Chapter 4: The-Crazy-Fan

We Find Our Own Love

After the music show ended, Jjong came to Girls’ Day room, with some bags of foods in his hands. Eagerly and nervously, he was wondering what the other members would react when seeing him like this. He already expected their scream, their laughter, and especially, their teasing to him and her. “You will be alright, Jjong. You will be alright.” He reassured himself, thinking about his past experiences of dealing with the “sister-in-laws”. Surely it would be embarrassing, but above all, he actually liked them to do so. He was happy to endure all those embarrassment.

“Aaaa Hong-seo-bang! Please come in! Welcome welcome!!!”

The loud scream of his “sister-in-laws” startled him a little bit, even though he had mentally prepared for it in advance. He smiled right at the moment he saw her. She smiled back with a nervous look on her face; perhaps she also felt the same as him now.

“Do you remember to bring the chopsticks this time, Hong-seo-bang?”  Sojin unnie slyly asked.

“Of course, I’ve learned from my mistakes. Please have some, you guys must be hungry.”

“Oppa, you can sit here with Yura unnie. She is lo…o…onging for you~~hahaa” Hyeri mischieviously laughed and moved to the further end of the sofa, showing the only empted seat in the room, right next to Ahyoung.

Jjong smiled nervously and came to sit down beside her, trying to stay calm. But the soft scent from her made him even more anxious. Gosh, he missed her lovely sweet smell. He wanted to be so close to her like this, like the old time, when they were together, being a virtual couple...

While the other members were focusing on the foods, he tilted his head, whispered gently to her, “You’ve done a great performance today, Ahyoungie. I really enjoy it.”

“Thank you, oppa. I’m glad you love it. You did a good job today, too. Must be really tired…”, she also bended towards him, saying in a lovely and caring voice.

“I’m OK. You must be even more tired than me. Will you return to your dorm now, or do you have some other schedule?”

“Ah… I must go back to the company before going home…”

“Here, have a lot of it. I know you like this dish, don’t you?”

“Oppa! Why do you keep giving me foods while I’m on a diet? Aiing~”

Jjong was about to say something when he realized the giggles from his beloved “sister-in-laws”:

“Hey, you two~~ Are you in your own world right now, kkk?”

“Unnie, oppa, get a room please~~”

“Aaa I don’t want to watch anymore~~ Love is in the air!!!”

Both of them just embarrassedly smiled and exchanged glances before looking down to the floor to hide their shyness.  

“Ah! Do you know that our Yura has a crazy fan boy, Jungsik-shi?” Sojin asked him. “We came to his radio several days ago. He said she was his ideal wife! Can you believe that? kkk”

Ahyoung shouted loudly, “Ya unnie~~ why do you say thatttt? Aigoo”

Jjong was dumbfounded for a moment. He did not know what to reply or how to react. A wave of questions crossed his mind. “Who is him? He dared to say that? What else did he do to her?...” The more he thought, the more anxious and concerned he felt inside. He even did not notice Yura was looking at him. Realizing the situation, he quickly answered “Really? Wow...” while putting a strained smile.

“Yeah, he even clenched his fist while talking about you. It seemed that he was quite jealous to see our Hong-seo-bang with Yura on the show, kkk” Sojin giggled.

Feeling uneasy and a bit angry, he thought, “What…? This kid…. Yass if I were there, I would teach him how to behave. How dare he do that in front of her? What did she said to him? ...Hmmm I don’t want to imagine anymore.” He slightly his lips. But it was his pride that kept him from saying out loud his thinking. Trying to regain his composure, he quitely said,

“Ahyoung ah, you got a real fan there. Woah really…”

Yura hurriedly said to him, “Oppa, it’s not like what you think. I... I said thank to him and gave him the album with my signature. That’s all”.

“But you also took a photo with him, right? He was standing so close to you” Hyeri added.

“Ya, which side are you in? Aigoo why are you guys like this? Oppa, don’t listen to them~~”, Yura was in panic right there.

(To be continued)