Chapter 2

Your Approval in 90 Days

Hihi :D mianhae for the REALLY short update yesterday :( I'm feeling better now ^^ thx for all your concerns :D I decided to update now since I'm bored...AND! I'm thinking for a longer/double update today :D see how this goes~

-

"Umma..."

Yoseob switched gazes from his mom to his 'future husband and mother-in-law'.

And shock. TOTAL SHOCK.

"What...the...?" Yoseob managed to mutter out. Mrs. Yang's face went from ^^ to :D to :) to :( to ._. to O_O after hearing her son cuss. He rarely did that, well, not in front of her before. "Umma...you want me to marry this freaktard? This idiot that walks like a drunk person, flirts with girls everyday but still get high grades? Impossible. I'm sorry but I have to refuse if Yoon Doojoon is going to be my future husband." Yoseob was in utter disbelief. How could his mom have such horrible taste. Yucks.

 

Flashback (In Yoseob's POV)

I still remember it was my first day of high school. When I entered the school, the rumors that this school was full of gangs and cliques. Everyone seemed to friendly that those rumors drifted off my mind instantly. I even made new friends - people like Hyunseung, who dropped one grade because of his 4D-ness which made the teacher so mad that she quit teaching after a few days. After hearing this, me and my best friend, Kikwang whom I knew since I was little, burst into laughter, earning a hard smack from the doe-eyed Hyunseung. Well-earned?

Things could not have been worse if not for the incident which occurred on my way back home that day. I was asked to help our scary and evil teacher Miss Jung. I had a good impression of her when she stepped in, not after she did her infamous dinosaur laugh. Holy I was scarred for life. To make things worse, she was biased towards me because I was cute and stuff (XD), earning cheers and claps from my class. Sigh~ This is not gonna be easy TT^TT

Okay back to the incident, I packed my stuff after helping Miss Jung. Aish so tired D: That's not the worse part. As I was walking towards the school gate, I heard cries of "HELP!" and "Stop it...jebal...". Curiosity really kills the cat. Not my fault that I'm an angel ^^ I peeked from behind a tree, observing the scene that unfolded in front of my eyes. Unbelievable. So the rumors were true. I could never forget this scene: a group of boys bashing up a frail body mercilessly, not caring whether they beat him to death or not. One of them stopped after awhile, smirked and chuckled. "You are pretty tough for a tiny body of yours I see. May I know the secret? Or should I beat u up more to get the answer?"

That face. That voice. That laugh.

Yoon Doojoon. One of the Kingkas in the school. Swarmed by girls everyday. Together with a different girl everytime. That's what the rumors said.

You bastard. And I was starting to not believe in the rumors. So it's all facts eh? To think that I was starting to admire him...

"Hey that's a good idea." another figure kicked the victim hard on the stomach. He spit out blood, and blackened out. I gasped, immediately covering my mouth after realising what I had done. Pleasedonthearitpleasedonthearitpleasedonthearit I prayed. However, Lady Luck wasn't shining on my side that time.

"WHO'S THERE?!" the voice from earlier (not Doojoon's) demanded. I sat down on the grass patch, pulled my legs to my chest, covered my ears and closed my eyes. Too late. I could feel a few shadows on me. Before I could retaliate, a strong hand pulled me up by my collar. I opened my eyes slowly, only to face another Kingka of the school. Yong Junhyung. Also known as 'Popping Dragon'. "You're quite light for a guy." he smirked and lifted me up and down. "Stop it you bastard," I snarled as I kicked him in between the legs. (Mianhae Junnie ^^)

"You little...!!" Junhyung clenched his fists and was about to punch me when one of their gang members warned about a figure approaching. My captor looked pissed but retreated, not before dropping me roughly on the ground. "Ouch..." I rubbed my . "See ya later, cutie" a voice whispered huskily into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. Doojoon...? The owner of the voice then sprinted to catch up with the retreating group. I saw him turn and smirk for a moment before disappearing into darkness.

"Hey you okay?" the approaching figure from before asked worriedly, probably a teacher. "I am...but the guy behind isn't..."

(I'm too lazy to write the rest. Kekeke~)

-

(The next day)

"You guys wouldn't believe what I saw yesterday," I told Kikwang and Hyunseung.

I narrated the whole incident to them, excluding the Doojoon part, only to receive a "So?" from Kikwang and a...erm..."OMGOSH IT'S YONG JUNHYUNG!!! WASN'T HE COOL?!?!??!? KYAAAAAAA" from Hyunseung in fangirl mode. Aish these two pabos...why am I even friends with these people in the first place -__-||| And yes, Hyunseung has a HUGE crush on Junhyung, which I don't understand. He's a freaking bully. *pouts*

It was lunch time, I was happily eating ice-cream. Yes, ice-cream. And yes, for lunch. Got a problem with that? I don't see any, as long as it's yummy~ ^^

AND.THE.WORSE.THING.HAPPENED

I gulped as Doojoon and his gang walked towards our table. I was still in shock when he my ice-cream (TT^TT it's polluted). "YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted as I 'protected' my ice-cream. "Hey cutie, be my stead." he chimed casually.

"BWO?! OFF YOON DOOJOON WHO WILL WANT TO DATE YOU." I gave him a what-the- look. "Seobbie, please?" he pouted and used his fail aegyo on me. "Yah you are making it worse." Junhyung budged in, and went off to flirt with Hyunseung, who can die any moment.

"I'm not accepting, and that's final." I stormed off, followed by a confused Kikwang and a reluctant Hyunseung.

-End of Flashback-

 

(Back to the ward - In Yoseob's POV)

I rejected him already and now he is using his wealth to bribe me? I applaud you, Yoon Doojoon. I know I'm cute, but you can go get your effing s to entertain you. Or you are gay. That's why you want to be my stead. Eeeks. You are one flithy piece of do you know that? Get out of my life. And that mother of yours. She supports gay relationships? Oh i forgot. She's under his control. I'm sorry, but you can't have your way all the time. Not this time, at least.

"You know your part-time jobs and financial support from your relatives can't get you through this year right?" I heard him say.

I hate to admit it, but this is true. The economy this year is in crisis. I only have one part-time job left and I'm barely making it through. Is this the only way? My relatives are also facing the same situation, but the Yoons are still making a load of money. Rich bastards. Nonono Yang Yoseob, you must not give in this easily!

"No, I won-YES HE SHALL ACCEPT...uhh...give him 3 months will ya?" I was about to reject when my umma interrupted. UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Fine. 3 months then. Final."

no.

---

woah finally finished ^^ I spent the whole afternoon on this, so better make sure u enjoy it >:) *evil laughter* nah~ just jk, i wont force my lovely readers like that ^^

Please READ, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! ^^

And here's a little randomness...kekeke...

Junhyung: Yah author-ssi!!! That hurts you know!!

Yoseob: That was fun!!! ^^

Junhyung: Shut up kid.

Yoseob: I'M NOT A KID!!! *pouts*

Me: Stop quarreling you two. Yoseob, get along well with Joonie arraso? ^^

Yoseob: UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *cries*

Doojoon: Hey cutie, living with me is not such a bad idea you know, we can have fun ^^

Yoseob: ERT.

*starts squabbling*

Me and Junhyung: Aish these kids...dont forget to comment arraso?!

Me: I wanna know how good/bad my story is :D

Junhyung: More Junseung please. That kid was hawt.

Me: *facepalm*