03:30

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOW PLAYING +++ U-KISS – 0330

 

          That morning, you just sat on your bed. It was a holiday, the boys were still sleeping and Taeyong was unknown where to be found. You quietly sighed, wondering where did he go.

          But you also felt relieved that at least, there was someone that wanted to help you. The Choi’s. Hara even wanted to gave you a help to find out about your mom, and also, the legacy that belonged to you.

          You decided to walked around the village. So you went outside with a jacket covered your body, it was so cold. As you moved your head to the left, you found chaerin with her plastic bag.

          “unnie!”

          “oh, Sungkyung!”

          “unnie, it’s been a long time, i miss you!”
          “me too! How have you been?”

          “i’ve been doing well, and you? Still living with Taemin?”

          “yeah, we have to hang out together again, Sungkyung”

          “we will, after all of this over” You told her and chaerin gave you a smile. She tapped your shoulder, she told you that she had to go to cooked some breakfast so she did.

          You put your hands in your pocket and walked down the street alone. It was such a lonely morning. Until when you raised your head, you found Tao was there right in front of you.

          you didn’t know how the and when did he got there. “oh hi, Tao” you greet him, but Tao only smiled and then he suddenly hugged you.

          You were suprised, it was such a sudden moves. “T-Tao, what are you doing?” you asked but he didn’t say a thing. For a few seconds, he finally said something.

          “don’t worry” said Tao, and that made you fell silent. “i’ll take care of everything”

 

          There was a family meeting with The Kim’s at their house, and unfortunetaly, The Choi’s was invited. Both of Junhong’s parents were coming and he was coming too, while Hara couldn’t come because she had bussiness in her office.

          They were talking about some bussiness and The Kim’s told his family about the engagement for Taehyung and Chaeyoung. “dad, i’ll go to the bathroom first. I’ll be fast” said Chaeyoung and then she left the table.

          “how about Sungkyung?” asked. Mr. Choi.  Junhong stopped himself and looking at his dad. Mr. Kim answer, “i’ll find her soon, and then we can have the deal by marrying Junhong with her”

          “so, is Chaeyoung know about this?”

          “she still don’t know about Sungkyung”

          “you should tell her, you know that she’s coming soon. Right?”

          “right, i’ll tell her” then Chaeyoung came to the table and continued to eat with them. Junhong scoffed, he doubted that Sungkyung will be found.

          And she shouldn’t be found by them, or else, her life is end.

 

          “i met chaerin unnie this morning” you told Taehyung who pushed you on the swing. You and Taehyung decided to hang out at the park because he knew that you needed a time to get refreshed.

          “jinja? Then?” asked Taehyung while pushing you. “well, we decided to hang out someday. After all this is gone and i’d be able to go out by myself again”

          “Sungkyung” Taehyung called you. “how about that guy named Junhong? Is he......going to marry you if you get caught?” he asked and that made you remembered about the deal your dad  made with the choi’s.

          “don’t ask me about that, i don’t know” you lowered your head and could felt that you were so scared. Taehyung stopped the swing, he felt scared too.

          He didn’t want to lose you, just with one single mistake and then you’d be found. He will lose you that easily.

          Taehyung hugged you from behind on the swing. He put his head on your shoulder and with that, he could smelled your scent. You felt warm in your heart and your body, Taehyung always made you felt like this.

          All the time.

          “if we someday got separated” he whispered, “just remember that i’ll always thinking about you all night. Everytime”

          You smiled quietly before you turned around and faced him, Taehyung also smiled to you and about to hug you. But then, something that he never expected came.

          You put your left knee on the swing and moved your body forward to Taehyung to kissed him on the lips. He was shocked, he never thought that you could kiss a guy like this after what happened.

          But his shocked feelings didn’t last long, Taehyung immediatly put his hand on your waist and your back to hold you from moving back. So that you couldn’t go anywhere.

And he kissed you back as if there was no way tomorrow.

         

          Hara was right inside her car, she dialed Junhong’s number and waited for him to pick it up. “hello?”  heavy voice came from the phone.

          “Junhong-ah, how? Is she already on her way?”

          “yeah, you better get ready”

          “i will” Hara hang off and then she got out from the car, walked right inside the cafe. She was waiting for Chaeyoung. Waiting for destroying her entire life.

          Hara sat on the empty seat and waited for Chaeyoung, and finally, she came to the cafe all by herself. “Chaeyoung-ah” Hara called her.

          Chaeyoung looked back to Hara and she became happy, Chaeyoung thought that Hara was one of her friend. While Hara, she didn’t even like Chaeyoung.

          “look at you!” said Hara, she was trying to praise Chaeyoung and looked sincere. She tried to hard. “you look so beautiful! I miss you so much! I have a lot of works at the office because of an old damn case that suddenly get discussed again” Hara faked her annoyance.

          “what case, unnie?” Chaeyoung asked. She sat right in front of Hara. “it’s about Park Choa, have you heard it before?” Hara asked, she was waiting for Chaeyoung to answer.

          “oh, it’s the woman that flirt with my dad and killed herself” replied Chaeyoung. At that time, Hara really wanted to laugh out and threw Chaeyoung out of the cafe, but she need to stay cool.

          “oh? That’s not the case, your dad never tell you?”
          “it’s not? My dad told me about it, it’s the case”

          “no, she’s your dad first wife and she give birth to your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter