Part 10

How To Break Up A Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I need the blueprint of the floor plans for the three ongoing projects in Seoul and Busan. I need to review it just to make sure everything is going smoothly." Jisoo said as he walked back and forth while Junghan wrote it all down in his pink organizer. 

"You also need to prepare the rough drafts for the two business ventures we are going to discuss in the next meeting. Ah, yes before I forgot, you also need to set a date within this week since I have to attend an out of the country convention in Paris, France. I also need to know the up and coming activities I have within this month so I'll know what to prioritize. And.."

Junghan sighed and he secretly adjusted his mini recorder. He also tend to bite the side of his nail as Jisoo continued to give out his instructions. Speaking of Jisoo, Junghan worked with him for more than a week now. And with that small span of time, Junghan already had this big urge to just smacked the head of this workaholic man since Jisoo always gave him a lot of works to do.

Junghan then promised to himself that he would never be a secretary again to anyone or even in his next life. He already knew that Jisoo was a non-stop working machine but he didn't thought that his fiance also expected him to be like him. Good to say, Junghan knew how to go with the flow and he could easily learn the things which was new to him. And thanks to the modern technology which help him in his everyday work. Like now, thanks to his mini recorder.

He looked at his fingernails again. He noticed that his colorless nail polish was started to chopped off from his fingernails. It has been a month the last time he visited a salon. This is a nightmare.. My poor nails..

"Clear my schedule this coming friday. I have an important things to do...Jung Han, what are you doing?"

He was shock when Jisoo directed the question to him so he absent mindedly pulled his finger as well as his ingrown. The pain quickly spread in his body especially when he saw little blood coming from his poor nail.

'Ouuuch!'

 

"Jung Han, are you listening to me?"

 

His finger hurt like hell. It goddamned hurt like hell! "I need a manicure!"

Jisoo suddenly looked at him in disbelief, "Did you listen to everything I said?!"

He quickly showed the recorder to Jisoo, "If you have anything to say to me, could please just record it in this recorder? I really need to go to a salon right now or else I am gonna die! I promised I will very quick and I will—"

"No."

"But Sir Ji—"

"I said no!" Jisoo looked at him and his eyes were ranging with anger, "What the heck is this, Han? You're my secretary so do your job efficiently and stop acting like it'll be the end of the world if you don't get your nails done." Jisoo then snatched away the recorder from him, "And what's this? Dictation is not just a work, Jung Han. This improved your focus. But what the hell do you think you are doing? Stop doing this kind of things! You need to work for me. Do you understand that?!"

 

 "I am working for you. I understand that sir but I also need to have my manicure done—"

"You don't really understand your situation, do you?"

"I just want a damned manicure!! Please Sir—"

"No Jung Han! Stop—"

"But my finger is bleeding!" Junghan exclaimed and showed to Jisoo his bleeding finger. He bit his lower lip as he control the pain. His ingrown has been damage. It was his ingrown for goodness sake!

Jisoo quickly grabbed his hand and looked at his damage finger, ". Does it really hurt?" Jisoo asked with visible concern looked in his face. Junghan nodded and pulled his finger out of Jisoo's grip but before he could even get his hand back, Jisoo quickly pulled him outside his office.

"Sir Jisoo what—"

"Does your finger really hurt, Jung Han? I heard ingrown problems hurts like hell." Jisoo asked then Jisoo guided him inside the elevator without letting go of his hand. Junghan could felt the loud thud of his heart the moment he felt Jisoo tighten t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter