Long nights

How could I fall for HIM?!!! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrating:

That night 3 people lied awake. The first one spent all her night crying and remembering her dark past. Feeling lonely being so far away from home and far from her best friend who at this moment would be comforting her and telling her that everything was going to be ok. Far from the park that she had back home where she would go if she needed to clear her thoughts. Instead she was alone, in a place that she didnt know, a place where she had no friends to talk to. Just her four walls and they heard her cry herself to sleep that night, the longest night of her life.

The second person was a very angry and sad P.O. who wished that his hyungs would have let him follow you and Zico out of the building. He couldn't wrap his mind around why Zico acted that way when he saw you and why you acted the same way. He wondered if you guys had a previous relationship that he and the rest of the members didnt know about. He kept pacing back and forth inside his room trying to come up with answers, but ended up with nothing, that night he wouldnt rest easy.

& The third person found himself at a local bar drinking with fine women to forget about that days events and to try to forget those tiny tiny feeling he felt when he took your hand. He questioned himself as to why he took you away from. Why he told P.O that he wasn't letting you go, and why did he burn from the inside when he saw you and P.O walking to his room holding hands, when he only had met you for a brief second the night before when the kiss happened.  Ladies gathered around him each taking turns giving him a all while he drank up trying to pass the long night.

 

P.O POV

I didn't sleep at all last night Zico hyung didn't come home and I didnt get you number yesterday since she left.

I decided I was going to go to the corner store to see if I could maybe bump into her.

"Park Kyung hyung im going out." I yelled as I put on my shoes.

"Arasso just dont stay out to long we have schedule today." He said from the kitchen

"Neh hyung." I said half way out the door.

As I was walking towards the store I saw a life less figure walking in the middle of the stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter