Chapter 33

Waiting For You..

It's the day. 

The day when SeulGi moved back to Busan. 

Goodbye, my friend. 

Everyone gathered around SeulGi, having their last chat with her before she leave. You joined them as the boys are quite shy with SeulGi except Jackson who was becoming the second attention after SeulGi since he's the only boy there. 

You guys chat alot, about life to things that happened in class. Some of them happened before SeulGi was here, so you guys shared some of them to her, leaving her with smiles that can shine more than the sun. 

The teacher wished her a good luck too. She's so lucky. Well it kinda deserve her as she treats everyone fairly and nicely. 

Last minute before school ends, everyone started to not hold their tears anymore. They swore to themselves that they'll miss SeulGi so much. SeulGi is such a good girl. She had leave such exciting memory that will forever stick in your mind. Everyone hugged her, giving her the best farewell she had ever receive among all the school she got transfers to. You hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go. After that, she went to ChanYeol, hugging him goodbye for the last time. She tapped his shoulder sportingly and told him something that you dead need to know. She went to Irene, her bestfriend when she was here. Irene was so sad that she was the one that cried the hardest. Her eyes were puffy, sad and happy at the same time. Happy that you guys had been so nice to her. Sad that she will leave all of you. 

SeulGi told you to meet her after school. At the party house which you used to be there.

At 7.30 pm, you waited SeulGi infront of the house. You could already saw some luggage infront of the house. A car beside it, ready to get packed with those luggages. You caught your form teacher, Ms. Cho sitting at the driver's seat. She's the one that responsible for sending SeulGi to the airport. You flashed her a smile as she replied the same. 

SeulGi appeared at the door of the house. She stumbled a little, legs turned jelly for a while. She held onto the doorknob for support. She locked the door like the responsible kid she is. She turned around after that, goofily smiled to you once she caught you there, standing wearing a thick coat. She went to you. You gave a bitter smile once you thought that you won't meet her anymore.

"Don't be sad. I'll contact you guys once I arrived in Busan." She said like there's nothing to be worried about, throwing her arm on your shoulder. While you were really really unwilling to let her go. 

But being a good bestfriend, she needed to get back to her place. If you guys are bestfriend, you have to support her no matter what she did, all the decisions she made. If she chose to be back in Busan (well actually she can't chose. But whatever), then let her. She must be missing her family too much. 

 You tried your best to not cry. She too, she tapped your shoulder. She pulled you into a hug and she whispered thing you weren't expecting.

"Don't disappoint ChanYeol. Go get him."

You froze. 

"I know everything even the things you don't know. But I won't tell you those things. I want you to investigate yourself so you know how much ChanYeol had suffer all of the time even before you were here. Yet he still loves you with his heart."

She knew everything even the things you don't know? 

What could that be? 

She pulled away from you and you saw her tears at her eyes. 

"You are the most bestfriend among all of them. Although you weren't always by my side, I know you always care about me." 

You couldn't help but cry at her statement. 

"SeulGi.." You sobbed. You hugged tightly as she rubbed your back thoroughly. 

"Please don't cry. I hate looking at you like this. I don't like people crying." She said. You heard her runny nose started to work. 

SeulGi.. Please don't leave me.

"SeulGi.. I love you.. " You manged let those words out from your mouth. You dugged your face into the crook of her neck. 

"I love you too." She replied. 

Minutes passed yet you still can't control your feelings. She broke the hug, while she rubbed your tears away from your puffy cheek with her thumbs.

"I want all of you to stay happy when I'm away. I promise that I'll come back when I have time." She took out her pinky finger. 

"SeulGi.." You curled your finger with her.

"That's it, I guess. I'll have to get to the airport. I don't want to miss my flight. " She let go of your finger and grabbed her luggage to put it in the hood. 

"Let me help you for the last time." You helped to carry the luggage. "Thanks." She mouthed. 

She pulled down the hood.

Okay. This is it. 

Goodbye, SeulGi.

She opened the car's door. She waved you for the last time before she stepped in the car. She shut the door hardly to make sure it won't open during the ride to airport.

Engine started. 

You're so weak. Your eyes keeps processing useless tears. You rubbed it away with your sleeve. 

The car started to move. You waved like there's no end. She put her head out from the window.

"SEND MY REGARDS TO EVERYONE!!" 

Yes. I will, SeulGi.

Anything for you.

You cried again.

-------------------

SeulGi moved back. Now who are you going to be friend with? Irene looked okay with you now. Hanging out with Irene won't be problem anymore. Guess it's Irene only after all.

ChanYeol and SeulGi... You lost your two bestfriends... BaekHyun too (you can't forget the silly guy). Irene was there. You guess how was SeulGi there. She must be doing excellent stuff.

You needed a bestfriend. More than Irene. More than BaekHyun. More than Suho.

Oh ChanYeol.

--------------------

"Hey there." Suho greeted, sitting beside you. You tilted your head up for him. "Hey." You answered.

Suho had being your study companion everytime you stayed for hagwon. Sitting infront of the Science section, you waited for him to come. Once he was there, he would greet you. You would said the same as he. And silent came, become the third person.

"I heard SeulGi moved already." He started the topic you didn't want to mention. You stopped the movement of your pen and stared at the scribbled paper. 

You pressed your lips. "Yeah." You responded. 

"I hope you are okay." He said softly. 

He is so understanding. 

You body began to shiver.

"They called me Suho is because I'm like their guardian. I hope I can become yours too." 

"You are, Suho." 

Your voice trembled. He sighed.

"I hope you don't cry again." He wished which his wish didn't fulfilled as you let out some tears.

It's weird. There's nothing to cry about. And you weren't on your period. But hormones were not showing clear evidents. Hurmm... Maybe you just couldn't bear all the pain you've been receiving from your friends. Well. If they still count you as a friend. Cause you knew what you did was kinda harsh. 

"ChanYeol told me that you like hugs. I hope my hug can help me to cure you up." He spreaded his slender arms wide. You looked up to him, rubbing your eyes before you did that. 

"It's okay, Suho. I'm okay." You refused as you still not so comfortable with him like ChanYeol. 

"Ermm... Are you sure?? Cause if you cry, everyone will look at you." He joked like the grandpa he is.

Junma.

Well. He's kinda right. You cry very loud. And library is a place to keep silent. People will look and you'll get embarassed.

After reconsidering, you nodded. "Thanks, Suho." You wrapped your arms around his body. He patted your back. "It's okay." He said.

You stayed like that for a while before he pushed away.

"There. I told you I can help you. You look okay now." He tapped your chin. 

Geez he's cheesy and his lame jokes is the thing that make your day better now. Since there's no clumsy and funny ChanYeol anymore.

"Haha. Thanks." You pushed his shoulder and he shrugged.

"Aish. How could you do that to me??!" He rubbed his shoulder where you hit him. A shush came along after that by a librarian. 

The two of you looked at each other and laughed soundlessly. 

------------------

One week had pass. Still no sign of ChanYeol wanted to be friend back and SeulGi had call you when she had arrive at Busan. She sounds really happy. And some of her family joined her on the phone call. From there, you knew she has an oppa. But you weren't so sure how old he is.

Irene helped you too. She's kinda good in Korean. So whenever you are confused with it, she's there to help. 

You started to be alone with Irene. ChanYeol and BaekHyun no longer having lunch with you guys. They hung out with the boys now. Well. It's okay. As long as it is not a girl. 

Some junior had giving you glares too. Well you don't know why. But you're sure that those girls are ChanYeol's hardcore fans. Maybe ChanYeol is the reason of all the deadly stare they gave you. Of course they noticed that ChanYeol had change. From bright to gloom. And you were no longer around him now. Or not they would ship the two of you which irritated you so much back those days. And you miss those complimets. Now people are giving you critics. 

Fine. You didn't care about what people says about you. It's your life. They don't have the right to talk or mention about it. Those are just some busybody who gossip all the day long. Huh. You bet they're more horrible than you.

One more week to exam and you could probably forget about ChanYeol now. Not too much but at least you didn't get hurt anymore since you had accept the reality that ChanYeol had move on. It's okay. It's his right. It's his life. You can't complain. 

Facing books all day can be tiring. You called Irene to come to your house to have fun for a while. 

To Irene : 

Yah!! Come to my house!! I can't just face books all day long!! I want to look at your ugly face!

You giggled at the last statement.

You pressed send to her, expecting to see her pretty face infront of your house.

No longer after, a knock wake you up from the addicting drama.

You swung your legs to the door. 

"Hey Irene!" You opened the door. Irene looking as beautiful as always. "Let me in." She pushed you back. Rude but friendly. 

"Hi Irene noona!!" ChoHyun greeted Irene. He's always interested in Irene. He said that she is a goddess. Well sort of. You couldn't deny that. Irene coldly waved back to him. 

"Let's get in my room!!" You pulled Irene's hand into your room and crashed the door behind. 

"So, what do you want to do??" Irene sat on your study chair. You landed on your bed and grabbed your phone and opened Instagram and continued your daily routine, stalking ChanYeol.

He no longer update his account. And one thing that hurt you more, he deleted all of your photo the he used to post. You scrolled the screen down.

Intention to move on went harder and harder to do as you kept looking at his face. If you couldn't look at him face to face in real life, then on cyber is enough. 

"Nothing. Just chilling." You answered.

"Geez. You're such a phone addict like ChanYeol-" She cut off her own sentence. 

Aishh.. She always forgot. You told her about your love to ChanYeol. But Irene promised you to not tell ChanYeol. 

You froze once you heard ChanYeol.

"I'm sorry." Irene looked the other way, feeling sorry.

You giggled fakely.

"It's okay. It's not a big deal." You flapped your hands. 

