I don't love you

I want you

"uh heechul can you please pass me the sauce?." kangin said

"yes." heechul passed the sauce to kangin.

"how about that big spoon there." heechul picked the spoon next to him and gave it to kangin.

"can you give the pasta please?"

the pasta was to far for heechul so he stood up and left the kitchen. he didn't want to help no more.

"KIM HEECHUL." he heard kangin screaming but didn't pay no mind, he was still thinking about the interaction he had with leeteuk three days ago. leeteuk is avoiding him again. he wakes up early in the morning and leaves, he comes back at midnight and locks himself in the room. but heechul has a plan to talk to him.

~~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~~~*~*~*~* 12:34

leeteuk opened the door to be greeted by pure silence and darkness. he dropped his bag the floor.

"leeteuk."

"who's that?"

"take a guess"

"heechul please not know"

"why not. you think that you can just steal my lips and run away?"

"it was an accident"

"uh huh sure it was. you accidently slipped and kissed me passionately." heechul laughed

"i'm serious"

"i know you love me"

"i don't."

"you do"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes" "NO" YES" NO!! j-just don't say anything else! you're going to wake up everybody. i am going to bed and i want you to do the same.

"see? you love me."

"what?"

"didn't you want me in bed?"

"ugh. heechul we both know what i mean"

"uh huh." heechul said with a smile. leeteuk felt his cheeks heat he was glad it was dark otherwise heechul wouldn't let this go. he had to find away to get heechul away again, and to leave him alone.

"heechul..."

"yes?"

"you ever had a feeling where when you love someone and you want to kiss them but they don't love you back? and then when you already have a lover and you kiss that lover but you only think about the other person...the one that you love?"

"yeah i know the feeling." heechul lied. he never felt that way but atleast he knows what leeteuk is talking about.

"well i felt the same way with you." leeteuk said and heechul's heart began to pound hard in his chest. heechul gulped. "heechul i don't love you....i love someone else." heechul's chest began beating faster but it wasn't because he was feeling butterflies in his stomach. it's because it was about to get crushed. heechul didn't want leeteuk to finish his sentence. he knows where this is going.

"...you see what happened between m-" leeteuk felt guilty but he believes it's working. until he heard loud breaths and sobs. "h-heechul?" heechul stood up from his chair and walked to his room.

"no heechul wait." heechul's walk turned into a run."heechul!"

stupid!stupid!stupid! how can you say that? leeteuk beat himself in his own mind. he was knocking on heechul's door but only got sobs instead. he thought that if he told that to heechul he would leave him alone for a while but leeteuk didn't know heechul was serious. it made leeteuk feel almost happy that maybe there is a chance. but it can't be possible.

the sobs became louder for while and leeteuk decided to sit leaning on the door and saying sorry once in a while. heechul's sobs slowed down and became silent. but leeteuk was still on the floor. speaking to heechul about his mistake. the mistake of kissing him not what he said. heechul listened and couldn't help but to silently cry.

i'm sorry i..i just don't love you maybe. were leeteuk's last thoughts as he stood up to leave. then he heard heechul speaking to him. "hey i am such a good actor aren't I? leeteuk looked confused at heechul's sudden words.
"you actually think i'd love you? don't make me laugh." heechul chuckled but he was lying. then he opened the door revealing leeteuk. he smiled and er punched leeteuk. "i'm alright! see?" leeteuk nodded his head but they both knew heechul was indeed heart broken. "heechul look-"

"good night!" heechul said slamming the door. he didn't want to hear anymore. if leeteuk didn't want to talk to him any longer then fine!.

~~~*~~~~~*~~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
hi i am sorry that today's is really short. T^T i will try to make it longer next time. it just that i don't have any ideas of what could happened next. mianhe!!! *yawn* i'll work harder i promise *yawn*

also uh sorry for destroying your fantasies cuz they broke up. ouch! but they will make up again.......

or will they?