Chapter 2

You look like her [ Abandoned sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbyul's POV

After my first visit at the cafe I was tempted to go back every after class to meet them. I became a regulard customer and wait for them to finish their shift to have a little chitchat with them. They seem very welcoming but they also seem so... familiar. Like I have been with them in the past. Especially that Taehyung guy. No wonder I kept coming back. 

 

I was sitting at the very corner chair in the cafe while reading a book, waiting for the boys to finish their work. Just a few weeks more minutes, its almost closing time. Just then, Taehyung approached me. 

 

"Oh hey!" I said as I closed my book and layed it on the table.

"My shift is done!" Taehyung said in a happy tone, smiling widely at me. How cute, I thought. 

"How about the others?" I asked him while looking at the cashier.

" Well, they decided to stay a little longer." He explained. 

Suddenly Hoseok approached us and said...

"Sorry, Byul-ssi. We can't chat with you for you tonight. We have to clean the cafe before we leave. We asked Taehyung to walk you home if you don't mind. We're really sorry." Hoseok said and bowed. I was a bit disappointed but I should understand.

"Its fine. I understand . I should get going now, its getting late." I said as I started to fix my things, ready to go.

"Let Taehyung walk you home, Eunbyul-ssi. It's dangerous fo a girl to walk alone at this hour." Suga shouted from the kitchen of the cafe. I smiled.

"Wait for me. I'll just go and get changed." Taehyung said as I nodded.

After 5 minutes, he came back. He really looks handsome and at the same time he looks familiar. My head was starting to ache trying to remember things. Luckily I was sitting on a chair.

"Shall we go now?" Taehyung offered.

 

We bid our goodbye to the others and left the cafe. On our way home, I tried to have a conversation with him.

 

"Taehyung-ssi, if you don't mind asking me this." I started.

"What is it?" He said and looked at me with curiousity.

"What was Suga oppa's sister like?" I said as I looked at him trying to read his reaction to my question. He smiled but sadness can be seen in his eyes.

"She's my bestfriend. Jungkook, Jimin, Me, Hoseok hyung, Suga hyung, Rapmon hyung, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter