04598

Living Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin ruffled his hair in the towel, a second towel wrapped around his waist and his chest bare. Clean and fresh out of the shower to only choke on the site that was displaying in front of his eyes. Chewing on his bottom lip in confusion as for now the mannequin had moved a second time although it wasn’t the arms; it was now the legs that had moved. The left leg was now bent, as if the mannequin was popping its hip in relief from standing stick straight.

Jimin walked over to the mannequin, bending its arm back down by its side and trying to pop the leg back in place but neither would budge. Jimin furrowed his brows as he noticed the small tear at the crotch of the pants and the undone stitching at the inner thigh. How do clothes fitted to a mannequin tear? Shouldn’t the clothes move with the body’s form?

Jimin shook his head and stood up, becoming ever more angered when he noticed the collar of the shirt, pulled and stretched beyond its maximum. How the hell?!

Jimin looked the mannequin in its nonexistent eyes and scowled, no wonder why they were hesitant, this mannequin was for sure haunted…Maybe possessed? Definitely possessed.

Jimin shook his head, trying to not think much of it, besides why would a mannequin even be possessed? It’s not like it can kill you but then again you never know. He slipped on his t-shirt and boxers and made his way back into the living room to resume watching reruns of SNL, honestly the older skits are much better than the new ones in Jimin’s opinion, and they actually knew comedy back then.

Jimin began to walk back into his bedroom to get ready for bed to only stop at the doorway and hide against the wall, nearly choking at the sight that bestowed on his bed. A black haired boy looking around the bedroom, his arms were muscular, his face still babyish, his hands were dainty, and his shoulders were broad. Though the face didn’t match the body, his anatomy was beyond handsome.

"Hey bud," Jimin laughed in shock, coming out from behind the door "I don't know who you are and how you got my mannequins clothes but please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter