Leeteuk

I want you

Hey! guys i'm going to do POV's to the following characters Leeteuk,heechul, and the kidnapper Angel, based on the same time but just different POV. okay? ait! please enjoy  :) 

________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up and i am scared, confused, and  I don't remember where i am or what happened before. All i see is blurriness as i try hard to focus my eyes. My environment was really chilly and disturbing. I try to move but a sudden shock of pain appeared on my shoulder and i winced loudly throwing myself back on the pillow. "Leeteuk?" i heard a familiar voice in the distance. "Shindong?" I called back and a sudden head popped out from the door. "Oh my god it's really you" he said chuckling and smiling. He walked closer to me, eyeing me from head to toe like if he'd never seen me before. "What's going on?"  i asked and his slight happy expression dismissed and a sad frown took it's place. looking at his eyes made me feel sad and confused, it made me feel like something bad happened. look at me i'm in the hospital of course something bad happened . There was a feeling of pity in those eyes and they were getting watery. I could tell he was determined to keep his mouth shut. "Shindong please." i beg, my hand reaching for his, as a tear rolled out of his eyes and disappeared under his chin. what is going on shindong? my dear friend for life. what happened that is so hard to speak to me? i wanted to somehow comfort him so that he wouldn't be sad but so far i come out blank. 

He takes a few breathers before he sits down on a chair next to my bed. "So how do you feel? want me to bring your bed up a little? you hungry? want some water? toilet maybe?" 

"Stop trying to change the topic. shindong please i need help, what happened? why am i here? where is heechul?"

as soon as Heechul's name was mentioned shindong broke into tears. "I Just can't!" He sobbed his voice getting louder. The sudden reaction he had made me feel the worse for heechul. What was going on to heechul? is he in danger? All these thoughts trailed off on my mind as my skin left it's color. 

"I c-cant!" He repeated again retreating from the room. 

"Shindong!" I called out to him my hand trying to catch him but he slid away and ran out the door, His sobbing being heard through the hallway. 

After frustratedly kicking the bed, and then receiving a large amount of pain, One of the members appeared with a blank expression. "Kyuhyun." I said glad to see him well. For some reason i felt like i haven't seen him for years even though i just saw him yesterday at my wedding. I remembered how shindong got crying for heechul and then i turned serious again. "Are you able to do what shindong failed to do? Will you tell me everything?"  I asked him and he nodded his head with a serious stare. Preparing myself for the worst i let Kyuhyun help me up to sit in bed . "thanks" I said. "So Kyu, please begin. i am so confused. What happened yesterday at my wedding? Where is heechul?" Kyuhyun let out a long sigh before saying anything else. 

"Leeteuk, It's nice to see you. awake. Right now you're in the hospital as you already know, because you have been shot at the day of your wedding. " 

When Kyuhyun said i got shot i looked at the white blanket on my lap, and there was this....unknown Woman in front of me. she had a mask on her face and she was aiming her gun at me. when i saw the bullet speed towards me in an unreal speed i shut my eyes closed and i shook my head. "are you okay?" i hear Kyuhyun's voice. "Yes." i respond. "please continue" 

"Anyway, your wedding wasn't yesterday it was a month ago and honestly speaking you should stop asking about Heechul because he's gone! and........will never return." As i stared at him Kyuhyun's face expression turned sad and scared. Suddenly i noticed that i was grasping Kyuhyun's collar really hard trying to endure the pain on my shoulder. My eyes felt like they were stung by a bee and my arm is trembling. A silent argument. With a shaky voice i said. "What the hell do you mean by gone?!!" Because i'm the leader i didn't want my voice to scream my pains.  Kyuhyun didn't answer and i finally gave out because of the pain on my shoulder. The room was quiet, me huffing and inhaling the cold empty air and kyuhyun coughing. "Face it leeteuk, You were in a coma for a month and heechul was kidnapped!."

"Kidnapped?" I repeated

"You were shot by a woman i-i don't know who she is a-and..." Kyuhyun broke down crying, Something that i should be doing but to scared to do. Because if i cry like shindong and kyuhyun it would mean i'm accepting that he's gone. And it pains me to think that something bad may have happened to my baby i just wanna feel numb. I don't want to feel anything! I don't want grief to take away my hopes. 

"We couldn't do nothing!" Kyuhyuh's cries broke my thoughts. " And i hate myself for that...i was a coward to move and do something....i'm so sorry!" 

"Kyuhyun" 

"The police have been trying to find him but...... we-They  think he's....they think he's dead." Kyuhyun said and an arrow came from above the clouds and strikes me right in my heart  not missing a single beat that skips with it. I Formed a fist without noticing and they started trembling. I bit my lower lip urging myself not to release a single tear even though my eyes were begging me. "Why are you crying kyu?" I said my voice cracking. "If you cry it means you really do think he's...dead." Kyuhyun didn't say anything. He only stayed quiet lowering his head and then finally patted my back before leaving limply without looking back at me. Once he left, even though i tried hard i did cry by myself, awful sobs and moans filling the room. "Heechul~" I cried. "Come back to me~" 

Not having heechul besides me feels so miserable, I wanted to suicide. slowly without knowing what i'm doing my trembling hands obediently grasped my neck obeying my mind orders and they squeezed tight. If Heechul is not with me......

As i kept choking myself my face was slowly starting to turn blue and purple as the air was leaving my body and my veins showing on my temples. happy images and moments of heechul shuffled in my head and i only squeezed harder forming a white trace on my neck. Heechul....

"Leeteuk what are you doing!" I heard Kangin's  voice this  time. the sudden shock forcing my hands to release my neck and drop on my lap as i cough in relief. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE YOUR LIFE YOU BASTARD!!!! We don't want to lose another one don't you know?!!!now stop trying to become romeo and come to your senses!!" kangin yelled at me, scolding me. He was right, What was i doing?  If i really do believe heechul is alive then why was i committing suicide? So that Heechul would suffer more when he finds about my death? i shouldn't do that to him. "Look Heechul is not gone. " kangin said sitting on the seat that shindong and Kyuhyun sat in. He placed a hand on my chest where my heart lies deep inside. "He's in here." Kangin said. I smacked his hand away when i noticed he was indicating that heechul is dead. "I'm sorry kangin but i don't believe that. Heechul is still alive ."

"Leeteuk it's been a month."

"No. I don't care! Heechul is still alive. " I said

"Well how do you know that"

"The police hasn't found the body right?"

"yeah but it could be anywhere! from across the sea for all we know!"

The sudden words kangin said felt so heartless i could have literally punched him hard on the face but couldn't because i was tied to a hospital bed. "Heechul's alive and that's that." i ended the topic. Kangin sitting  across from me had a look of concern, still i knew that he didn't believe me. My world is shattered and yet i feel like i'm the only one who knows my heechul is alive, I just know.  Kangin was about to protest but then ryeowook and the rest of the members came into my room. "No i think leeteuk is right." ryeowook said and i looked down at his hands and saw an envelope. 

"The letter says Heechul + leeteuk." As soon as ryeowook released Heechul's name i desperately flung my arm in the air begging him to hand me the letter. While ryeowook walked towards me i noticed how close siwon was being towards ryeowook, considering how he almost scared the out of ryeowook. I guess a lot has happened in one month. And i wonder what they told the fans for the absence of Heechul and me. I hesitate before opening the envelope, revealing a delicate paper and i begin to read. 

Remember The times i craved for you? When i asked you out and you agreed so quickly? When we had our first kiss in the school's grounds? And When i fell on the floor scraping my knee begging you not to leave me? I want to let you know that i still miss and love you and i yearn the caress you used to give me and i still would love to be your Angel But i started to realize that it's too late to beg again for you to forgive me, Therefore i apologize for the wound i have bestow upon you from the past and present, and i also apologize for the grief i gave you. I have taken your lover because i didn't want you to love or care for anybody else. I didn't want you to belong to anybody else! but now i understand that it will only make you hate me more, and i don't want to damage that image that you have of me anymore, so i will return your lover in exchange for forgiveness. Meet me at the address i emailed one of your members. Find your lover with my game. 

-ANGEL

I quickly shut the paper up, crumbling it.The color leaving my skin. " What's wrong? What does it say?" One of the asks and i stayed silent. I was so relieved and happy the love of my life is alive but i was also feeling petrified. "That woman is back." i whispered without notice, Kangin who was next to my bed furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "what did you say?" he asked.

"No-nothing. It's not Heechul." I said

"What the hell do you mean by 'it's not heechul'?" kangin tried to snatch the envelope but i am much quicker. "Give me!" He commands. 

"I said it was someone else." I said. I didn't want to get anyone else involved in this. This woman is far too dangerous for anyone of my members to get involved with. Suddenly one of the member's phone rang like a cue, our song 'SPY' was playing. "whoever's phone that is give it to me!." i commanded strictly and eunhyuk obeyed passing me his phone with a wronged expression on his face but i didn't care i copied the address on my phone, that lied next to my pillow. "When am i being released?' I asked and Ryeowook responded "three days more and you're outta here." 

"Good to know. Please guys go home, eat something, and rest. i feel sleepy so come back when i'm released.Thanks for taking care of me i love you all " Obeying what i ordered the members hugged me one by one giving me tight hugs and their own little words or sentences like 'i love you hyung' 'feel better!' 'miss you' 'bastard!' and then they left leaving me alone to my thoughts. i will get my heechul back without the members and that angel will be sent to jail for kidnapping and murder. or attempt murder for me since i'm still alive, but that's just part of her game. 

~~~xX author-nim Xx ~~~~~

aight! i updated! What do you think? 

What do you think of angel or leeteuk in a coma for that month. and heechul's absence!