Chapter 4

Your Approval in 90 Days

I know I haven't updated in a VERY long time :( I'm really sorry about that *90 degrees bow* because...I have been spending my time spazzing over Seobbie, so don't blame me :D lololol. AND I just realized I forgot to un-hide chapter 4 -___-||| clumsy me TT^TT no wonder there were no comments...LOL. Anyway I'm back! :D but that doesn't mean I can update often :( cuz I'm an lazy

---

Doojoon's POV

The train ride to our destination was, well, a silent one. The awkwardness was just too overwhelming. Even me, the almighty Doojoon, cannot break it. I glanced towards Seobbie, and saw him 'texting' someone. I chuckled. Hey how are you doing? :D -deletes- Hey how are you doing? :D -deletes- Hey how are you doing? :D -deletes-

Cute heh. kekeke.

"Doojoonie, where are we going. Really." he pouted at me. . Yang Yoseob, don't give me that face!! AGASDOJEIOAGJFEOIVGVJHOIWETH.

I felt my cheeks burning. My hands trembled. I stammered. "Y-y-you will know w-when we get there..."

Those deep, sparkling brown orbs. Cute button nose. Pink plump lips. Sweet angelic voice. Cuteness overload. I'm happy to die here, I don't care. Yang Yoseob, are you even a guy? I wish you weren't. Ughh. Who cares.

I continued staring at him, trying to blow his bangs. The slience rece again, but I don't care. He entertains me. hahahaa. I think I'm going crazy. You think?

I looked outside. "Hey, we are here." I gently grabbed his hand. He tried to struggle out of my hand, but I tightened my grip. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that he has turned into a bright red tomato. Cute. He stopped fighting back and lowered his head, following closely behind me. With a huge grin on my face, I placed my hand behind my back together with his.

-

Yoseob's POV

Geez. What a jerk!! *pouts* We got off the train. Woah. What a expensive-looking place. My eyes turned into eagle mode, absorbing the features of this modern city. Sheesh. We have been walking for 15 minutes already!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS HE TAKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. rawr.

As if on cue, Doojoon stopped in front of a store. Inside was like, everything. O_O clothes, make-up, accessories. A smartly dressed man appeared in front of us. He smiled and greeted us. "Good evening Mr. Yoon. The usual?" Huh? Usual? Someone explain this to meh!!! D:<

Doojoon gave an evil grin and nodded. "Same to you, Siwon. Yes, the usual. And the best for my wife." He pointed to me. Wife? OH YOU YOON DOOJOON. "Yah!!! Who the hell is your wife huh!??!?!?" I pouted unconsciously. And all he did was chuckle, pushed my into some random room, and shouted "I"ll be waiting for you, wifey!!!" before I could retaliate.

Everything happened in a rush. My face was cleaned, my hair was washed, I was forced to change into a suit and applied make-up. What the hell. Which guy needs make-up?! -______- "You're done. heheheh my masterpiece. New record babe!!!" the guy named...Siwon? He did some sort of congratulation dance.

Before I could make out what was happening, I was 'presented' to my 'master'. "Here you go. I gotta thank you Doojoon, I broke my record!! He's a real beauty." Siwon beamed, proud of his masterpiece.

Doojoon stood up and observed me. He was dressed in a black suit. And he was ahem very ahem handsome ahem. His hair was brought up, revealing a more charasmatic side of him. And I realized, he was...speechless?

-

Doojoon's POV

I didn't know waiting for your beloved one can be so...torturing. I sighed, resorting to reading magazines on the grand shelf. Siwon, I'm gonna kill you if you make me wait another 5 minutes.

At that instant, I heard footsteps. I immediately jerked my head up, two figures appearing in my line of vision. I stood up, taking in the features of my cutie. His hair was dyed copper brown (like in Shock) and he wore a shirt and a vest over it, finishing it all up with long pants. 

Oh goddamn, he was HAWT! :O and I stood there silently.

"Doojoonie~~~ are you dead? :D" Yoseob brought his face near mine and smiled.

"Uh..oh...let's go...thanks Siwon." I linked arms with him and proudly proceeded to a restaurant I knew very well, like a mother showing off her baby. Yoseob struggled again, only to have me wrap my arms around his slim waist and whisper huskily into his ear. "Resistance is futile, you should know that by now." I bit his ear and grinned foolishly. hahaha. you are mine, baby.

---

Yay finished!!!!! :DDDDD I may update later, depends on my mood. hehehe. Currently addicted to T-ara's cry cry and troublemaker!! :D the whistling is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive!! :))

And I know this is late, but... CONGRATULATIONS TO BEAST FOR GETTING 'BEST ARTIST' ON MELON MUSIC AWARDS AND 'BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - MALE GROUP' ON MAMA!! :))) so proud of my beastly boys. *throws LOTS of confetti until the whole room is flooded*

Thanks to all my new subscribers and please comment!! :D