HOW TO RUIN A LAMBORGHINI

The Dragons Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"babe, come here" He said to me as he gestured his hand for me to sit on his lap. I immediately ran upto him to give him a hug. Sorry for my unladyness, I know a girl should act reluctant at first and then give in later just for a push and pull effect but damn!! if your ubber handsome boyfriend tells you to come to him, you run! you run to him like there's no tomorrow!. He gave me a peck on the lips after I hugged him and I immediately sat on his lap. He gave me fluttery kissses on my shoulder that would drive any woman insane. 

"Babe, stop" I tried to wiggle free but his kisses on my shoulder felt so good I couldn't compel myself to stop him. Then I felt it, a hand was touching my other shoulder gently it as if soothing me. It feels soooo gooooood.

 

 

 

"DARAAAAA, daraaaaaaaaaaa." hmmm? why did his voice change? Am I hearing a Girls voice? 

"YAH! DARONG!! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD! WE'RE LATE FOR OUR JOB!!" oh! it's bom's voice but why am I hearing bom's voice when here I am kissing Aaron Yan passionately.

 

then suddenly my moment was ruined. THUD!!. OUCH!!! Mighty Park Bom just tossed me out of bed. My freakin' hurts!!!

" YAH!!! I WAS DREAMING! I was already on the kiss part why did you have to ruin it!! I was getting kissed by Aaron Yan. AARON YAN. atleast let me kiss him in my dreams!" I whined as I massage my since my very caring bestfriend just shoved me out of the bed.


" YADA YADA YADA, don't dream woman. Aaron Yan? He's a celebrity dara how can a celebrity notice mere muggles like us? " Bom reasoned out as she was trying to fix the bed and my delusional brain for dreaming of being Aaron Yan's girlfriend.

 

I have been living in seoul for a year already with my two bestfriends. If you're asking me why I'm here the answer is simple. I need a Job that pays good money because my dad left us out of the blue and I needed to be the one responsible for financial problems. I am the eldest and mom already has so much to do. My little brother and my sister is living with my mother in Busan. They were reluctant at first to let me come to seoul. I mean who is idiotic enough to live in a city with so much people meaning Dragons can be everywhere. I don't want to get eaten but my family needs to eat!! I am just trying to avoid going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter