Chapter 04

[ RAPMONSTER's FanFic ] C H E E S E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes: from now on, I will write Rapmonster to RM

 

 

[168]

RM awake because a gentle sunrises light fell in his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a beautiful country sunset from the balcony. 
It was beautiful and gloomy at the same time. His mind flew away back-flashing everything. The accident, that took everything from him.
His stupidest decision he took to kill himself, which somehow led him to speak words that made Marii mad at him.

"Ah, you're awake," Nurse Oh sauntered in approaching RM.

"N-ne," RM smiled weakly. "Where's Marii?"

"Umh," Nurse Oh's face changed in an instant. "At living room, waiting for Yoongi to pick her up."

"Ah, okay," RM pulled his lips to keep his smile.
Marii was obviously still mad at him. She didn't talk to him for days (despite that, she still help Nurse Oh taking care of everything), and now she wanted to leave. 

"Come on," Nurse Oh grabbed RM's wheelchair handle, she pulled it inside carefully. "You should talk to her."

RM shoulder drooped. He tried to talk to her so many times but she always ignored and avoiding him.

"But... I don't think she-"

"Let's try, okay?" Nurse Oh took RM to the living room to see Marii. It felt like inappropriate to refuse her, so RM let her. 

Marii sat at the couch, too long waiting made her drowsy. She began yawning and looking at his watch. "I will kill Min Yoongi," she muttered when Nurse Oh and RM sauntered into the living room.

"Marii-ya~" 

Marii quickly stood up to see Nurse Oh. "Ne~" Her face spontaneously changed showing a fierce look when she found out that Nurse Oh wasn't alone.

"Namjoon wants to say goodbye," Nurse Oh said as she got RM right in front of Marii. "I'll leave you two, I'll be in the kitchen." she smiled to Marii, lightly tapped her shoulder before walked away.

Marii sat back, pretending to be busy with her phone, ignoring RM.
Knowing that Marii wouldn't start anything, RM embraced himself to start, being the blunt person, he directly asked her.

"Do you still mad at me?"

Marii clicked her tongue, glancing a mean look at RM. Ignoring him, she continued fiddling her phone.

"Do you really need to go?" He tried one more time.

"Yes," Marii replied in a short and quick way, with her facing her phone.

RM swallowed his lips, leaving dimples on his sorry face. "Please don't go this way."

Marii creased her brow, she put down her phone and looking at RM. "Do you think I'm leaving because of you?"

"Y-you're not?"

"I have to go to the doctor," Marii held her stomach. "Everything isn't all about you. The world doesn't revolve around you." she made a mean stare at RM.

That was the longest line she said to RM, but sadly that wasn't a nice word. 

"Well," RM cleared his throat. "I'm sorry."

Marii said nothing, she even moved her face away from him.

"Marii, please," He desperately begged. "Say something."

A knock on the door startled them. It might be Suga. Marii immediately stood up and ran to open the door.

"Annyeonghase- ah, you~" Suga's face changed in an instant to a soft look when he saw Marii. He kissed her.

"What took you so long?" Marii answered with a grunt and a frown, but she let Suga rounded his arm around her waist.

"There's something happened," Suga's face changed. "Bang PD-nim, he told me to..."

Suga stopped when he realized that there was RM looking at him. "Ah, N-namjoon~"

RM greeted Suga with a small smile. "Hi, Hyung."

"What's wrong with Bang PD-nim?" Marii squeezed Suga's arm, she sensed something hidden between Suga's face changing when he saw RM. "Is it about Namjoon?" she lowered her voice.

Suga didn't answer, he just gave a weird stare with the crease of worry in his forehead.
Marii had seen that look. A look that only seen when he was having a problem. Serious work problem.
Well, he mentioned BangPD-nim before.
Serious work problem that might relate to RM too.
Because he stopped talking about that when he saw RM.

"No~" Marii murmured, she realized something. "Is it about his project?"

Daenamhyup Project.
Daenamhyup or 대남협 was stood for 대남조선힙합협동조합 (Great Southern Joseon Hip-Hop Cooperative). It was RM's underground hip-hop crew before he joined BTS, some said that it formed in 2009. RM had a special bond with Daenamhyup, it was his first step on his hip-hop journey so that was why this music project so important for him.

Suga nodded hesitantly. "I came to tell him," he said as he took a step to go to RM. "Namjoon, we need to-"

"No!" Marii grabbed Suga's arm to block his way. "Please no."

RM gave a confused look to Suga and Marii. "Hyung?"

Suga glanced at RM before he set his eyes back to Marii. "I'm sorry but he needs to know."

"No," Marii begged. "You don't know what just happened to him."

"What? What happened? Why didn't you tell me," Suga looked upset. "We agreed that no secret between us."

"Hyung," Suddenly RM was standing near enough to them. Near enough to hear their whispers. "What is it that I need to know?"

Marii bit her lips. Worried, guilty, sad, a mixture of emotions swam in her face. She exchanged a look with Suga, tried to give a sign to zi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter