Unfinished story, (part 1)

of hearts and smiling faces
Please log in to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi still can’t figure it out, how he became the top dog in this mafia industries (actually, he knows why, but it’s easier to pretend he doesn’t) he could still see himself playing tag it with hoseok, damn he could still see the fire that burns hoseok when they were kid.

Min Yoongi came from a wealthy family, but, illegal wealth, all his wealth came from illegal human transaction, drugs, claiming protection money and such, yoongi has been exposed to this kind of stuff as long as he could remember, but yoongi doesn’t give a two damn on that time, not when he have hoseok by his side.

Jung Hoseok, yoongi’s playmate since they were baby, they both are so different, but that what sticks them together. While hoseok is loud and energetic, yoongi is lazy and grumpy, and while hoseok is gentle, yoongi is ruthless and also too straightforward. Hoseok is the sun, yoongi’s sun. Only his.

Yoongi was 11, hoseok was 10 when the incident happened. Yoongi was leisurely napping at the backyard of his house when he suddenly heard people screaming about fire, yoongi ran to see what the commotion is all about and lost his balance when he saw hoseok’s house on fire while people around it trying to put It off, yoongi’s eyes were wide, panic and anxiety starts to run through his vein and he frantically starts to searching for hoseok.

Only to see him being carried away on a stretcher with blood and burnt meat on his shoulder.

Yoongi didn’t want to leave hoseok alone at the hospital, so he quickly jumps into the ambulance, eventhough the paramedic said that he can’t follow, he beg and plead and he even cries (min yoongi doesn’t cry) (unless you’re hoseok) and that’s when the paramedic gives in, because they need to rush hoseok to the hospital, and all the way to the hospital, yoongi keeps glancing towards hoseok while holding his hands.

“Where is hobi’s parents?” yoongi asked quietly to the paramedic, a silence stretch between them before the paramedic shook his head and that’s when yoongi knows, yoongi is hoseok’s everything now.

12 years af

Please log in to read the full chapter