Chasing For The Truth

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          You washed the last dirty plate, and here you go, you were done with your work. You sighed and leaned against the sink, ran away from your dad actually had made your life a little bit easier.

You dried up your hand with a cloth and wore your jacket to go home. You mean, Taemin’s house.

          Chaerin didn’t come to work today since she said she needed to help his little bro with his home-work duty. Maybe she helped him with chores, you thought.

as you walked out from the restaurant, you were suprised when you saw the gangster were there. With Taeyong right in the middle.

They were smirking at you and they still wore a school uniform that looked like it didn’t get wash for a whole week.

You felt a cold sweats ran down from your body. you felt weak. You about to walked away but then one of the guy blocked you, and the other guys blocked another ways.

“what should we do to her, Taeyong?” the guy with a black hair and very bright skin but a bad guy looks started to touching your face.

But you immediatly slapped his hand off and made them chuckled. Right behind the wall, someone actually saw that you were in a danger.

He was dying to help you, but he knew that it was a bad idea. The possibility that you hated him so much linged to his mind. He thought that, if you died then it will be much better than to see you suffering for the problem that he only knew.

Then he walked away.

“LET ME GO!” you yelled since they started to touching you. right before they could go any further, suddenly someone beated the guy who was right in front of you.

once he fell down, you could see Taehyung was there. He was sweating and you couldn’t lie, but he looked hot. He immediatly punched all of them one by one.

You stepped back and wanting to help, but you couldn’t help since you were a girl. you were weaker from one of them. right before you could think about another plan, suddenly Tao came and punched them al well.

You were suprised, neither do all of them including Taehyung. Taehyung and Tao smacked them down and then they ran away, you didn’t understand why did they wanted to use you as if you were important for him.

you didn’t know, but you were for him.

Taehyung and Tao fall down since they felt tired and also pain. They were black and blue, all this was just to saving you. “oh my god! Taehyung-ah, Tao-ah, what the are you doing here!? now you hurt yourself up!” you helped them to stood up.

“yah, how could i ignore you who about to get by them?” Taehyung asked. It wasn’t the point though, Taehyung actually had been following you around to make sure that you were okay. And also, because of his obsession to you that slowly became bigger.

“i saw he beat those guys to save you, so i did the same thing. Don’t worry, i’m fine” Tao smiled and you smiled back. Taehyung gave Tao a glare without Tao knowing, he didn’t like him right this second since he knew that Tao might fall for you too.

“are you okay? You’re not injured, right?” Taehyung suddenly pulled you to his side and checked your condition. You knew that he a little bit off tonight.

          Tao gave Taehyung a glare too, Tao knew that Taehyung liked her since the day that Taehyung went to her house. while you, you just stayed there confused.

You were trying to understand about what just happened a few minutes ago.

          Why the hell this two boys were always arround you?

 

          You arrived at Taemin’s apartement all by yourself. you told the boys to go home since you said that you were okay. You knocked on Taemin’s door and then he opened it, he looked like just tidied the whole room.

          “oh, you’re home” he smiled to you and then letting you to go inside. “did you do chores?” you asked and he nooded proudly.

You cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter