When moving, you may find something amazing!

Code Seventeen [Temporary Hiatus]

May 2025

                On the day of Seventeen’s 10th anniversary since they debuted with “Adore U”, their company, Pledis Entertainment, had chosen to move buildings. Although they had some success with their other groups such as After School and Nu’est, when they finally debuted Seventeen they became the biggest entertainment company in South Korea, overtaking SM, JYP and YG. Their new building was to be twice as big as the current building, enabling them to become even bigger.

                While they had a lot of money being the biggest company, Pledis had a large number of artists, and therefore they decided that they would set them to pack and move various areas of the building, with Seventeen being put to work in the computer area. Being their 10 year anniversary, they spent the time thinking about the decade and how their life changed. They remembered all the members who were once part of the group but no longer were both pre-debut and post-debut, but to Jisoo, only one of them stood out. Jeonghan. What happened to cause him to leave was a mystery, but leave he did anyway soon after their second comeback. Never did he say goodbye, all he did was vanish. For the rest of the members, it was just a part of life; they continued to perform to adoring fans, smiling as they did so. In Jisoo’s case, this was a different story; without his angel, he was no longer the same person, unable to live, only able to survive.

                To effectively pack and move the boxes as quickly as possible, each member did a certain room. Woozi was the first person to finish, and decides to look around, noticing things he hadn’t before. He notices a room clearly marked with the words DO NOT ENTER, and although he knows he should obey, he curiously enters – “Somebody needs to pack the stuff in this room anyway.” When he enters, he quickly discovers something amazing. In the building where he’s worked for over a decade, there is a room with a giant supercomputer. It takes up the whole room with multiple monitors, keyboards, speakers. In the corner, there are tubes connected to the machine with many thick wires.

                He calls the rest of Seventeen in to see it.