Chapter 1

You look like her [ Abandoned sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine day at the cafe for the seven boys. Its been a year since Min Hawon, Suga's sister, died. They had a hard time adjusting since they were used to someone hugging them when they get home, they miss someone cheering them up when they're feeling tired and down. Especially Taehyung. He misses his bestfriend or should I say lover. They were doing fine, smiling at the customers as the come in and out until one familiar customer came in.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was cleaning the table when the cafe door chimed signaling that a customer arrived. I stopped wiping the table and faced the customer with a smile and greeted her. WAIT, She looks familiar. My eyes widened at the sight. Is this real? Is Hawon really in front of me? I ran to the customer and hugged her.

"Hawon! Oh my god, I missed you! Where have you been?" - I said while crying. 

"Excuse me? I think you have the wrong person." - The girl said as she gave her best to make me let go of her. Suddenly, Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung pulled me off of the girl.

"We're sorry, ma'am. He thinks you're my sister because she looks like you." - Suga hyung said and bowed together with Namjoon hyung.

"We're very sorry, ma'am. We won't let this happen again." - Namjoon hyung

"Oh, no wonder. He looks cute. Its okay. I understand. Where is your sister anyway?" - The customer said with a smile. But silence was only heard.

"Uh, she died a year ago." - The customer's smile faded when she heard the answer to her question.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. And forgive me, I haven't fully introduced myself. I'm Lee Eunbyul. Nice to meet you." - She said as she offered her hand to me with a smile. I took it and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for my actions awhile ago, ma'am. I wasn't thinking right. You just really look like her. And I miss her." - I said as I grew embarassed for my actions. My cheeks were glowing pink. I heard her giggle.

"How cute. Haha! Just call me Byul. I guess I'll have to be a regular customer here." - Eunbyul

"No problem. The service is ours." - Seokjin hyung

"Is there anything you want..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter