Chapter 5

Your Approval in 90 Days

Yoseob's POV

Aish...is this guy even worried about the dirty looks people are giving us? He may not, but I DO. I'm a totally straight guy after all. I lowered my tomato-like head as we stepped into the restaurant, with our arms linked of course.

"Doojoonie...let me go...jebal..." I whined cutely, hoping that would throw him off guard.

But instead, he slipped his right arm around my waist, earning a yelp from me. "Andwae. You're mine." Pfft...who said so?! Having no other choice, I slammed my left foot hard on his right foot. When I say hard, I mean it. Really HARD. Kekeke. You should have seen his expression. Epic. Hahahhaha I would have rolled on the floor laughing if only we weren't in a public place.

Taking the opportunity, I jerked myself away from that flithy bastard and sped to the entrance of the restaurant, not before mouthing a "Shin~ Dong~(Genius)" to him. (Like the one he did in oms ^^ that was cute)

-

Doojoon's POV

Ouch...that cheeky bastard. People started staring at me, grabbing my right foot and hopping around like an idiot probably with a priceless expression plastered on my face. Didn't know he was so strong. If not I would have taken safety precautions. Not wanting to make my cutie wait, I endured the pain and hobbled to the restaurant as quickly as I could.

When I finally reached the restaurant after what seemed like ages, I was greeted with a familiar-looking man. "Sup Joon, long time no see eh? Since when did u turn into a manager huh? How come I didn't know?" I tried to sound pissed, but was caught red-handed.

"Shut the crap, Doojoon. You know I've just returned from Australia, but I'm not that dumb. Sheesh. Since the beginning of this year, dummy." Joon smiled it off. Yeh, Joon were childhood friends of mine, together with Junhyung. His father's business required him to temporarily migrate to Australia, thus we lost contact with each other ever since.

"Your boyfriend? I didn't know you were THIS gay. Ha- Aish stop that foul mouth of yours, my legs are getting tired." I cut Joon, as I noticed a tinge of pink in Yoseob's cheeks. Ahh, cute. I'm turning more gay every second. Not that I mind. HA. HA. HA.

Joon offered us the best seats in the restaurant, right next to the window, earning a breath-taking view of the city's landscape. We both ordered steak, which Yoseob gobbled down like a baby lion. A baby lion which everyone would like to have, even though it's a lion. Heheheh I'm going out of my mind.

"Seobbie you are cute." I smirked.

"S-shut up! I'm not cute...I'm...manly..." he blushed furiously. He chomped down another piece of steak in fury(?), leaving a brown stain on his milky white cheek.

"See, you are cute." I wiped off the stain with my napkin, earning a even redder-looking Yoseob who has now lowered his head to eat. People may think that he's sleeping or something. O_O

"I'm going to the gents." I grinned.

"O-okay..."

-

At the gents

People may really think I'm crazy...man...who the hell would grin while doing his business? Just thinking of him, I would smile unconsciously, sometimes even day-dreaming, which Junhyung is pissed at. :P

I quickly finished my business and walked out of the toilet, only to be greeted by a pair of arms around my waist.

"Oppa...remember me?"

---

 

Okay that was a CRAPPY and short chapter. *sobs* Sorry if it didn't make any sense or whatever. I just randomly typed this out of boredom caused by my homework. Sheesh...writing is just NOT my field.

Doojoon: then why are you writing this?

Me: shut up. and enjoy your moments with your seobbie. pshh. seducing him and stuff like that. i'm such a generous author to actually not have you guys suffering even until now. BE GRATEFUL FOR THAT U KIDDO

Doojoon: it can't be helped author-ssi. We are fated to be.

Me: ARGHHHHH YOON DOOJOON I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Doojoon: *panicks* AUTHOR-SSI MANSE!!

Me: *smirks* that won't help~ uh uh~ *wiggles finger*

Doojoon: screw tha-

Yoseob: Yeh, it won't help ^^ No more skinskip for the next chapters please author-ssi~

Doojoon: EH?! That won't do-

Me: Yes Sir!

Yoseob: Good. *nods proudly*

Doojoon: ouh, u are the one who made me do this... *runs after yoseob*

Yoseob: GAHH HYUNSEUNGIE HELP ME~~~ *runs to search for Hyunseung*

Hyunseung: O_O holy mama, a flying squirrel.

-chaos-

Me: *coughs* ahem...sorry about that. readers, PLEASE comment on my story, I appreciate all kinds of comments, even bad ones. I need your feedback to help improve my story kay? :( and i would like to ask you all, is my story progressing too slowly? need me to speed it up? is there too much dooseob? too little junseung? where's kiwoon? please write whatever you want that's in your mind, I wont harm you D:

Junhyung: Aniya, don't help her.

Me: *kicks him at THAT part*

Junhyung: OUH OUCH YIKES WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR. *falls onto the ground holding his **** painfully*

Me: Please comment kay~~~ *looks at Junhyung* you deserve that.