Okay. You won't cry anymore. You had enough. 

No more crying for man. If it was for friendship, then okay. You allow yourself to do that. But not for man anymore.

Irene suddenly sighed, catching your attention.

You looked at her, curious what was on her head.

"What is it??" You asked. 

She had to do this. Or not wave of guilt would drive her crazy. 

She has to do this for the sake of everyone.

"I think I has to tell you something." Irene watched you. 

"Okay?" You raised your eyebrow.

"It's about everything." 

Everything? 

Is this what SeulGi told you last night? 

You need to know then.

"Tell me." You said. 

Irene took a deep breath before she start.

"Okay. I know everything. About you. About ChanYeol. About BaekHyun. About TaeYeon. About Suho. And I'm going to tell you every freaking single detail to you. Just so everything is fair. No hiding from each other." She said.

You nodded furiously, couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay. You know YeEun?" 

YeEun. It's been a while since you heard that girl's name.

"Yeah. Her first love is KyungSoo, right?" You replied. 

"No." She shook her head. You made a questioning face. 

KyungSoo told you clearly that he's YeEun's first love.

"Her first love is ChanYeol." 

WHAT?! 

"What?" You couldn't hide your expressions. 

Park loving ChanYeol is her first love? 

"Isn't it KyungSoo?? He told me so." You stuttered.

"I know. Dyo told you that, right?" You nodded. "No. He's not." Irene explained with her hand. "ChanYeol is." 

No. You wanted to be ChanYeol's first love that he won't forget.

"Look. I know things were not the one you expected. But this is the reality. Actually it's like this.

First, ChanYeol dated YeEun. Both of them are each other first love. That time Dyo liked YeEun in silent. And ChanYeol thought Dyo is a good guy so nothing was in the way. But no one knew ChanYeol and YeEun were dating except themselves, BaekHyun, Suho and me cause they said they wanted it private. So fine. Dyo thought YeEun wss single so he always tried to flirt with her to own her heart. And lastly YeEun fell in love with Dyo. YeEun told ChanYeol that she wanted to break up. YeEun made her realtionship publicly, ChanYeol started to hate Dyo after he knew Dyo was the one behind all of that. Things went bad when YeEun declared to everyone that Dyo is her first love, not ChanYeol. Dyo can't get any happy. Well. I couldn't blame Dyo actually cause he didn't know about those two's relationship. I think if he knew, he won't even try to flirt YeEun. So.. Story goes on. Dyo broke up with YeEun as YeEun had to move to Jeju. And then, you came, toppling over ChanYeol's feelings. ChanYeol loves you, but I think you're too blind to notice that. While you like Dyo by the time. But ChanYeol kept himself quiet to let you know about his dark past with Dyo just so he could take care of your feelings. And things goes..."

So that's why ChanYeol hates Dyo so much.

"So you really like Dyo?" 

Why were you asking that question? Your feelings towards Dyo has died. But you need to know.

"Well.. I like Dyo from the start. Hehe..." She goofily said.

"But you dated Dyo when you actually knew I like him." You muttered.

"Okay. There's another story behind that." She tilted her head.

"Tell me."

"You remembered when BaekHyun gave a book to ChanYeol titled 'How to Flirt With Girl'?" You nodded. "I heard that ChanYeol has burnt that book already."

"That's not important now. BaekHyun lent that book to ChanYeol so ChanYeol could learn how to flirt with you that time."

"Oh! Jjinjjak?!" 

"Yes. Unfortunately... TaeYeon saw him that time. She thought that BaekHyun was flirting with you. So... TaeYeon and I made up a plan to destroy him. But I accidentally destroyed you. I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to. I accidentally added you and Dyo to the plan. TaeYeon is an actual witch that she wants to screw you to dead. " She stopped to catch breath. 

"Thanks her for that. Cause I'm totally screwed now." You threw your arms in the air, fell onto the blanket.

"I'm sorry. I know I was stupid. I'm sorry that I screwed you." She apologized.

You hummed.

"It's okay, Irene. It's all about ChanYeol now." You turned away.

"Thanks for everything by the way. Finally, I know what had happen before I was here."

I hope I could tell you more.. Irene thought.

The ugly truth.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The story is about to end!! I hope you be patient with me. I didn't mean to offense you guys in the last chapter. I was just moody that time. Keep reading till the end!

Have you guys listen to EXO's winter special album? (Sorry that I'm quite late to talk about these perfections.) Although SFU has a MV, I like Unfair and Girl x Friend more (I didn't mean SFU isn't good, I like calming song a lot). And I feel Girl x Friend's meaning has a lot similarities with my fanfic! (It's about the boy wants to date his bestfriend.)

I'll update soon! Expect things outside the box from me! Love you guys and ChanYeol too!! ♡♡♡

*Baby ChanYeol in the center!! They look so good here!! I love their album!! (Duh. I love all of their albums and songs) ♡♡♡*