Holy Anatomy

Living Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry not sorry for Jimin’s comments ;)

“I will, but please, may I have some different clothes?” the boy asked “I’m sure you can tell but these are a bit-“ Jimin followed the boys hands as he moved to tug at the material of the crotch “constricting,” Jungkook frowned “and they’re all torn on the inner thigh”

"Of course they are," Jimin remarked, cracking a smirk.

"What?" the boy asked

"I mean yea they do, that’s unfortunate, and I’ll grab some clothes"

Jimin walked over to the closet, pulling a shirt off the hanger and a pair of sweats out of the nearby dresser drawer, scowling at the small at the coffee stain on the leg but he highly doubted the boy would notice, or care to be honest. The petty little coffee stain would be the least of his worries compared to the tear in his pants. 

Jimin turned to give the boy his clothes to only be graced by the sight of the boy popping open the buttons of the pants and pulling down the zipper, tugging the pants down from his waist and leaning back on his elbows with a happy sigh of “that’s better” Jimin froze in his spot, chewing on his lip at the sight of the boy's tanned thighs peeking out through the tear in the pants, not to mention the small green color of the his underwear.

“The collar on this shirt is awfully tight” the boy pulled at the collar, now drawing Jimin’s attention to the oh so prominent veins in the boy’s neck “tell me honestly, are tight clothes a fad now?” the boy winced as he continued to pull at the collar, letting Jimin have a peek at his collarbones too. Jesus is trying to test me right now…

The boy rolled his neck, looking over to the clothes in Jimin’s arms and sitting up “Are those mine? Please tell me those are mine, I’m so uncomfortable, I can’t take this anymore” the boy whined

Jimin felt a shiver skid down his spine, taking a long sigh to cover a moan, he shook himself from his thoughts, tossing the clothes at the boy “Yea, it is but thankfully these are nice and loose, I hope this’ll be ok”

"They should be," The boy stood up from the bed and began undressing, slipping off his pants and putting on the sweats, fixing them to sit lowly on his hips. Looking over his shoulder at Jimin and sighing as he just stood there, "do you mind?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter