Angel

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ EXO - Angel

 

          “i heard that Taehyung’s dad is going to go to this school” said Chorong all of a sudden when you and her were walking down the hallway. It was a break time.

          You were suprised as hell, your eyes were about to popped out. Taehyung’s dad were friends with your real dad, which was Lee Seunghoon.

          And worser, Mr. Kim knew you and recognized your face.

          Chorong didn’t knew about it, so you didn’t want to made her got involved to this situation. “you look pale, are you sick?” she asked and you nooded.

          You would do anything to hide.

          You told Chorong that you wanted to stay at class and she letting you go. But in fact, you ran somewhere. You couldn’t meet the Kim or screw your life.

          You decided to just go to the rooftop and hid there, he wouldn’t know. When you just opened the door, you were suprised to find an adult were standing there.

          It was Mr. Kim.

          “hi, Sungkyung” Mr. Kim smiled at you, he might looked like he meant it but you knew that it wasn’t like that. He planned something behind, and you didn’t know what to do.

          You were trapped.

          “nice to meet you after you were gone for plenty years, your real dad misses you”

          “get away from me”

          “i’m not going to do something bad”

          “GET AWAY FROM ME”

          “do you want a soft way or the harsh way?”

          “STOP IT” Taemin and Taehyung suddenly appeared. Made both you and Mr. Kim suprised. “dad, stop doing such a bad thing just to keep me and mom alive” he protested.

          “T-Taehyung, what are you talking about?” Mr. Kim tried to act innocent. Taemin turned to said, “we knew that you came here to just kidnap Sungkyung. Now you can’t, we’re right here for her”

          Taemin took you away from Mr. Kim’s side and hid you behind his back. “or you have tokill me first, dad” said Taehyung. Mr. Kim was upset, he knew that Taehyung always been so bad to him but this had gone too far.

          “TAEHYUNG!” Mr. Kim yelled all of a sudden. “me and your mom had already raising you since you were kids and now this is how you repay me!?”

          “raising me?” Taehyung chuckled. “we’re such a rich person. The maids were taking care of me while you and mom were busy making money. If there were anyone i should repay, it must be them. Not you”

          “we’ll go now, stop doing this or we’ll call the cops” Taemin warned Mr. Kim and got away with you and Taehyung. He sighed, he just about to catched you but his own son blocked his way.

          Mr. Kim took his phone and dialed Lee SeungHoon’s phone number, “we failed. Taehyung and Taemin ruined it, we should go with plan b instead”

          “plan b? So you mean that you’re going to meet ‘that guy’?”

          “no, not him” Mr. Kim smirked. “his son”

                                

          “you should try to meet her, she’s a nice person” Hara said to Junhong as he typed on her laptop. Junhong was sitting on the couch in her room while holding an apple, smiled so sweetly to it.

          “eh? Meet my future wife to be, you mean?” Junhong asked. “Junhong, you knew that we can cancelled that arranged marriage thingy if we could help her”

          “what if we couldn’t?”

          “Junhong, i’m not going to let you suffer. Do you understand?”

          “but the chances of her suddenly get kidnapped was big, and if dad knew you brought up that case again and tried to take The Lee’s down, he’ll be mad and maybe we’re going to be broke since they might will sue us”

          “at least we have to make a move, i don’t care about broke! I have my own job, not like you who decided to just quit from college and worked with dad” Hara growled.

          Junhong put the apple inside his coat’s pocket and stood up, “fine” he sighed. “i’ll meet her”

 

          “are you okay? You seems like you have so much trouble since break time” Chorong felt so concerned to you. You were going home with Chorong now and walked down the street together. You wanted to tell her about the truth, you trusted her enough.

          “i have problem, cho” you sighed, not actually realized that you confessed it to her. “then tell me about it, don’t make yourself felt hurt by keeping it all by yourself”

          You stopped all of a sudden and Chorong also stopped. You looked at her, “i’ll tell you something” you decided to tell Chorong about everything.

          About your dad, mom, and you real family. You also told her about some rich families that were hunting you.

          Chorong was speechless, she didn’t knew that the problem was this big. She knew about your mom but she didn’t know about you real life, as one of The Lee’s and made you became Chaeyoung’s step sister.

          “that was insane....”

          “i know, i guess that it must be better if i just die, right?”

          “Sungkyung, stop saying those things. This world will be different if you weren’t here. You’re worth it, remember? Everyone is”

         

          Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee were right in front of Taeyong’s house, yes, they were about to meet with Taeyong. Both of them were actually the caused of Taeyong’s dad detention in prison.

          They played it with tricks, money and lies.

          Mr. Kim rang the bell and then Minseok popped out, Minseok were suprised. They knew who they were, “w-what are you doing here?” Minseok asked, he didn’t knew what to do.

He indeed felt like he need to tell everyone that their biggest enemies were right in front of their house. “we wanted to meet Taeyong, bring him out” but before Minseok could react, someone opened the door wide enough and it was Taeyong.

          “who is-“ Taeyong was speechless when he found both of them were there. The first thought he had was; grabbed a knife and killed both of them with his own hand.

          “what are you doing here?” Taeyong asked to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim only smiled as if he done nothing wrong, “we need to talk to you, about your dad. Come on” Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee walked away from the door and walked outside the house area.

          Taeyong followed them to the street that was empty and quiet. “please be quick or i’ll blew this to your head, Mr. Kim” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter