stay cool, act like the adult he is. He has met GD few times before since they work under the same label after all, however those times he had to fight just to catch a glimpse of him among his entourage. But now GD is inches besides him, smells like cigarettes and expensive perfume.

Actually Jinwoo has a whole speech prepared, in case someday he will gets close enough to talk. He is going to tell GD that in his twenty-four years on this planet, nothing has inspired Kim Jinwoo like G Dragon music. He can feel that G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter