Artemis Past

Saved

Soo-hyuk POV

I look at my watch it's now 8:40pm but I'm still unable to get the girl and Key's words out of my head. 

I looked her file over and over again. I see there some pictures from when she was hospital. 

Man ! What did he do to ?.

I read the school doctor notes date from three years. When she was only fifteen. 

November 10, 2012:

Artemis had fainted during gym class today and was brought to infirmary by her coach. After I conducted physical exam on her. To concluded my diagnosis on Artemis is that she is two months pregnant. 

Artemis wakes up around 11:00am I told her why she fainted during gym class. When I told her of her options especially abortion. She gave me deadly look when I even mention the abortion. I asked her why did she doesn't considered it at least. She replied in very malice tone.

" Why even bring up that horrible word ? I'm not getting an abortion because this person that's growing in my stomach. The child has done nothing wrong therefore why should I kill an innocent person who has did not one thing wrong. Sure there will be some talk about it but I'm not afraid of it. If anything I will protect this child from any harm I will give my life for the child. Why you may ask is because its innocent person not criminal ." Artemis said 

Thus after I prescribed some prenatal pills for her. I recommended her to see me every few weeks. To check on her progress with the pregnancy. Later after she left I notified the principle about her situation. 

To my surprise, the boss let her stay I asked why and replied in a cheerful tone.

" Artemis holds a rare talent not only she already know three languages. It's her singing abilities that I admired because there's few people that I know. That could silent a room and possess the angelic voice. A voice that's forever engraved in your mind. That's why I allowed her to stayed why should I deprived her of her education over this. My orders is that she stays in my school even though the parents won't be happy. But my investors come America and they only reason my school is opened. Not the ones here ." My boss said 

I put down the file I start picking up to go home. But reading her file I can't but my heart sped up bit. On this girl that's believe in doing the right and sticking up for innocent. I chuckled at the fact she had her baby in this cruel world of ours. 

But maybe Key is right maybe she has been through a lot more than me. She has a lot scars than me emotionally and physically. She's 17 and a young mother in Seoul and the older generation don't take to kindly that situation.

Even the younger generation don't take to kindly to it either. Ok, some do take kindly but there very few people. But still I cannot get her out of my mind. 

When I arrived home.

I automatically go take a shower but I think of the doctor notes. The way doctor quoted her and the boss. Sound like she deeply admired by the staff and high up staff. 

As I went bed and fell asleep dreaming about my savior. Deep down inside of me, it leaves happy dreaming about her.