Chapter 3

Your Approval in 90 Days

A short update from my phone :)

-

Yoseob's POV

"YAH! Kiki don't touch that!!!"

"I DON'T WANNA WEAR THIS"

"Babe, you have to!! It's your first date after all :p"

"It's NOT a date!"

"I don't care, you must be dressed up to meet Doojoon. There you go. No need to thank me."

"Who would wanna thank you...*pouts*"

"Whatever. Now, quickly go. If not you're gonna be late. That's not polite. AND KIKI PLEASE PUT HAEMIN'S DRESS AWAY!! SEOBBIE'S A GUY FOR GOD'S SAKE..."

"Why? It's pretty :("

Yes. This was the scenario in the morning. Having friends like Hyunseung and Kikwang is such a torture. Seungie is such a fashion maniac while Kiki...*sigh* is a PABO...seriously, me wearing a dress?! -__-

Oh, I just received a text. The text goes like this:

From: Bastard

Hey cutie. You ready? Meet me at the train station. Muacks. Kekeke. Don't kill me. :P

Me, Yang Yoseob, had just been forced into marriage with a bastard named Yoon Doojoon. I'm going out on a coughdatecough with him. Not that I wanted it. Mum forced me to. *sob sob* Can't he come and pick me up. Idiot. What if I get . Pfft. I said goodbye to Seungie and Kiki before putting on my headphones and heading off to the train station.

-

Doojoon's POV

Hair. Check.

Attire. Check.

Mouth. Check.

Money. Check.

Movie tickets. Check.

Dinner reservation. Check.

Okay I'm ready. My heart thumped at the thought of a date with Seobbie. Hahhaa he's dayummmmmm cute. Yes I'm in love with him. Who wouldn't? That small petite figure, chubby cheeks, sparkling eyes and cute personality, Yang Yoseob, congratulations. You've made this tough man fall in love for the first time. Yes I'm gay. I just don't like the idea of interaction with the opposite .

The first time I told my buddy Junhyung about this, he laughed mockingly at me. "BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. You were serious? I apologize, for 1. I was intending to beat him up the next time we met, 2. I didn't realize you were gay all the while. Good luck, he seems tough." I smirked and said, "Not tougher than me."

Okay back to the date, it was a 15 mins walk to the train station. My heartbeat sped up when I saw Yoseob standing there innocently. He didn't realize I was approaching him as he was too engrossed listening to music. I went up to him and bear hugged him :DDDDD

"Kaja~ my cute little puppy"

-

Yoseob's POV

I reached the train station and looked around. No bastard. Pffft why make me wait. Oh well, who cares. So I just stood there until a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me.

"Kaja~ my cute little puppy" a voice whispered huskily into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. That voice. I slapped the arms away, turned around and stared sternly at the owner of those arms and voice. "You're late, Doojoon. Let's go. And don't ever be intimate with me, we're in public and I hate it."

He pouted and did his fail aegyo. "Forgive me Seobbie"

"Eww, that's disgusting. Palli, palli, I'm hungry." I said cutely and smiled.

"Arasso, cutie." he said, ruffling my hair.

"Yah! Don't do that!! Seungie put in a lot of effort to do my hair!" I said, pouting.

"Ooops."

There was a moment of silence before we laughed and set off for our destination, Doojoon in the lead.

---

Yay I updated!! :DDDD *throws confetti* a short update before I sleep. -sighs- school open house tmr, gonna be real busy :( And a little randomness...kekeke

-

Hyunseung: YAH YOON DOOJOON!! I SPENT THREE FREAKING HOURS ON THAT YOU KNOW?!?!

Doojoon: Mianhae~ I give you Junhyung as an apology ok?

Junhyung: WAD THE ?! Don't drag me in your childish bickerings!!

Hyunseung: *blushes*

Doojoon: You want hot and y Junhyung? Gimme Yoseob dressed up as a girl and I will give you Junhyung. Kekeke.

Junhyung and Yoseob: I DO NOT BELONG TO ANYONE!!

Hyunseung: *gets even redder*

Kikwang: I tried to, but Hyunseung stopped me :(

Doojoon: *pouts*

Me, Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung: *pukes*

Me: cough cough, Doojoon-ssi, please don't do that. Anyway, to all my readers, ILY~~~ so please comment and subscribe okay? :DD *gives sweets*

-----

ADAGADAGHAIFGSNMGRWO i typed this yesterday!!! D: darn phone. anyways im sleepy~~~ gonna sleep :D good nitez. open house today was a mess. hahha. a few cups of free milo and a lollipop for lunch. great.