Part 3 [FINAL]

The Cure for Their Yearning Hearts

It didn’t surprise her at all. She didn’t know why but she was kinda expecting it. She was about to say something but Jiyong didn’t let her.

“Since my album had high sales, and I have more than enough savings, I took the liberty of buying the apartment just above BB’s and… and… I already asked my parents, you know how my mom loves you… and… I already asked your parents, your dad disagreed but your mom said it’s alright… and I did ask sajangnim he was hesitant but I begged him… and… bb and 2ne1…”

She sat herself on his lap while listening to his cute way of asking, and then grinned.

“Oppa, you talk a lot.” she pulled him close by his hoodie and kissed him.

The intensity of this kiss was more than the first ones. They were too caught up in kissing that they didn’t even noticed that Jiyong was about to fall back on the couch, which happened. But of course it didn’t even bother them. It would be more than that if something was going to stop them right now.

Chaerin was now on top of him, the kiss still continuous. They were only stopping if it was too hot to breathe.

“Is that your answer? Are you sure? You know there’s no more going back; I’m a very possessive man. Once you’re mine I’m never going to let you go…”

“Aigoo, such a selfish and jealous boyfriend.” She smirked. “Yes sir, I’m very sure. You know I’ll always be yours…”

And another mind blowing kiss was shared.

He was pretty impatient. He wanted to feel her. He wanted her underneath him. It was easier to feel her that way. He wanted to be the lead. And so he shifted their position and Chaerin was now underneath him, panting.

He was back to nibbling her sensitive spot on her neck when he felt her hand tugging his hoodie, trying to sneak its way inside. He stopped and looked at her, a smirk forming on his lips.

“What?” she asked. “Why are you looking at me like that?” he was still smirking at her, too overwhelmed at her actions. “Aish! Oppa!!! It’s irritating!” And tugged on the hoodie again”

He chuckled and sat up slightly. “Getting impatient aren’t we? Fine, I’ll remove it for you” then he hastily removed his hoodie, revealing his white tank top from practice, then went back to what he was doing.

Not an inch of exposed skin was left untouched. The kisses were longer and harder, making them extremely hot and breathless.

He was hesitant to move away from her, but the clothes were getting in his way.
He hurriedly pulled his tank top off and continued his abuse on her already swollen lips.

His hands were busy pulling down the straps of her nightie to expose more skin for him to feast on. He was raining her with kisses, hearing her soft moans made him want her more.

Suddenly and unfortunately, four guys burst through the door lead by the tallest one, not even bothering to knock to make their presence known.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong!” a low voice shouted.

“Oh ! Not again!!!” He searched for something to cover her, and found a hoodie on the floor, “Chaerin, put this on NOW.”

“But oppa, this isn’t mi-”
“Just put it on!” He looked for the other hoodie to cover her legs.

Just when she finished putting the hoodie on, he pulled her to him and sat her on his lap then covered her legs with the other hoodie. Then the 4 guys found them.

“Oh hyung! Were right on time!” Seungri clapped his hands excitedly and flashed them a silly grin.

“Shut up!” Jiyong shouted as he glared at the 4 guys standing in front of them. Chaerin buried her face on his chest as she was trying to hide her blushing face. (Mind you he was still topless.) Getting caught by her sunbaes in this state was the last thing on her mind.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jiyong was still glaring at them.

“Bom noona sent us here, she said we should take care of Chaerin and prevent you from pouncing on her” Daesung answered happily.

“Which I think we’re kinda late already? Chaerin… aren’t you going to greet your oppas?” TOP asked smirking at Jiyong’s wide eyes.

“De. Sorry Oppa.” Chaerin struggled from Jiyong’s grip, forgetting about her exposed skin, but actually it didn’t matter, these guys have seen too much skin… their little dongsaeng wouldn’t even matter. It was actually Jiyong’s possessiveness that was kicking in.

“Annyong oppa” She reached up and kissed TOP on his cheeks, then went to Daesung and Seungri then last was Young Bae “Ah, youngbae oppa, congratulations on your comeback” then kissed Youngbae on his cheek.

She was looking down all the time, still hiding her blushing face, that she didn’t even notice the drooling expressions of the 4 guys. Well the 3 was just shocked, Seungri was the one drooling.

“Yah! Magnae! Stop drooling over my girl! Pabooo!” then hit his forehead before pulling Chaerin towards the door to her bedroom.

The other guys snickered over his actions.

“Chaerin GET INSIDE THE ROOM NOW.”
“Fine.” But her playfulness caught up again and made her think of the best way to piss him off, she just loved seeing him furious “but oppa, I told you, this isn’t mine” And quickly removed the hoodie then walked to the room.

“LEE CHAERIN! Aiiish, this girl is too much!” then he noticed the 4 guys gawking over her girl. “You vultures!” and each earned a slap at the back of their heads.

“Hyung! That hurts!” Daesung whined.
“Well it’s your fault for looking at her like that!” Jiyong defended his self.
“Tch. Our leader is very possessive. May I just remind you, she’s our friend too.” TOP was still laughing at Jiyong’s angry face.
“But that doesn’t mean you can look at her like that!”
“Face it Ji, She’s hot. A head turner. A guy would be stupid if he doesn’t find her attractive” Youngbae said while chuckling.

And the magnae has spoken, though still in a daze “Chaerin is y hot.”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” Jiyong tackled him to the ground trying to wake him up from his daydream. “Stop thinking of her like thaaaaat!!!” and a playful wrestling game began.

A phone suddenly beeped.
“Yah! Stop! Bommie just texted me, she said she’s in the lobby with dara and teddy. She brought us food, let’s go!” Youngbae started pushing Daesung and Seungri towards the door.
“What? Dara’s with teddy hyung? Aiiish that girl!” TOP went out, cursing under his breath.

“Finally you’re leaving us alone!”
“I know you need the time. Just don’t forget our 5pm flight tomorrow. Or else sajangnim will take back his decision about you two living together, speaking of… did she say yes?”
Jiyong just grinned and nodded. No words can describe how he feels.
“Then great. I’m leaving, tell her that you’re leaving tomorrow, she will understand. Just take it slow, okay?” And with that, Youngbae left to join the others.

Little did they know, Chaerin could hear everything inside the room.

***
When he entered the room, he found Chaerin lying on the bed, facing the other side of the room. He climbed up the bed, lied down by her side, turned her around, saw her hugging his hoodie, crying out a few crystal tears. He was startled. Chaerin immediately wiped her tears out.

“Chae-ah, why are you crying?” He started.
“Who’s crying?” she faked a smile.
“You are, kid.”
“I’m not crying, and I’m not a kid.”
“Do you think I’m that dumb? Come on, tell me what’s wrong.”
“It’s nothing, oppa.”
“Is it something I’m not supposed to know? Am I the reason?”
“…”
“You don’t trust me.” He said in a flat tone and looked away from her.

Chaerin, bothered by her conscience, finally spoke. “It’s not that.”
“Then what is it?”
“I don’t know. Maybe because I miss you.”
Jiyong gave a questioning look. “Huh? You miss me? I don’t understand. I’m right here beside you then you’ll say you miss me.”
“I don’t know oppa.” She sat up. “I’m counting the days; up until yesterday, it has been 2 weeks, a couple of minutes from a while ago, and from tomorrow until you come back… I can’t even count it with my fingers and toes combined. And now you're leaving again.” She said looking down, embarrassed for her childishness.

“Oh… you heard us…”
Chaerin just nodded.
“That’s the reason you cried?”
“Probably.”
“Probably?”
“Yeah. They just flowed out on their own.”

“Then, you want me to tag along with TOP hyung instead? He will leave a little later than us.” He said trying to find a way to solve her problem.

“No oppa. You don’t have to do that. First, you don’t have a valid reason. TOP oppa has Iris. Second, you’re the leader. You can’t be missing. And third, I know you’ve been waiting for a long time for this comeback. I can’t be so selfish. Now is my time to wait.” Jiyong smiled at her words and said, “Thanks, Chae. You really understand me.” She answered with an assuring smile.

“So, what do you want to do now? WE only have tonight, you know?”
“Uhm, let me think… stare at you.”
“You can do that?” She nodded.
“Well, I’m sorry to say this, little lady, but I think we can’t do that.”
“Why?” She pouted.
“Maybe you can but I can’t.”
“Why? Am I that ugly?”
“No. Exactly the opposite. You’re too pretty that when we do your game, I’ll lose immediately. It’s unfair. I hate losing.”
“Tsss. You’re teasing me.” She threw him the hoodie. “I believe this is yours, mister.” She got up and tried to go out of bed but next thing she knew, she was already pinned back at the bed with Jiyong on top of her.

“You are not allowed to go anywhere, little lady. You’re playing my game tonight.”
“I won’t lose to you.”
“Oh yeah? We’ll see.”

And they did it.

The next morning, Chaerin’s clothes can be seen everywhere. The morning sunlight that made its way through the curtains woke her up from her deep sleep.

“Oppa?” she loved waking up beside him, feeling his warmth. She snuggled closer. And felt that his hand was tightening on her waist, though he’s still asleep.

She poked his cheek, trying to wake him up. That’s when she saw her arms were full of his lovebites.

“dammit.” She slowly untangled herself from him and looked at the mirror near the bed. “Argh! Why does he love marking meee? How can I cover this now?”

“YAAAH! Oppa!!!! WAKE UP!!!”
“hmmm”
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”
“whaaat?” he pulled her down on the bed again. “Let’s sleep some more.”
“How can I sleep when I’m worried about this?”
“About what?” his eyes were still closed, and he kept on snuggling close to her.
“Look at what you did to me?” He peeked at her and closed his eyes again.
“It will be gone soon.”
“But I have practice today!”
“Even better. You can’t wear those revealing clothes, now go back to sleep.”
“Oh so that’s why?” Chaerin had that playful smirk on her. “Then it won’t be wrong if I do this.”

She lowered herself close to his neck and then started to mark him too, determined to take revenge on what he did.

“what are you doing?” He was awakened by the tickly feeling of her kisses.
“I’m playing your game” and she just smiled at him.

***
Airport. “Gdragon was spotted at the airport today wearing a red jacket over a black hoodie, is he trying to hide something?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading, sorry if it's to rushed or 
random:))