Happy Bornday!

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You climbed off the tree and succesfuly escaped from your own house. you tightened your jacket as you felt that the night breeze were about to froze you up.

You walked down the road without any plan, you felt that you needed to go find a place for you to live next.

“kamsahamnida” said taemin to the worker from the supermarket before he walked out of the store. From a far distance, he could see you that walked alone with a confused face.

“sungkyung?” you looked up and found taemin was there. He brought a bag of plastic bag on his hand. You were glad that you didn’t meet him right in front of your house

“what are you doing in the middle of the night, sungkyung?”

“i need a fresh air, how about you?”

“i live alone near here, and tomorrow is holiday so i can stay up late”

“you live alone?”

“yeah, both of my parents got divorced and i chose not to go with them so i told them i wanted to live alone and they send me money to keep me alive” he chuckled and followed by yours too.

Taemin was suprised, he never thought that you actually could laugh.

Since he wanted to erase your dark face, he asked you to go for an ice cream in the middle of the night.

You decided not to reject him too since you needed to ask an advice for him about living alone.

“you wanted to live alone too?” asked taemin to you while eating his ice cream. You nooded, you told him that you decided it by yourself.

of course you didn’t tell him that you actually got kicked off from your house by your own dad.

“you actually can live with me, i have another bedroom in my apartement” he told you and you were thinking that it wasn’t a bad idea at all. At this time, you couldn’t reject anything since there weren’t any other choices.

“is it okay for you?”

“of course, why not? we can pretend to be siblings, just pretend as your surname is lee”

“yours lee?”

“yeah, lee taemin. So i think that it’s time for you to go home, it’s getting more late”

“thanks for the treat, and for the offer”

“it’s fine, i’ll wait for you. Should i take you to your house?”

“aniya, it’s fine, i can go home by myself” you smiled to taemin before walked away from him. taemin looked at you that slowly became a dark dot from afar.

Taemin realized that you actually had a cheerful personality, but it got hidden by pains. and he didn't know what pain you had.

“i need to tell taehyung”

 

“is this the cemetary that you’re looking for?” chaerin asked to you and you nooded. chaerin helped you to go find the cemetary that kept Park Choa in there.

You got interested to find her and you didn’t know why. “thank you eonni”

“alright, i’ll get going now” chaerin waved her hand to you and you did as well. You walked into the cemetary and searched for choa’s grave.

The papernews that you got said that her cemetary was here. your dad didn’t know that you were here, he never checked you out to your room anyway.

 

“are you crazy? You’re going to let her live in your apartement?” taehyung asked to taemin who were on the phone. Taehyung , of course, thought that it was ridiculous.

Moreover, you were a girl and taemin was a guy. and something will going to happend if both of you lived together, he thought.

He laid his eyes on a girl who was similiar to you who was inside the cemetary right in front of him. “wait taemin, i think i just saw her. i’ll hang up” taehyung put his phone inside his pocket and walked to you.

the weather even was so hot even though it was still early in the morning, this summer time was the worst one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter