Just don't

of hearts and smiling faces
Please log in to read the full chapter

warning: ual assault, please dont read if you're uncomfortable :/ and also badboy hoseok 

There’s a few rules you need to follow if you want to survive high-school.

Do your homework Don’t mess with Jung Hoseok Don’t mess with his boy, Min Yoongi Just don’t.

 

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok is a two very different soul that have met along their baby year, while yoongi grows up to love books and studying, hoseok grows up to love sneaking out at night, meeting up with his gang mates, drinking and partying, but not once did he corrupt yoongi with his world.

Jung Hoseok is feared in school due to his record as the school bad-boy residents and also to the crazy amount of influences that his dad has over that school,despite with all this badboy image, hoseok never mess with people randomly, the one who mess with his thing is his target.

That mean the one that mess with Min Yoongi will be on top of his list, because yoongi is his and no one dares to mess with the possession of Jung Hoseok.

It happens at the start of high school, where yoongi still is timid and shy towards anyone who’s outside from his circle and just downright awkward. Where yoongi been shoved by a couple of seniors into the closet room and been left there for hours, and if namjoon, hoseok’s other bestfriend didn’t hear his cry, god knows he’ll be stuck till tomorrow. Hoseok was enraged when yoongi hugs him so tight and bawl his eyes out, hoseok knew that yoongi is claustrophobic and the thought of yoongi having a panic attack inside that small little room make hoseok feels like ing killing everyone, hoseok shush him, telling that everything is okay, and he’ll protect him with his life and god, hoseok is a man of his word, and he WILL protect yoongi with all of his life.

The next day, hoseok waited for the seniors, with namjoon and he just couldn’t think straight about what this ing ignorant seniors have done to yoongi, to HIS yoongi and again, hoseok is seeing fire through his eyes. The seniors came and hoseok starts to punch them on all the weak point, eyes, nose, chin, knee, groin, everywhere and it was messy.

Hoseok gets away with a black eye and busted lips and the seniors was suspended thanks to his dad’s influence and that’s all matter to hoseok, he wants them to know not to mess with yoongi or else they’re gonna get it.

“hobi, why did you do that” yoongi pouted while hugging hoseok from the back, yoongi is clingy by nature and hoseok just really doesn’t mind “why would I need a reason to yoongi? They mess with you first” hoseok said, putting his arms on top of yoongi’s “besides I can’t let my soulmate get hurts right?” ah soulmate…it’s the promise they made since they were little kids, that they are each other’s soulmate and they are destined to be together, yoongi blushed at those words, but opting to say nothing and only nuzzling his head onto the back of hoseok’s head. “yoon you’re still my soulmate right?” hoseok whined when he heard no reply from yoongi “yoooooongi~~ you don’t have anyone else right?” hoseok turn his body around so he could face yoongi while pouting “of- of course no hobi! Why would I want someone else as my soulmate when hobi is all I need ?” yoongi stutters a bit, face turning red “awwh, I don’t need anyone else other than yoongi too” and hoseok pinch both of yoongi’s cheek and hugs him. “I really don’t want anyone else other than you yoongi-ah” hoseok said softly, burying his face on yoongi’s shoulder and hugging him tighter and yoongi feels lightheaded.

It was on their senior year when a new student transferred from busan, and his name is Park Jimin,  with crinkled eyes and bubbly laughter, people would thought that he’s an innocent one. But apparently….

He was not.

He was a one loud piece of s, who keeps calling yoongi a degrading name, making ual jokes and keeps telling yoongi about how pretty he is for a man and yoongi honestly dislikes it, no he hates it. Yoongi doesn’t want to tell hoseok about it, he wants to settle it by himself, he can’t always rely on hoseok, can he? So yoongi decided to confront jimin and tell him

Please log in to read the full chapter