Chapter 01

[ RAPMONSTER's FanFic ] C H E E S E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Note :

These color coded dialogue are refer to following :
Jungkook
Jimin
V
Rapmonster
J-Hope
Suga
Jin

 

 

The only thing that I remember well is how sleepy I felt that night. 
The street was deserted. A heavy grey cloud covered the sky, making everything a lot darker than it used to be. The lights from the other car were beautiful and dazzling at the sametime. It made me want to close my eyes. My eyelids felt so heavy, so I closed my eyes, and it felt so damn good! Sleep became a treasure for us recently. 
And the rhythm of rushing car, whoosh! I don't know why it sounded so beautiful. It  lulled me to a deep sleep. 

And suddenly everything went very fast. 
Super fast! As if I were watching a very boring scene in a movie, I hit fast forward. And just like that. Car hit something hard and spun around, flying. Uncontrollable. Unstoppable. I tried to hit the brake, but it was too late. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was a whirl of things. Lights, cars, grass, everything. Everything was spinning and I couldn't see clearly.
And when car finally stopped, I felt a sharp pain all over my body and It was all black. It smelled a smoke, and I hear crackling along with the sounds of thunder, and a heavy rain. I felt like...

 

“I’m dead.”

 

 

​“Namjoon.”

An indistinct voice woke him up. Rapmonster tried to breathe, but it felt like his lungs burned every time he did. Where am I? It was weird, why was it so hard to open his eyes, like he had no energy at all. Counting on his smelling sense to identify the place, nothing but a clean sheet fragrance, and... 

“Namjoon,” the voice was getting clearer, it sounded like an old lady. Her old voice was gentle and familiar.

​“Eomma?” Rapmonster guessed. He was surprised to hear his own voice. It sounded weak, hoarse and… weird. He moved to reach her and he could feel pain and ache all over his body. What happen to me? He barely remembered anything, only darkness, fire and pain.

​“Ah, Namjoonie! Oh, thank God!” Mrs Kim screamed in excitement. 

​“Emh,” Rapmonster tilted his head to face the source of the voice, he tried to open his eyes but the light were too bright. The best thing he got was blurry silhouettes of people, not one, not two, but three? He wasn’t sure.

​“Eomma?”

​“Ne, ne, I’m here,” Mrs Kim replied and held Rapmonster’s hand carefully, making sure that it didn’t hurt him.

​“Namjoonie,” the voice of another woman called him. Younger voice and it sounded more like a sob. “Oh thank God, I’m so glad you’re awake.”

​Rapmonster recognized the other voice. “Marii-ya?” he asked in a whisper. His vision was getting clearer, he could saw his Mother crying next to him and Marii stood behind her. Their faces looked awful, like they hadn't sleep for days.

Who is Marii? You can find it here

“Ne, it’s me,” Marii answered. Rapmonster caught a tear fell from her eyes before she quickly wiped it.

Why are they crying? 

“Yoongi Oppa is here too," Marii said with a small smile as Suga appeared slowly from Marii’s back, smiling in pity and waving awkwardly at him.
Rapmonster opened his mouth, he wanted to greet Suga, but his throat hurt. It was painful. As if someone were stabbing his throat every time he talked, and there was also some burning sensation too.

​“It’s okay, save your voice Namjoon-ah,” Suga said.

​“What...” Rapmonster whispered. “Happened?” his voice sounded terrible. His voice sounded like it was belong to a stranger. But how come he couldn’t recognize his own voice??

​“Car accident,” Mrs Kim answered. “You are so lucky to be alive Namjoonie, oh my dear son~” she said one more time before she burst into tears. Marii quickly hugged Mrs Kim to calm her down.

“D-do you fell hurt somewhere? Y-your hand? C-chest? O-o-or face?” She stuttered. “Ah, s-should I call doctor?”

​“Hey,” Suga gently rubbed her back. “It's okay.“

"We... we should call doctor or-"

“Just stay here, I call the nurse, okay?” Suga said. He hugged Marii for a second and gave a peck on her forehead to calm her down before leaving to get a docter or nurse for Rapmonster.
Rapmonster mentally giggled while watching them, had this playful thought, Oh get a room, newlyweds~ Then he looked back at Marii.

“I-is... everything... okay?” Rapmonster asked again, this time to Marii. His mom was too busy crying him a river.

Marii nodded. “W-we thought that we lost y-you,” Marii stuttered, “You had a terrible car accident, and-“ Marii paused, she couldn’t continue, her tears were kept falling down like a river.

There was nothing that Rapmonster could do, so he let her finished her cry and after a minute Marii tried to put herself together and told him everything. It was a miracle that he could survive such a hor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter