Chapter 22

Waiting For You..

"Nothing. He's just one of my classmates, eomma." You explained to your eomma and she nodded, understand.

"So you have some scandals with him??" She guessed, playing with her hands like a 5 year old girl. You looked around, mocking your eomma.

"Erghh.. No?" You answered. ChoEun looked at you.

She knew about Dyo after she texted ChanYeol the day he came. ChanYeol told her everything. And you're lucky. Although ChoEun and ChoHyun are some y siblings, but they're really caring about their eonni and noona.

Come on! It's so obvious that you like Dyo!! You said that you will never cry for a boy cause that's super stupid. For you, boys are just heartbreaker. A total one.


*This picture clearly shows it all.*

Boys are all playboys who like to play with girls' heart. So you never really trusted one of them. Just naive girls will cry over boys. It really annoyed you. Like a 8 year old, already have a boyfriend. And when her 'boyfriend' leaves her then cried. Oh Come on!! It's not like he's your husband!! It's not like you're going to meet him again in the future!!  If you really do meet hin again. then fine. That's called destiny.You can't complain about it. But really? Crying over a boy?? *Spits out saliva* You still have a long live to live, young lady. 

So it's quite embarassing for you to cry for Dyo when you said those infront of your siblings. 

You avoided to make any eye contact with your sister. 

She knew you too well that it's a crime.

--------------------

"Oh come on. You can tell me everything." She annoyingly followed you into your room to keep bugging you out.

"Could you just shut up, Park ChoEun??" You scolded her like the respomsible eonni you are. You threw your bag onto your bed and gave her a furious look. 

"I won't shut up until you tell me about that Do KyungSoo." She insisted and not giving up. You rolled your eyes in irritation. 

"You don't need to know about him cause I don't have anything to do with him. And how did you know his full name?" You took off your blazer, leacing only the white shirt on your body with your skirt. 

"Park ing ChanYeol told me." She answered super rudely.

"Now you want to my bestfriend??" You furrowed your eyebrow. This kid is seriously nerve-wrecking you.

"Shut up. That is only an expression. So tell me." She tried to focus on one exact topic but you kept changing them.

"I'm going to take a shower first." You stood up and tried to walk past her. She quickly blocked you by stretching out her hands wide like she done to ChanYeol.

"Stop denying the fact that you like him, could you??" She stated. Geez what's wrong with her?? She doesn't even know anything.

"I? Like who?? I don't like anyone." Stupid. You added a stupid behind the sentence but you rather keep it to yourself only, just to not hurt her tiny heart into pieces..

"HAHA. Good joke, eonni. It's Park ChanYeol, the one you like." She said, earning a loud and annoying giggles from you.

"Serious? Park ChanYeol?? The one I like? HAHAHA!! That's the greatest joke I heard today!! Your jokes are better than ChanYeol's!! Oh My God! My taste is not so low, dude." You grabbed your stomach because of the impact your laughter had on it. 

"I'm serious. I'm really worried about you." ChoEun's tone changed drastically and she rarely did that. If she did that, it means she really is serious.

You looked at her. Is she really serious right now?? And why would this cares about you??

"I live with you for 16 years and I count that as whole of my life. I know you better than anyone else even eomma don't know much about you. Don't even talk about ChoHyun. He's a total . But at least he's a that cares lots about you like me. And I can say that you're perfectly in love with Park ChanYeol, your bestfriend." She came to a conclusion.

Dude. Why is everyone telling that you like ChanYeol?? 

"Look. I don't have any idea why you guys said that I like ChanYeol. But I don't even like him, like what I just told eomma just now. I don't like or even love him. If you still saying that I like him, fine. Let's just say I like him as a friend. Okay?? We're nothing more than friend. I pressed. JUST FRIENDS." You said that last sentence and you pushed ChoEun away to get down to business with your body, shower. 

ChoEun stood there, watched you enter the bathroom. She sighed. She coughed.

You really are helpless.

ChoEun turned her heels to her room. She laid on her bed while think,

Geez. Can't you see that I'm trying to tell you that ChanYeol likes you??

She hit her forehead with her palm.

--------------------

"CHANYEOL-AH!!!" You ran through the hallway, screaming ChanYeol's precious name. He lifted his head up and caught a suffocated you, trying to catch your breath. And let's not forget about people's stares on you. 

"You have to see this." You hold onto his locker while showed him your phone. He locked the metal stuff and took your phone.

"Ergh.. Spongeob??" He said. What does Spongebob has to do with him??

"Damn it! Can't you see that this is Patrick? I love Patrick! I have to get this!" You said, swiping the screen up and down. "It's on sale."

"Okay?? I'm not interested in Spongebob.. Or Patrick." He mumbled. You looked at him with a cunning smile.

"What if I say that it comes with a set of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma??" His facial expression changed almost at the same times once he heard the word 'Rilakkuma'.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??" He shouted, once again capturing everyone's view. But he don't give a damn about it. It's all about his Rilakkuma now. 

"Fine. Let's make a deal. I don't have enough money to buy this set of Spongebob and Patrick and you needed that set of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma. How about we shared our money to spend on this stuff?" You suggested with a sly smirk. 

"Are those originals??" He asked.

"ChanYeol. I don't buy fake stuff. These are original!!" You showed him the phone where all the info about the plushies are.

"Okay then. I hope those are originals-"

"They are, ChanYeol."

"Okay. When are we going to get it once we paid the money??"

"Three days after." 

He quickly took out his wallet and fished some notes.

"Here's the money. I need to have it before the trip to Malaysia." He shook his hands that was holding the notes, forcing you to pay it quickly. You took it and thanked him.

"Thanks." You kept it into your blazer's pocket.

"Now I need to go find the kid that sell this thing." You shoved your phone too into it. Once you about to set your foot to the kid, ChanYeol stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"The one that sells this is in our school?"

"Yeah. I followed her SNS. She's known for her business capability." You explained. He let go off your writs and answered a simple "Oh."

"Now I have to get going before these goodies ran out of stock." And with that you disappeared.

--------------------

"Honey!! I bought you some clothes for the trip!!" Your mother called you out behind your door. You were laying on your bed, looking at the tempting Patrick and he's going to be yours in three freaking days!! Muahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! *Cough*. Sorry.

Wait.

Did you hear clothes??

Freaking new clothes!!! 

You rushed to your room's door and twisted the doorknob, revealing your eomma with lots of shopping bags.

Thanks eomma for understanding me.

Unluckily, there's ChoEun behind her.

"I bought you some new clothes so you can wear during the trip!!" She set the shopping bags onto the floor and left it there. "ChoEun helped me with it." She added.

No wonder she was here.

You started to look through the bags to check out the clothes she picked for you. 

Great. This kid knows your taste well. 

"Thanks." You forced yourself to say that to your younger sister. She really did a great job. She just answered with a firm smile and lifted her shoulder with her arms crossed infront of her chest. 

"Thanks eomma for buying these for me. I love it."

"It's okay. Go impress that ChanYeol!!" 

Not this again.

"I don't like him, eomma." You said, rolling your eyes. You had say that for about the tenth time to your mom but she just seems to not understand it. "Just kidding." She smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I update this in the middle of the night!! At about 3.00 am to 4.30 am. Wanna take a peek at Malaysia?? Next time will be better. I'll just leave you guys with some ChanYeol's adorable pics. Love you guys and ChanYeol too!!


*Will you just look at those eyes!!!*

 


*Did I just mention that I fell inlove with his eyes?? You little torturer. hacuoihngcyuifhs.* (Die because of his awesomenes. Damn it!)