THE PUNISHMENT

The Dragons Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Here I am eating my lunch alone in my apartment. I just got home from the disaster I made back at the K and C building. Seungyoon our controller immediately instructed me to go home after I managed to put all of my things in a box since I will be transferring to the C.E.O’s office. He said that I could just get it tomorrow when my new job starts and that I should get some rest. Something is weird though it’s as if I’m a sacrificial lamb pampered to taste good when given as an offering. I decided to clean the whole apartment just to keep myself busy since CL and BOM will be home for dinner and I needed something to distract me. This apartment will be in chaos later once I’ll drop the bomb to them. Lying is definitely not an option when you have a bominator and a fierce CL as bestfriends.

 

Exhausted from cleaning the whole apartment I fell asleep in the couch waiting for them to come home.

 

 

 

 

“dara-yah, daraaaaaa” I heard CL say. I fluttered my eyes open only to see their worried faces.

“Why are you home early? What about work?” they asked in unison.

 

I inhaled and exhaled deeply as if readying my whole body to elaborate what had happened earlier.

 

Then I started to tell them everything. Well except the fact that I just directly told my C.E.O how attractive he is, that would be soooo embarrassing.  Silence was heard after I finished telling my story.

 

Crickets*  Crickets*  Crickets*

 

 

 

 

“uhmmmm girls?” I tried to wave my hand infront of their faces since they literally froze. I guess I did a big mess right now. Yup I’m definitely in trouble.

 

Then madness started.

 

                                                                                                                       

 

“YOU WHAT?!!!!” BOM and CL shouted at me.

 

“ YOU RUINED A LAMBORGHINI AVENTATOR? Do you even know how expensive that is?!!  Given our status right now, we can’t even pay him an advance payment for the damages!!” CL said shaking my shoulders like she’s trying to wake me up from this madness.

 

“ and it happens that YOUR BOSS OWNS THAT CAR. YOUR BOSS DARA!!” BOM said

 

“ and you said you’d do anything to compensate?” CL was literally ready to chop me into pieces.

 

 

I gulped. “ I had no choice, we have no money and I think he just wants me to work for him. Maybe as his secretary or something. I don’t know I was so scared back then I couldn’t think straight” I honestly said.

 

“Dara-yah you know why we’re mad right? What if he wants you to do something bad or worst what if he wants your body in return?!  Gosh dara. We’re just worried you know.” Bommie said.

 

Nope, nuh-uh  bommie no no. he clearly said He likes full ones and apparently for him I am not full. aishhh I hate remembering that.

 

 

 

“ On us three, We know you’re the strongest when it comes to hardships but please don’t forget that we are your bestfriends. If he does anything bad to you tell us okay, please dara “ CL said in a serious tone.

 

My eyes became teary after listening to my bestfriends. I gave them a HUG saying “ I have the best sisters in the world” a smile crept on Bom and CL’s lips but it slowly turned into worry. They hope that whoever this boss is. Don’t he dare hurt dara or else he will face world war 3.

 

Dara woke up early in the morning to get ready. She doesn’t know what job the C.E.O would give her since he just instructed her to come to his office early in the morning. She needs to get there early since she will be getting her things from the accounting department first.

 

She clearly remembered what her C.E.O said before she went out of the elevator since the accounting department is on the 10th floor and the Executive Floor is on 25th.

“just go to the executive floor and tell the secretary you’re from the accounting department “

 

 

sooo I’m not going to be his secretary right? I mean he clearly won’t need two secretaries.

 

 Right????

 

As soon as the elevator opened on the 25th floor Dara saw how different the executive floor is from the others. There was a big chandelier at the center and 2 huge desk with 3 secretaries each on both sides of the room. Next to each desk was a wooden door and she assumed it would be the bosses office. In the middle was a Sign made of Glass that says K and C Incorporated. She was holding on both of her hands this huge box filled with her things from her previous department. One of the secretaries on the left desk came to her and helped her carry the box then gently put it in the desk. She asked if she has an appointment and dara immediately said that she was from the accounting department as what her boss instructed.

 

She was immediately guided to the left wooden door and was greeted by a high class living room with an autumn colored theme. There was a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter