Chapter 9

Waiting For You..

It'd been a week and everyone is expecting the transfer kid. The students already knew the soon-to-be new kid's name. It's NaEun. Son NaEun as full. One of the student asked one of the teacher that was incharge to handle the transfer stuff. And boom. Bingo. Son NaEun came out.

ChanYeol and you were at the cafeteria, having you guys' breakfast. Everyone in the cafeteria gossiped about NaEun, guessing which class she could be in. ChanYeol chuckled as he heard some of them gossiped.

"Don't they get it?? Son NaEun is going to be in our class.Pff." ChanYeol took a spoonful of tteokbokki into his mouth and chewed it noisily. You glared ChanYeol by the end of your eyes. There's this one fact that you hate about ChanYeol. He's handsome and cute at the same time, he's helpful, he's cheerful, he's kind. But he can't stay still. Like now. He's eating but he's dancing to Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb. I mean seriously?? Can't he just sit down quitely and enjoy his food?? 

ChanYeol didn't stop moving and that annoyed the hell out of you. You turned to ChanYeol and stared him daggers. ChanYeol caught you looking at him and sent a goofy smile to you. "Park ChanYeol. Can you stop?? I'm trying to concentrate on my food here." You informed him. He nodded. "Okay. Okay." He stopped.

-------------------

"So class. I'd told you guys right. So here I introduce you the new student." The teacher announced. Then, a girl with single-eyelid (the first thing you noticed on her) walked in. She turned to you guys and said "Annyeonghaseyo. Kang SeulGi imnida. I hope I'll do well here." She bowed to all of you and smiled. ChanYeol squirmed. "What?! I thought she was Son NaEun! Who's the one that giving false information??" You ignored him. You're too tired to do so. 

"SeulGi. How you take your seat behind JongHyun??" Hmm... Let's see. Behind JongHyun is the seat by your right side but at the other column. So... SeulGi is going to sit beside your right!! New friend.

SeulGi started her steps to the seat that teacher told her to. You waved at SeulGi. She sent you this very cute smile that showed her aegyo-ssal. No you're not a lesbian. You won't fall for her. You thought you're going to fangirl her soon. She really looks like an idol. She pulled the chair and sat on it. 

"Hey SeulGi." You whispered. She lifted her attention to you and tilted her head to the side. You introduced yourself to her and shook hands. "And this is ChanYeol." You pointed to ChanYeol while ChanYeol crazily waved his hand. SeulGi waved back. "You guys are so nice to me. Can I have my lunch with you guys??" she asked. "Sure!! It's my pleasure." You replied. She gave you two thumbs up and look infront. 

"Do you think this is 'The New Kid Club' ?? All of the new kid started to hang out with us." ChanYeol mumbled. "ChanYeol.. We have to be frinedly. So yes. I have to get as many friends as I can." You answered. "Okay Okay."

--------------------

"Attention!!!" The school's reporter, Amber suddenly shouted in the cafeteria. SeulGi was by her side. That's why you and ChanYeol couldn't find her. Everyone looked at Amber. "So as you guys knew. We have new kids in our school. One of them, SeulGi is going to held a party to celebrate us at her house. The venue is at her house. This Friday 8 p.m.!!!" Amber jumped off the bench she's standing on and walked away. SeulGi searched for you guys and you quickly waved your hand up in the air. She ran to you guys and sat by you. 

"Party?? Really?? That was quick." You said. "I often transfer. Transfer here transfer there. I like making new friends. This is how I make friends." She picked her spoon and tucked in. 

She sounds like a wise man. She knew how to make friends.. Communicate... Sooth people down.. Just look at her right now. Already so many people started to talk to her. She laughed and sent smiles. You just hope you can be like her. 

"Guys!! This is my friends!!" She shouted your name aand pulled you to her side. You got shocked at her action and suddenly people gave you a round of applause. You can't believe it. Seriously?? She's so kind!! "She's really kind to me!! I hope you guys like her too!!" She gave you a friendly hug that made you felt so appreciated. "And this is ChanYeol!!! He's a great friend! He's cute too!!" Now it was ChanYeol's turn. ChanYeol got startled and dropped his spoon. ChanYeol rubbed his nape and smile awkwardly. 

She's just too kind you started to love her.

-------------------

"What?? You can't exactly like her right??" ChanYeol hold your hand while you guys took a relax walk back home. You shook you head. "Come on ChanYeol!! We just made a really great friend!! She's just fantastic!!" You fangirled. "Are you a lesbian??" ChanYeol asked and cocked his eyebrow. "No ChanYeol. I just like her to be my friend." You explained. He tightened his hold on your hand. "Ahh.. Don't you think today is a great day?? SeulGi is going to be great friend of mine and you." You said. "Yah. Stop fangirling!!" ChanYeol whimpered. "It's not fangirling ChanYeol. It's called praising your friend." You muttered. You slightly hopped on your feet. 

"Are you going to her party?? Cause I'm not going without you." He started a new topic. "Sure ChanYeol!! It's SeulGi's party!!" You replied. "Okay. I'll go too."

You guys arrived at your house and he hugged you goodbye. And that you stepped into your house.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I updated! Yay!! I still can't update my other ff cause I have to wait for something to end till I can update. So I'm sorry for that. I added SeulGi from Red Velvet (I'm a big fan of Red Velvet and SeulGi is my ultimate bias) to help me with the upcoming plot. I hope you guys like her appearance and wait for the next update!! Love you guys!!

사랑 해!!!!