Chapter 23

Waiting For You..

ChanYeol ran to your house once you texted him a 'ChanYeol. Come to my house. It's an emergency.' just now. That emergency scared him.

What if you got a scar on your hand? Well. That sounds quite stupid cause you can handle that without telling anyone. Duh??? But that'll deduct the percentage of your perfectness to him. 

He quickly knock on the door for about 50 times until a girl showed up. Oh It's you.

"Are you okay??" He quickly ran his hands down your arms and then cupped your cheek, tilting your head side to side. You shrugged at his touch. "That is not the emergency. Quick, follow me." You grabbed his hand and pulled him up to your room.

You crashed the door behind and said horrifiedly. "I got it."

"You got what??" His back went back a little.

"I GOT PATRICK AND SPONGEBOB!!!!" You revealed the huge plushies that were hidden your bed and you were grabbing onto it like a mad ghost and hopping around and screaming around too.

Why did he find that cute??

But Rilakkuma is cuter to him.

"Oh great. Where's my Rilakkuma??"" He took out his hand, wanting the Rilakkuma. 

"Ergh. ChanYeol. You're such a killjoy." You placed Patrick and Spongbob on your bed and bent over to get Rilakkuma for him. 

"Here." You handed him the huge Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma to him. His face got to its brightest state and he slowly walked towards it like he's walking towards the heaven's door.

"Rilakkuma.." He said. "Korilakkuma.." He embraced them, snuggling into the soft fabric. It was silent and peaceful, enjoying the cool breeze between your favourite plushies. You, Spongebob and Patrick.. Him, Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma.. It's just like.. You guys are made for each other.

"I FREAKING HAVE MY RILAKKUMA!!!!" He shook the huge plushies and hug it tightly. 

You can see he's more to Rilakkuma than Korilakkuma. But for you, you like Korilakkuma more cause it's white. And you like Patrick more than Spongbob cause Patrick's silly action never fails to make you laugh while Spongbob always acted smart and a good boy concept.

You were bonding with Patrick, ignoring Spongbob behind. He noticed that and he ignored Korilakkuma a bit too.

"Hey." He grabbed Korilakkuma. "You can take this." He gave you the huge white bear. You took a look at it and said,

"You paid for it, ChanYeol. It's yours." You just can't stop hugging Patrick's pink body. "Hey look." He pulled you away from Patrick. "I DON'T WANT TO GET SEPARATED WITH MY PATRICK!!" 

"Why do you like Patrick so much?? He's so dumb!" He said, unamused.

"He's cute." You answered plainly, only to receive a grunt from him. "Why did you call me??"

"You can take this." He shoved Korilakkuma in between you guys. You looked at the huge bear. So cute. "You don't want it??" You looked at him. 

He's such a huge fan of Rilakkuma and now he's giving one of Rilakkuma's bestfriend to you?? Is he serious??

"Of course. But the reason I'm giving it to you is... It's a symbol of our friendship??" He explained.

Seriously??

That's the dumbest thing you ever heard from a boy.

ChanYeol clearly noticed how unimpressed you are at his words that he tried to back-up himself.

"Hey. Look. We are bestfriend. Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma are bestfriend too. It's like they're resembling us. Don't you think??" You ing think that he sounded like a 5 year old kid. Rilakkuma? Korilakkuma? Resembling you guys?? Haha! That's so dumb!

You like that idea.

"Yeah. Then if that was what you're thinking, I think you should take my Spongebob too." You signalled him the Spongebob behind you. "No. It's okay. I don't need it-"

"Take it."

"No. I shouldn't-" 

"If your Korilakkuma resembling me, then Spongebob resembling you. If Korilakkuma reminds me of you, then Spongebob reminds you of me." You told him. "It's fair that way."

He tried to think that through. Yeah that's quite fair.

"Okay." He handed you Korilakkuma and get himself his Spongebob. "Great. I'm taking Spongbob to the trip." 

"And I'm taking Korilakkuma to the trip too then." 

"Good."

"Good."

"You should go home now."

"WHAT?!" His face turned.

You shut yourself up, too lazy to answer his remark.

"You texted me at 7.30 am in the morning and I got out from my Rilakkuma's boxer like and it's only 7.53 am and you freaking tell me to go home?? I was just here for ing 23 minutes!" He babbled, in a flash of lightning. "Erm.. Yes." You cocked one eyebrow. His face turned unexpectedly ugly. 

"Oh Come on, ChanYeol! You at least can get back to your slumber now!" You suggested. Yes. It's just 7.54 am in the morning. There's still about...4 hours and 6 minutes to the noon. "And I don't freaking care about what boxers you are wearing."

Geez. Why did he even talked to you about his boxer?? 

"I can't sleep once I woke up, you know??" He too, cocked an eyebrow like you. You ignored him, your hand are already on the doorknob. You gestured him to get out from your room like a waitress in a high-class restaurant welcoming a customer. 

He let out a sigh. An unamused sigh. "Fine." He grabbed a hold of Rilakkuma and Spongbob. A perfect match of colour between yellow and brown. He hardly made his way to the door cause he's tall, the Spongebob is huge and Rilakkuma is huge too. Three huge things combined togetherr, immensely enormous. 

"Thanks for paying the money." You winked playfully. "Shut up." He said. You giggled. You love this side of him. It's fun to . And look at him pouting and shrug.. Haha. Funny yet cute at the same time. 

"You want me to send you home??" 

"Gladly, yes."

--------------------

"I've never walk with you like this, you know??" You said, hands in you coat's pocket as it's Autumn. ChanYeol was wearing his jacket too. You were helping him to carry Spongebob while he carried his Rilakkuma by himself. 

"I'm the one who has been sending you home." He said. His hands slightly rubbed Rilakkuma's stomach.

"Hey! Look! There's a playground down there!" You pointed out to the playground at the end of the street. It's full with kids.

"Yeah. I used to hang out with BaekHyun at there when we were kids." ChanYeol replayed the scene on his mind. 

"Really?? Cool. You should do that with me soon." You uttered and you caught him looking at you.

"Really?? Cool. I'll do that soon." ChanYeol promised.

"But it's more peaceful at night. There's no one to interrupt us." He added.

"I am referring to night, ChanYeol. I don't hang out in the middle of the day." 

You reached his house and he bid you goodbye. When you're about to get on the road, you heard someone called your name.

Oh. It's ChanYeol's noona.

"You useless boy! You asked a girl to send you home and you're not inviting her in?? And why are you holding Rilakkuma and Spongbob?? Hey. Come in!" Yoora smacked ChanYeol in the head. She speaked too fast and friendly asked you in. You waved your hands awkwardly in the air, refusing.

"No. It's okay. I should get going first."

"Oh it's not a crime right to have some tea at your bestfriend's house! Let's go!" Yoora linked her hands with your and dragged you inside. 

This woman is really something. 

You entered his house, the warm air hit you like the best, perfect contrast of the outside air. 

"I'll put down these plushies in my room first, okay??" He excused himself and you nodded. 

"Take a seat!" Yoora told you. You did like she commanded, gawkily sat on the somfy sofa. "I'll make some tea first." She disappeared into the kitchen, leaving you alone in the living room.

You could only heard spoon hitting the teapot repeatedly. It's an uneasy situation here.

Aish. How you hope ChanYeol could get down here quick.

"Sorry." A voice came from the stairs behind you. You saw ChanYeol walking down the stairs and once he's down, he took his seat beside you. 

"She can be like that sometimes." He explained. You nodded to him. "She's crazy, awkward, and funny sometimes.." He started to talk about his noona, like a little brother knowing his noona too well. He told you about his noona and you barely hear it cause it's not important. Yet you think about the trip. 

You'd paid the fee and you're acknowledged that you'll be staying in a 4 star hotel. Thank God for that. But staying in a room with Irene and SeulGi?? That'll be super ing awkward. And ChanYeol will be alone.. BaekHyun is in the second class with Suho. And they're not coming.. 

Oh How will that kid do?? 

"Hey! Are you guys talking about me??" Yoora peeked at you guys who was clearly ChanYeol is the one that talking. "Yah Park ChanYeol! Don't talk bad things about me!" She warned him. ChanYeol rolled his eyes and added "She can be demanding too."

You can only giggle at his statement.

"Hey. You guys look like a couple." She was holding a platter with a teapot and three cup and saucer on it.

Not this again.

"Ergh.." You were unsure what you should answer. "Oh. Don't be shy. You're ChanYeol's bestfriend. I was just kidding with you." She surely saw the worried expressions on your face. 

Of course you're kidding.

She poured the tea she made into each cup and brought them out from the platter. She placed one of them infront of you. "Please." 

You curled your hand around the cup holder and sipped the nice tea ChanYeol's noona made.

Oh. It tastes good.

"ChanYeol keeps talking about you." 

What?

You were about to choke at her words.

"What?" ChanYeol responded almost the same as you. "Don't act, ChanYeol. You did." She insisted.

"Ergh.. Really?" 

"Yes! You're his bestfriend, right? He talked about what happened in school to me and most of them is about you."

Well Thanks ChanYeol. It means I'm an important person in your life.

"Noona. Stop." ChanYeol stared her daggers, using his big dark orbs as a weapon. 

"I was just kidding! Why are you guys so serious?? Oh My God!" She laughed out a melody. 

Geez. Park family is so weird.

"I heard that you're going to Malaysia too. It's going to be so exciting!!" 

"Yeah." You answered. She silently judged you.

"Ergh.. Is something wrong??" You played with the hem of your sleeve. 

"Are you the shy type?? You are quiet." She looked at you with her eyes narrowed.

"She's just not familiar with you yet, noona." ChanYeol helped you to answer that. Thanks!

"Okay. But we're about to be good friend from now. If you're my brother's bestfriend, I consider you as my bestfriend too." 

She really is weird. Weird yet cute.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey!! Welcoming Park Yoora to the story!! You little pretty angel like your brother is. Park family is so fabulous!!! Malaysia in the next chapter! Can't wait to talk about my home! Keep reading and comment!! Love you guys and ChanYeol too!!


*She's so cute. So much like ChanYeol*