Chapter 03

[ RAPMONSTER's FanFic ] C H E E S E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

[155]

"GET OUT!!"

"Namjoonie, please listen to me first~"

"NO!" He screamed louder. "I SAID GET OUT!"

"This is the best thing to do, (manager) Eonni said that we need to break-"

"Oh! Now she's also handling your personal life too??"  Rapmonster's hoarse voice sharply cut her off. "She's not even your biological Eonni!"

"Namjoon, p-please stop screaming, y-your throat~"

She was right, because when Rapmonster was about to open his mouth, fresh blood splashed out.

"Akh!" he covered his mouth to stop himself from coughing up more blood.

"Oh my God, HELP!" Yeojin screamed asking for help. "HELP! PLEASE! HELP!!"

She kneeled to help Rapmonster, but he slapped her hands, glancing a glare before dropping in to a crouch.
He coughed and coughed more, his hands were red with blood.

"Namjoonie~ please forgive me." Yeojin started to cry. "I have to do this," Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Rapmonster's eyes darted straight to her. Studying Yeojin's face, and wondering, was her tears were real? 

Yeojin held Rapmonster's hands, crying and begging for mercy. "I-i love you."

The expression of rage commingled with hurts was clearly drawn on Rapmonster's face. 
He hated her for saying that L word. If she really meant it then she wouldn't leave him. Not in this situation when he needed her most.

"Let... ugh... go," Rapmonster murmured. He concentrated all his power on holding the deep pain on his chest.
He heard footsteps coming faster. It might be Marii or Suga. He had to say something to end this soon.

"N-namjoonie~"

"We're done." Rapmonster moved her hand away from his, eyes locked on her. "Get out..." 

"No please... Wake up Namjoon-ssi."

"GET THE OUT!"

"Namjoon-ssi!"

Rapmonster's eyes opened in shock. He saw a girl and he didn't know who was she. But that wasn't a problem. 
His dream was a problem. 
It had been a month since Yeojin left him, but he couldn't forget that moment, it haunted him even in a dream. 

"Are you okay? You talk--Ah, ani--You scream in your sleep!"

Rapmonster doesn't paying attention to the question. His eyes wandered around, looking for Marii.
He remembered perfectly that she had taken him there to get morning sun-ray therapy, but she wasn't around now. Where was she?

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl he didn't recognize was looking directly at him.

"Marii..." Rapmonster watched the girl cautiously. "Where is Marii?"

"She's on phone. She'll come back soon."

"Oh," Rapmonster breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, Namjoon-ssi~" She moved backwards and stood properly. "What should we do now? Marii hasn't come back yet so..." She continued to speak, but Rapmonster didn't hear anything she said.

Rapmonster knitted his brow. This girl was too friendly. It made him uncomfortable.
And she talked to him casually, like they were the same age while she looked young. Maybe it was because she tied her hair up in double pigtails.
Her cheek was naturally blushed, which was cute. She wore a creme-colored vintage dress with laces everywhere, and a straw hat with red ribbon and wildflowers arranged on top. It looked sort of strange.
Her smile was getting wider and wider every time she talked to him. She talked a lot but Rapmonster was too busy studying her appearance to pay attention to everything she said.

"Hey," She called Rapmonster. "Are you with me?" 

"Ah ne, sorry," Rapmonster blinked, trying to put himself together. "Umh, who are you?"

"Ruth, we're neighbour." She answered, displaying her straight white teeth.

"Oh okay," Rapmonster touched his face, he just realized that he wasn't wear bandages! Marii might open the bandage for his morning routine, sunbathing.
He looked at Ruth, feeling panic and insecure. 

"You... You're not afraid of me?" 

"Why would I?" She asked, dumbfounded. "You look like a good person."

"No, I mean this," Rapmonster pointed at his face, felt embarassed with his souvenirs from the car accident. "I look like a monster..."

"You are, aren't you?" Ruth smiled broadly. "You're Rapmonster~"

Rapmonster gave a disbelief look at Ruth. She was really weird.

"And don't worry about the scar, it will vanish before you even realize it."

A disbelieving snort came from Rapmonster. "You don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Saying comforting words to make me feel better."

"I'm not. My grandpa had those scars too, I watched him healing and getting better each day. Trust me~" Ruth gave him another broad smile. 

Actually those words from Ruth, made him feel better. She was right, it would easy to get rid of the scar. He could do a plastic surgery. But... What should he do with his voice?

"Hey, look at here~"

Rapmonster moved his face and...

 

"Cheese!"

 

Ruth took a pose next to Rapmonster and clicked her polaroid camera. It happened so fast he couldn't avoid it.

"Yaaa! what are you doing??"

"Taking a picture, waeyo?" Ruth said innocently while waiting for the polaroid photo to be done.

"You can't just take a picture like that-"

"Ruth! Aigoooo! I told you not to do that!" Marii suddenly appeared from behind Rapmonster's back and snatched the polaroid and the camera from her. 

"Noooo~ I've never had a picture with celebrity, I promise I won't tell anyone about this!" She struggled to take the polaroid back from Marii.

"ENOUGH!" Rapmonster shouted, silencing them. "Marii-ya, take me back. Now! Please," He gave a resolute stare to Marii.

"Ah, ne..." Marii snapped the polaroid from Ruth, growled in whisper to her.  "We're not done yet!" Then she quickly running to Rapmonster.

"Namjoon, you shouldn't scream like that, remember you throat-"

"I'm fine. Just take me back," Rapmonster said. 

Marii nodded and she quickly pushed the wheelchair. Rapmonster avoided Ruth who was staring at him all the time, waiting for his words. 
Rapmonster didn't like her. He wished that this was the first and the last time he saw her. 

"I'm sorry!" Ruth screamed to them. "I'll see you tomorrow! Ah, can I see you tomorrow??" She watched them slowly walking further away, leaving her.

"That girl is soo weird," Rapmonster grumbled to Marii. 

"Ne?"

"I don't like her. Who dress like that? Why is she dressed like a five-year-ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter