I'm ready

How could I fall for HIM?!!! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There i sat on the dinner table remembering my kiss with Zico That idiot jerk face just had to kiss me, but why did i kiss him back?,Oh My God what if he felt that i kissed him back! Of course he felt gosh i'm so stupid.

"Honey what do you think about the whole situation?" Hearing my Moms voice snapped me back to reality.

"I'm sorry Mom what did you say again." i asked.

"Your Mother was just asking about how would you feel about going to school here in Korea for a year." Dad said looking straight at me.

"I'm sorry, did you say school, here, in Korea!?, Why we are just here for the summer." i said, now fully aware of the situation in front of me.

"you your Father got a really good job offer here in Korea, but it's a year long contract that he will have to sign." she said looking over to my Dad. They both knew the way i felt about studying here, heck i didn't even want to come for summer break.

"Well can't you send me back to the States and Dad stay here."

"No honey, we don't have that kind of money right now to send you back and keep sending you money for a year while your father works here." She said, her voice becoming more serious in tone. "We save more money by having you attend school here." Dad added. "It's just a year."

I didn't want to attend school here. I was going to be the "New Kid" and we all know what happens to the new kids, they always get outcasted by the other students who have probably been friends since grade 1. I didn't want to go to the trouble of making  new friends when i already had plenty of good friends back home.

"What about Lizzy she is my BFF, and Mom what about your job?" i tried finding a good excuse as to why I couldn't stay a year in Korea.

"Well your Dad will be making ok money while working here so i could take a year off from working, and Lizzy well thats why you have social media like Facebook, Skype, and what's that new one; i believe it called SnapChat and Instagram" she said answering both my questions.

"I'm sorry but i'll have to give it some thought." i said looking down at my now cold food.

"Well you have 1 week to give me an answer young lady." My dad said before resuming his conversation with my Mom.

1 week! I don't want to live here for a year, especially not now that i've met that Idiot Zico, he would probably torture me every single day if he has the chance. I continued to pick at my food while all these thoughts ran through my head.

 

When i got home i went straight to my room. I layed on my bed starring at the ceiling, a couple of minutes passed by before i heard a faint tap on my window. I slowly rose from my bed and headed to the window to see a person standing in the yard wearing a black hoodie. P.O?? I tried to get a closer look but it was impossible there was barely any light coming from the street and they were dressed in all black. I propped open my window. "P.O is that you, what are you doing here its late?" I whispered trying to make sure my parents didn't hear. 

They quickly made their way to the tree infront of my window and climbed it, when they reached the top i still couldn't get a clear view of his face because he was wearing a mask. "Get back so i can get in." they said with a muffled voice. I knew that it was dangerous of me to let a stranger into my room but his voice didn't sound threatning.

When he finally was in he pulled down the mask. "Happy to see me?'' P.O said. He opened his arms and i quickly went to his embrace. "I needed to come see you after todays events."

"Im so glad to see you." i said releasing him.

"Zico hyung knows about us being together in the van." He stated

"I don't care, im just glad to see you." i said.

"So did Zico scold you, when he dropped you off at your house today?" he asked releasing me from his embrace.

"umm...no If by 'scolding' you mean kissing me, then yes he did, but im not telling you that."

" Good i would be mad if he did, listen about this whole mess that i put us in, i'll have everything fixed asap, so you won't have to pretend to like Zico hyung." he said. I sat next to him and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Im sorry, if i wouldn't have kissed you that morning and have some fans see us, you wouldn't be in this mess." i felt really bad that i had caused all this trouble in such little time.

"It's ok you i was careless too, because i kissed you back." he lifted up my face. " I should have known better."

His words were so sweet but it still didn't make me feel any less guilty. I couldn't mess up their career i just could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter