Monsters are attacking!

Code Seventeen [Temporary Hiatus]

                “Jeonghan-hyung! Where have you been? I’ve learnt a lot of new Korean words since you left, such as-“ The8 begins to speak at an accelerated rate, his words becoming almost intelligible. “Shut up!” S.Coups screams. “What are you doing in there?” he asks Jeonghan while the rest of the members get over their shock. “I don’t know. PD-nim just blindfolded me one day, and then the next thing that happens is you all waking me up. How long have I been asleep for?"“9 years, I should think. It’s 2025 now, and today is our 10th Anniversary since debuting.”“Well… I guess happy anniversary? I’m sorry I wasn’t there for the past 9 years.”

                “Hey, what are those… robot things?” Vernon suddenly speaks up, pointing at 3 small creatures, with lasers shooting from their eyes. “They’re shooting at Jeonghan-hyung!” “Run! Quickly!” Dino shouts. Jeonghan starts to run as quick as he can, before attempting to climb a large tree with many branches. He falls, and gets up again, deciding not to try a second time. He is hit by one of the monsters, and a notification pops up on the screen. “You’ve only got a certain amount of health, Jeonghan-hyung, and by being hit, you’ve lost quite a bit. You’ve got to find somewhere to hide, and soon!” Hoshi says, understanding the notification that came up. “Is there a building or anything?” After a bit of searching, Jeonghan finds a tower like structure and runs inside, soon landing on the floor. “Am I safe now?” he inquires to Hoshi. “Yeah, and your health is regenerating; just stay there for a bit.” “We need to get him out of there, and soon.” S.Coups says to the other members. “Does anyone have any idea how to use this computer, or at least doesn’t mind spending their free time figuring out how to use it.” 22 eyes look straight at Hoshi, expecting him to comply, as he was the one who was able to figure out what was happening. “What are you looking at me for? I don’t know how to use this crap!” Silence takes over the room in an awkward manner for a minute or two, when a small voice speaks up. “I’ll figure it out.” The voice belongs to Jisoo.