Sale

Living Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the clothesline designer he was, Jimin was always searching for new fabrics, models, mannequins, and jewels to make the most of his clothes. Whatever was around, fabric that was, he would sew it all together and hopefully be able to construct some stylish pieces.

Today was Jimin’s day off or “day of me time” as Jimin liked to call it, the one of three days that Jimin got to run errands and pamper himself by sleeping in till 12:30 in the afternoon.

“I plan to get working on something new, yes, would you just give me some time?” Jimin walked out the doors of the store and over to his car, grocery bags in his arms and a phone pressed to his ear. “I know, I’ll give you a call later, my hands are a bit full at the moment,” Jimin looked down at the grocery bags in his arms “well, my arms are full too! Ok, ok, fine, bye”

Jimin scoffed and popped open the trunk of his car, putting the grocery bags down inside and taking the phone out from the crook of his neck. Cracking his knuckles and looking up to only be surprised by a giant billboard with giant print stating that there was a clothing store closing (A/N: Say that 5 times fast) and everything, yes everything, must go.

Nearly tripping over his own feet, Jimin raced to get into his car and drive to this sale, minutes turned into went felt like hours and traffic seemed to drag but he made it to the sale in one piece.

Jimin pulled into the parking lot, weaving around the abundance of boxes of clothes to just barely manage a spot that was semi in the grass. He took his wallet and stepped out of the car, slamming the car door a bit too hard from excitement as he walked up to the nearest box of t-shirts.

Jimin earned a couple odd looks from the people around him, a 175cm boy wearing nothing but black with a well buil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter