THE RABBIT IS TRAPPED

The Dragons Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong Everyone!! This is actually my first fanfic. I hope you'll like it ^^. Since a lot of Daragon moments is happening on twitter and IG right now. I'm full of positive bubbles XD. APPLERS!! whether they are real or not. WE WILL SHIP THEM. Ignore the haters and spread LOVE. <3 <3 <3

 

                                                                                                                                                                

 

 

"WHO THE RUINED MY CAR?!!" I heard someone say behind me, fear crept all over my body. Gosh DARA! how can you be so clumsy?! It would be okay if you ruined some good old car waiting for its owner to dispose it so it can rest happily ever after But ME! The great me, just so happens to ruin a LAMBORGHINI. I repeat to myself.  a LAMBORGHINI. I can imagine bom and chaerins shock faces if they knew that I got into trouble again. Mental Note Kill Myself ughhh.

 

 

 

I slowly, carefully and agonizingly turned around and then it hit me. His piercing gaze boring into my soul like a predator ready to eat its prey, I guess he already realized that me, the prey was the one who ruined his car. I gulped as he walked towards me not breaking the eye contact. I wanted to avert my gaze but I can’t. It felt like he casted a spell upon me.

 

 

 

My fear was relieved with awe as I watch the hottest man I have ever set my eyes upon. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans paired with sneakers. Plain clothes but he looked so stunning with it. As if the clothes didn’t matter, he looked like he came out of a magazine. Red Hair, luscious lips that would make any girl say yes, piercing eyes yet so y I feel like melting. How can someone look this SINFULLY Y? How????

 

 

 

“You” he said to me, that’s when I realized that he was already infront of me. I snapped back into reality. I just ruined this man’s car and here I am admiring how gorgeous he looks. I mentally smacked my head. Ugh So idiotic dara, that’s why some people don’t believe that you’re smart. Aigooooo.

 

 

 

 

I immediately did a perfect 90 degree bow. Then I began apologizing while relaying what happened in a rappers speed “ SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!!! I was late for my work and I did not even noticed that your car was there and I forgot to put the scooters stand down and I got mesmerized by how handsome you look that I did not even realized you were infront of me!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! “ I bowed and bowed like I was doing a ritual. BOMMIE!! CHAERIN-AH!!! I’m sorry your bestfriend is so clumsy!

 

 

 

But then I realized something… something embarrassing.

 

 

 

 

 ohhh shiiitttt. Did I just?

Did I just told him he’s attractive while apologizing?! What is happening to me?! Did he really cast a spell upon me? Yes, I always get into troubles and I always apologize if I was wrong. But NEVER, never was I so lost that it made me tell someone directly how freaking attractive he is, worst! I should be apologizing right now not fangirling over him! GAAAAAAHHH!!!

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss, hmmm Rabbit?” what? Rabbit? Do I look like a rabbit to him? GAH!! I take it back! He’s not handsome at all hmmp!

 

 

 

“ So you Ruined my Lamborghini Aventator because you were so clumsy you forgot to put down the stand of your scooter? What will you do about this mess? “ he said while pointing at his car.

 

 

 

 

“ I uhmm I uhmm sorry but I don’t have the money to pay for the damages. Mister Demon, aish I mean Red Head. I will do anything to compensate for this mess but money is not a luxury that I have at the moment “ I said trying my best not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter