Ice cream sundae

I want you

"ow ow ow ow ow ow"

" are you okay?"

"no heechul...ow stop it hurts."

I had a tissue in my hand cleaning noah's slightly bloody face. poor guy he didn't deserve this. hellz yeah he did!

"i'm really sorry i should have been more careful." i did it on purpose bish!

"no heechul it's alright i know you like me a lot."    i like you but kill you!

"yes i do."   no i don't.

Noah seemed a lot better since he has the nerve to look at me. what the hell does he want! "is there something in my face?" i ask. 

"yes there are diamonds in your face." he said leaning for a kiss. we were sitting on a bench so i moved aside and he followed me. i move again he moves. "noah what are you doing?!"

"i like when you call my name." he smirked grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me closer to him. i hit his chest repeatedly struggling to escape.

"NOAH LET ME GO!!" i screamed but he still didn't let me go.

"heechul you'll thank me when i'm done with you."

God he's going to do it and in public too. if i scream everyone will look and know it's me. what do i do? i pinch and turn his niple making him yelp. he layed me down forcefully and put himself on top of me trying to kiss me. leeteuk where are you?

" i like a naughty boy. say oppa"

"no get off!!"

He was laughing. "l-LEETEUK!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!" i screamed when there wasn't much of a crowd, i needed to scream so that i could push him off but he was grabbing me tight. i closed my eyes shut deleting the last thing i saw. 

then i felt light again.

When i opened my eyes noah was gone and only him, leeteuk was in my gaze. "heechul are you alright? this bastard didn't hurt you did he?" i was so relieved to see leeteuk new fresh tears ran down my cheeks. i jumped up and hugged him tight. he was hugging me too. 

"heechul"

"leeteuk"

"i have something to say."

"let me go first."

"okay."

I broke the hug and looked at leeteuk in the face before i slapped him hard. he turned and almost fell on the floor. "o-okay i i deserve that." i nodded my head in agreement and he hugged me again. i started to get angry again  after what that jerk did to me! i pulled away from his hug.

"what's wrong."

"nothing, maybe you should go to that other person you love." i said with an attitude.

"but the person i love is-" he was cut off with noah groaning on the ground. that beast. i walked away with my arms folded leaving the beast and the jerk. the jerk was quiet but he followed me wherever i go. when i turn around he pretends like he is not here. cute

~~~*~**~*~****~~~~~**~~*~

I was sitting at a little ice cream store. i was looking at the menu when a plate of  ice cream sundae was put in my table. it had all my favorite toppings. too bad it's not mine. "um sorry miss i didn't order this."

"it's okay the gentleman over there payed for it. enjoy" the lady smiled pointing at leeteuk. but i didn't let him see me smiling i wanted to show that i wasn't easily bought. i ate the ice cream and left the store before leeteuk noticed i was gone. let's see how much you know me leeteuk,  where would i go if you can't find me?

 ~~*~*~*~*~****~~~~*~*~~

I bet that sunday i bought heechul will make him stop being mad at me. it had some of his favorite toppings like M&Ms and Almonds. is he enjoying it at this very moment? i wanted to turn around but what if he notices me? i waited for 5 minutes to turn around and  when i did heechul wasn't there. i jumped from chair in a hurry taking my jacket. i saw a note on the table heechul was at.

                                                     Find me if you can

And i ran through the door. damnit heechul where are you? i turned around and looked at everyone but i didn't see him anywhere. i ran for minutes, still no sight from heechul, i searched the rides and the stores. i already called the members who went home, except for heechul.

Dawn had past but i couldn't find him. i gave up and sat down on a bench, i couldn't help it but i started to sob, tears left my eye like a waterfall......That's it! waterfall. i pulled the crumbled up paper heechul left on the table. find me if you can. i got up and ran towards the waterfall of this park. it's almost closing time could he still be there? I stopped running when i saw a figure staring at the moon. and i started to cry again.

"heechul!" i screamed. 

He turned around surprised but smiled anyway. i have passed his test. i walked calmly towards him. we looked at each others eyes. wondering. feeling for each other. my hands grabbed his shoulder firmly and i leaned close. he closed his eyes as my lips were on his. i'll always remember this moment

our second kiss

                      In the blue moonlight

                                                           With all the stars shining to us

                             And the taste of ice cream sundae.

~~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~**~*~* Author-nim~~*

I did it! it was short but it was romantic and worth  a little wait. GO 83 LINE! hold your skirts because the story has not ended yet!

subcribe, comment and like please~