Someone slips in! (To the diamond life)

Code Seventeen [Temporary Hiatus]

                Everyone stares at Jisoo, including Jeonghan from within the monitor. “Are you sure? You really don’t have to. What if PD-nim notices that you’ve found me?” he asks, worried. “I will take that risk, Jeonghan – I swear on my life that I will find a way to get you back here with us.” Jisoo remains confident while the other members start to look around, with Wonwoo and Mingyu looking at the odd tubes in the corner of the room. They’re tall, reaching from the floor to the ceiling. Mingyu notices a heavy door allowing the entry into one of the tubes and he curiously steps into one. It closes.

                “Mingyu!” Wonwoo shouts. “Someone help me get him out of there!” Mingyu is screaming for help from within the tube, his words being muffled by the metal encasing him. The other members come to his need, trying to open the door with their hands, while Jisoo notices a strange program load up. He doesn’t understand it, so he simply presses enter. A bad idea. The tube Mingyu is in starts to glow, and within a few seconds he disappears. “MINGYU! My dear Mingyu!” Wonwoo collapses to the floor. His boyfriend had just disappeared.

                “Uh guys? Someone else is here.” Jeonghan mentions from inside the screen. Another being has appeared, bearing a similarity to Mingyu. “Jeonghan? Why am I here with you?” he asks. “JISOO… WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND IN THAT COMPUTER GAME?” “I don’t know…” “Mingyu, we’re going in there.”