Chapter 3

You look like her [ Abandoned sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbyul's POV

 

I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I remembered some things last night related to my past when I was with Taehyung sent me home. Were they really related to me? As I was staring blankly at the ceiling, someone knocked on my door. A familiar voice called out to my name.

"Byul-ah! Breakfast is ready. You might wanna come out and eat with me." Jackson, my boyfriend, shouted from the other side of the door.

"I'll be right there!" I shouted in reply.

"Okay. I'll be waiting at the kitchen." He said and I heard his footsteps getting far from my bedroom.

 

Okay, here's the story between me and Jackson. I woke up in the hospital not remembering anyone even my parents or relatives. As soon as I opened my eyes, the first person I saw was Jackson, who introduced himself as 'my boyfriend'. That was then I started to live with him ever since I got discharged from the hospital. Of course, I looked for a job to help him with the rent of our apartment. The whole time I was living with him, he has done nothing but take care of me. I learned to love him on the process of getting to know him. I study and work part time as well. 

 

I stood up from my bed and fixed myself. After 5 minutes, I followed Jackson to the kitchen.

 

"Took you long enough." He said and served me the eggs and pancakes he cooked for breakfast. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said and shyly smiled as I took a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter