World's greatest wedding present

I want you

" how about a box of donuts?" ( kangin)

" Don't be an idiot! it's a ing wedding not a party" (eunhyuk)

" it kinda technically is a party" ( shindong )

" NO! it's a wedding!" ( eunhyuk)

" but it's a type of party" (shindong)

" Wedding!!!" (eunhyuk)

" GUYS!!! shut up! i can't stand hearing you!" ( Kyuhyun)

" And i Can't stand hearing you two smooching in the corner!!" (eunhyuk)

" Then you go somewhere!"

" No you take yo wife and him upstairs! this is a meeting here! no offence sungmin" ( eunhyuk)

"none taken. just relax we know you're stressing" (sungmin)

" Thank you sungmin. anyway back to the ing wedding!" ( eunhyuk)

" Maybe a rose bouquet and heart shaped chocolates" ( ryeowook)

" Thank you, ryeowook you're the only one helping me!" ( eunhyuk)

" but donuts are also snacks like chocolate! why can't we buy donuts?" ( shindong)

" Because i say so!" (eunhyuk)

Siwon moved closer to sit next to ryeowook. " ryeowook." he said startling the young one. " uh yes?"

" do you like heart shaped chocolates?"

" uh yes i guess so"

" what else do you like?"

" um...."

" YO! SIWON! i see you talking over there! mind giving me some ideas?" (eunhyuk)

" uh red and black roses?" siwon said looking at ryeowook from his second eye vision.

" i like the red roses but a ing black rose means death!" ( eunhyuk)

" To me it just shows how deep is my love for someone." siwon said looking over at ryeowook almost expecting him to say something.

" That's what the red rose represents siwon the black rose is just creepy, now sit down" ( eunhyuk)

" Raise your hands if yall want some donuts" (kangin x shindong)

" Enough with the donuts already!!" ( eunhyuk)

" I got an idea!" (kyuhyun)

" Shut up kyu!" (everyone except sungmin)

" Look leeteuk and heechul are going to be on a date today right?" ryeowook said not really asking. "let's take an advantage. we are all different people who likes different things, i say let each one of us buy what they want to give to the couples. shindong and kangin wants to buy donut then let em, i want to give them something cute like  heart shaped chocolates so i'll give em that. there! problem solved. oh and i suggest you get creative minds for this."

The members looked at each other agreeing and having side comments with each other. "you have a pretty handwriting " siwon said to ryeowook while looking at a mini little notebook that he had on his lap.

"Eh? you think so? thanks" Ryeowook was not exactly sure what to say, his and siwon's relationship had gone really weird when siwon gave him roses after basically chasing him to death.

" yeah i do" siwon said trying to hold ryeowook's hand but ryeowook only removed it claiming that he needed to write something. he wrote the wedding's notes as he thought to himself whether or not he liked siwon touching him. he felt uncomfortable but deep down he felt like he liked it. the way it feels when siwon is besides him. "okay" siwon said backing off.

"Okay! everyone!" eunhyuk said raising his hands. " we agree with your idea ryeowook." eunhyuk announced and everyone clapped their hands making ryeowook smile. sungmin noticed how close   siwon has gotten to ryeowook and he smiled. it was just like the way leeteuk looked at heechul. he thought to himself while kyuhyun was kissing his neck.

~~~xX TEUKChulXX~~~~

AS heechul and leeteuk were passing through the park holding hands some girls were eyeing them mumbling to themselves how cute leeteuk is. the couples were wearing matching baseball hats that hide hatf of their faces. the park seemed very peaceful with the grass as green as possible, the sky clear with a few bright clouds above and there was a pond in the middle. the couples watched as the ducks swam.

Heechul released himself from leeteuks's grasp and ran to a close by bench. he quickly opened a bag of snacks that he'd forced leeteuk to buy because he was hungry. meanwhile leeteuk sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek. "want some?" heechul hummed handing over a brownie to leeteuk. leeteuk happily took the brownie giving it a small bite with little crumbles of chocolatey goodness falling on his lap. the couples remained on the bench like as if they had nothing to say to each other.

Heechul broke the beautiful silence with his chip-munching sound while leeteuk remained staring into space.

" why'd you asked me to marry you?" heechul asked. " i-i mean well i'm happy but it was really fast, we only started to date not too long ago"

" do you feel like it's going too fast?" leeteuk asked with a hard-to-tell expression. had he gone too far? had he made a mistake? did he even want to marry heechul right now?

" well yeah i do feel it's going fast. but it's-"

" do you perhaps wanna cancel the wedding?"

Heechul turned his head to face leeteuk because of the sudden question. he expected leeteuk to smile and call out ' it was just a joke' but he didn't. instead he was looking dead serious and heechul only turned his face away, upset.

" want to take back what you said?" heechul asked closing the black bag of snacks. he just lost his appetite. his pulse started beating faster worried and scared that leeteuk would want to leave him again. when leeteuk never answered he felt his heart tear and was trying really hard not to release tears. his lips were trembling but he just had to do it. he just had to. to make things clear.

" do you still love me?" heechul carefully asked.

leeteuk remained silent for about 6 seconds in which for heechul seemed too long. just when it seemed that everything was an end for heechul he heard a cough from leeteuk. " i'd never take back what i said that day because i'd never want to lose you, because i need you by my side and trust me the way i feel for you is not enough to describe in words. i know i'm being cheesy." leeteuk said the last part winking. he then leaned towards heechul and cupped his cheek and he glued their lips together. he didn't care anymore if girls see them, or if the paparazzi would come, or if people would hate him for being who he is. he didn't care. not anymore. all that matters now is that heechul loves him and that's enough to make every day of his life happy.

Heechul kissed him back to show how much and desperately he loves him. he was relieved that leeteuk never lost his interest in him but still tears of joy left his black eyelashes. " i don't want to cancel the wedding please leeteuk!"

~~~~xX SUJU Xx ~~~~~~~

Each suju member separates themselves from each other, some alone like kangin and shindong. some were in groups like eunhyuk, kibum, donghae, and yesung. and others we're in pairs like ryeowook with siwon and sungmin with kyuhyun. each one was on a quest in search for a good present. eventually eunhyuk separated himself from the group claiming they weren't going to the stores he wanted. he sat a bench of a mall afraid he didn't even know what to buy.

he knew it should be a present from the heart but he wanted something impressive, creative and cute, and maybe even unique. he saw pretty expensive gifts. ( that he had no trouble buying) but he didn't think it was creative of him to buy whatever cute thing he sees. finally he stopped in front of the crafting shop of some sort. he looked to the side and he saw the way ryeowook was running away from siwon and slipped on the ground.

" PUT DOWN THE BROOM" eunhyuk yelled at siwon who indeed was holding the broom. he slowly placed it on the floor and hurried to ryeowook's aid. eunhyuk entered the craft store and to his amazement found the perfect present.

~~~~~**~*~*~*~

Back to the house the members placed the presents on the floor together and they heard familiar footsteps coming from upstairs. when heechul and leeteuk arrived downstairs and saw their members they were quite shocked to see the presents on the floor.

" Where were you guys?" leeteuk said approaching them.

"Getting the newlyweds their presents!" shindong answered. leeteuk chuckled a little and said " you guys didn't have to! i'm just happy you guys accept us the way we are."

" No really you didn't have to~" heechul said mimicking leeteuk's voice while digging inside the bag of snacks he had earlier.

The members shared their presents with each other and the couples happily accepted it. They even bought late-presents for the kyumin couples as well, while sungmin certainly bought something for ryeowook and siwon.

" Why you buy me this?" ryeowook said eyeing a the golden box of chocolates.

" I bought it for both you and siwon." sungmin said smirking and making ryeowook more confused.

"Uh gee thanks."

" Your welcome"

While eunhyuk was explaining that his present would be presented the day of the wedding kyuhyun took sungmin to the hallway. " Hey, you ain't planning giving 'advice' to this couple right?"

"Why shouldn't i?"

" c'mon honey ryeowook doesn't even like siwon"

" Exactly!"

" C'mon last time you did this we didn't have time to ourselves" kyuhyun said while leaning to kiss sungmin on the neck.

" We did have plenty of time together if you even remember." sungmin said tilting his head so kyuhyun cloud have more space. his hand slipped inside sungmin's shirt and he started to play with his . sungmin gasped a little too loud and it might cause the members to hear so they went to an upstairs room.

At the end of the day leeteuk wanted to have a ' night ' with heechul but heechul didn't want to let go of that donut kangin bought him. " chullie~~ please have with me" leeteuk said removing his shirt and hugging heechul from behind. heechul only ignored him and continued eating the donuts.

~~~~xX AUTHOR-NIM Xx~~~~

Hey! im back from a hundred years of not updating! any of ya'll miss me? no? it's okay~

As for the hint from earlier where you we're supposed to guess the song (in which no one did (T-T) ) but here the answer. D__M_AD_ the answer is......DOOMDADA by T.O.P 

everyone failed.

to me the song was weird but after listening to it for a couple of times it became catchy. um again plz be patient i still hadn't gotten my keyboard fixed but i will try to update so plz i beg you. wait~~~

thank you for reading GU8TERS!!!! ASTA LA VISTA