Fighting The Battle

Saved

As I walked I stop at the bus stop as I waited at the bus stop and I see a young man about 6'0 tall and short styled black hair. In a light gray suit I see he's arguing with someone on the phone. 

I shook my head because some people never their lesson until something bad happens. 

He begins to cross also continuing to ignore his surroundings I see speeding car coming his way. 

I drop my bag I sprint towards him and with all my strength I pushed him out the way. But I didn't make it out in time for me. 

I'm on ground in front of the car that hit me I'm bleeding from the large gash that's on my forehead though half my eyebrow on my right eye. He's just staring at me while he's on ground sitting upwards. 

That's when I came to my senses I got from the ground and headed back to the bus stop. I picked up my bag from the ground and bus just arrives. 

I get on the bus I paid fee for transportation. The bus leaves the scene with me. Sometimes I wondering about the older generation and even th younger generaton. 

When I arrived luckily on time due to an unforeseen accident from this morning. My day doesn't get any better from there as I entered I get pushed into a locker. 

By four girls that rule the school, they're Queenkas of this school as well F.Cuz that kings of the school. Honestly they bully me because I'm young mother. 

Jae, Ga-In,  Narsha, and finally Miryo. All of them are nothing but four white porcelain dolls with brown hair and brown eyes. They called themselves. The brown eyed girls. 

Which I found very stupid and unoriginal for that fact. 

" Well if isn't little ." Jae said 

She's the leader of the group.

" What do you want ?." I ask 

She slaps me hard.

" Did I say you can speak ." She say

I shook my head.

" Now get on your knees and say ' Master I'm sorry ' while looking at us ." She says 

I want to explode at that moment in time but what choice do you I have I mean they can do whatever they want and get way with it. 

" I'm waiting ." She says impatiently 

My fists balled in anger but I soon bring my knees back to the ground once. I look up at them and those three ing words that I now hate. 

" Master I'm sorry ." I said monotone 

God ! That was than poison. 

" Now that's good little ." She says with smirk 

But now I feel pain when she grabs me by my hair. Her knee connects with my face. I feel something warm from my nose. 

Great ! A bloody nose. 

Then Miryo kicks me hard in the stomach which hurt like motherer. Ga-In punches a few times. Narsha also punches me then kicks in me in the stomach again. She finishes off by grabbing me by my hair and slams my face in the locker hard as she possible can. 

I knew I should've still home but I can't I need to get education for my son. 

- Skip the school scene - 

I ran out of school I headed for straight for work but I'm stop by four different guys. It's them F.Cuz 

Great ! Just what I need !.

" Well ain't our favorite little ." Yejun said 

Please lord help me. 

" Where are going ? We missed you at lunch ." Jinon said 

" Yeah, why did you go missing around lunch time ?." Kan ask 

" I..I was m..making up a...assignments ." I said stuttering 

" But lunch time is our special time together ." Daegun said as he touch my cheek 

God ! I hate his touch.

" Yeah, you can't miss our special time together ." Raehyun said 

" I...I won't d...do it again ." I said stuttering again

" We know you won't ." Yejun said as he cupped my cheek 

" Be on time tomorrow ." Daegun said 

I nod 

" Now go because we have practice ."  Raehyun said

I ran as if my life dependent on it.