reconciliation

How could I fall for HIM?!!! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That car ride was the longest car I'd ever been on. Finally the car came to a stop I looked out of the tinted van window. We were infront of a building the sign read Seven Seasons.

"you you wait here, its best if Zico and I talk to the magagers about your relationship." Kyung said opening one of the side doors. 

"Stay here, i dont want some fans hurting you." Zico said. I gave him a strange look, why woudl he care if fans hurt me.

"Umm..yea, ok" I replied.  

"So how did Zico win your heart?" asked Jaehyo

"Yea tell us,...oh im Ukwon." He smiled

"Hi im B-bomb" said a guy with black hair.

"Nice to mee-" I was cut off

"How did I win your heart?...I mean since you said I was your bias. Nobody tell Zico what I just said." Taeil pleaded.

" ...well-" I was cut off by a deep voice.

"Yea you go on and tell them how Zico won your heart." P.O said. I looked at him and his face was no longer sad, it was scary he looked mad, and I knew he asked that question sarcastically. How could he ask me that?, he knew exactly how I felt about him, was that kiss we shared not clear enough. How could he say it like that. Fine if thats how its going to be.

"Well to answer your question Jaehyo, it was very romantic, we met on a cold night, I was walking home from the store and I saw him running away from crazy fans and he was coming closer and he took my hand and ran with me, he was like a dark night like a crazy man we hide and he asked me if I was ok yea right, he kissed me and then told me if I didn't know who he was, like a stuck up jerk I told him I was and we exchanged numbers more like he took my phone when I wanted to call the cops and we promised to see each other more often  I told him that I never wanted to see him again and then love just happened I hated him." I said looking up at P.O.

"Woah so Zico is romantic, i never would have imagined it." They said. P.O threw the van door open and got off slamming it closed. I looked at him walk into the company.

"What the heck, P.O scared me, he's right we better head inside boys." They all got off leaving me by myself. 

I felt a tear run down my cheek, I was crying, nobody knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter