Part 1

The Cure for Their Yearning Hearts

Two weeks.
Two weeks of agony.
Two weeks of not being able to hear her lovely yet fierce voice.
Two weeks of not being able to play with his blonde hair.
Two weeks of not being able to spend time with her.
Two weeks of not being able to battle for vitamin water.
Two weeks of not being able to bicker about the smallest things.
Gaaaah. Two weeks.

Sure, they texted each other… but it wasn’t enough…
Of course they would bump into each other in the hall ways… but it wasn’t enough…

2ne1 TV didn’t help, he was furious… watching her talk to the camera about her little crush on Teddy… Even the news articles added to his torture… Knowing about Hyun Joong liking her… Or seeing her pictures that showed too much skin… Gaaaaah… everything seems to gang up on him! Two weeks of abstinence wasn’t exactly his idea of being happy.

HE JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF HER… WHYYYYY?

Because he LOVES her… more than anyone else… funny… the playboy GDRAGON of BIG BANG fell for his badass dongsaeng, the boyish CL of 2NE1… and yet he has other girls running after hiim, trying to get his attention… but why her? The girl who is so focused on work… even forgetting to take care of herself… why her?

He doesn’t even know. He just loves her. It’s enough reason to be crazy. Everything about her makes him lose control… He’s definitely insane… INSANELY CRAZY FOR HER…

He’s not the only one becoming crazy.
If you ask the girls, they’ll answer you with one name.
Lee Chaerin.

“You can’t talk to her if it’s not about work or else you’ll be talking to a wall” -Bom
“You can’t mention his name if you still want to live”- Minji
“If her phone rings and it’s not him… aish, I think we need to buy her a new phone…” – Dara

Is that proof enough that she’s going insane? 
Well you can’t blame her. Blame him for not calling her. Blame him for being busy. Blame the world for needing a hot blond bigbang leader!

So you see… TWO WEEKS WAS TORTURE INDEED.

 

2NE1’s Apartment.

“Are you sure she’s not coming with us to the party?” Bom asked as she was putting stuff in her purse.

“Yes, very sure. She declined me twice.” Dara answered while fixing her hair. “Minji-ah don’t forget to bring your mom’s birthday present from us, we’re going to drop you first at your house before Bom and I go to the party.”

“Yes unni.” She answered meekly then turned to Bom “Oh I’m pretty sure Chae unni is not going with us… I think Jiyong Oppa’s coming over… look at what she’s wearing! Chaerin Unnie is definitely looking hot.” Minji playfully said.

“Omo! Chaerinnie what are you wearing?” Bom swiftly moved to where chaerin was sitting and studied her outfit.

“Uhh… usual sleeping clothes…?” Chaerin answered sheepishly.

“I can see that, but I heard Jiyong’s coming over isn’t a little too short for a man to see…what are you planning?”
“Nothing!”
“LEE CHAE RIN!”
“Bommie unni, can you please be quiet? This is my favorite scene!” She tried to change the subject, afraid that she will be forced to change her clothes. It was comfortable. She loves sleeping in them, and Jiyong loves seeing her wearing them… afterall, she was covered with her oversized hoodie.

“YAH! Chaerin! Are you talking back now?”
“Unni! Nooo. I just…uhhm… I’m covered anyway…” She quickly answered with a pout that no one can resist…
“Aigoo. Bom, just let them be… if I know, you wear something like that when YoungBae’s here.” Dara teasingly said as she tried to pull Bom towards the door…
“But she’s showing too much skin… her legs are…”

Then the doorbell rang.

Minji opened the door, “See! I told you Jiyong oppa is coming over, annyong oppa!” Minji grinned as Jiyong patted her head.

“Kwon Ji Yong! You are not allowed to enter this house!” Bom tried to push him back outside the door.

(Chaerin was oblivious to all that was happening as she was pretty occupied with what she was watching…)

“But noona why?”

“Because Chaerin is alone inside… wearing some oh-so-short clothes…” Dara teasingly said, wiggling her brows at Jiyong, who blushed instantly, getting what she was saying.

“Yes and because you’re such a e and I don’t want my chaerin to be hurt!” Bom said, scolding jiyong.

“Bwoh?! I won’t hurt her! I promise! Come on noona! You know we haven’t seen each other in two weeks…I miss her! I need her!” he lowers his voice saying each word sweetly.

“Oooh don’t you dare use that sweet tone on me!” Bom was slowly letting her guard down… she knew he wouldn’t hurt chaerin. Everyone knows how in love those two are.

“Is it working?” Jiyong was smirking now knowing that Bom was giving him permission to see her.

“Fine Fine… just please be responsible! And Careful! She’s still a child…”

“Nae noona!” Jiyong ran inside looking for HIS chaerin.

“We’re leaving oppa! Take care!” Minji shouted as she closed the door.

And so they were left alone…

He found her sitting on the floor. Watching what seems to be a Japanese Drama. He wondered why girls loved to watch such dramas…

She was on the floor, leaning her back on the sofa, eating some strawberry ice cream, quietly sobbing.

Jiyong grinned, slowly taking in the sight. He missed her so much.

“Hey.” He said softly. He was trying not to ruin her moment. He knows she was crying because of the drama.

He did not get any response. 
‘It’s alright, I’m not going to get mad but Does she not miss me too?’

“Chaerin.”

Still no response…

“Lee Chae rin…” He was now leaning on the back rest of the sofa, looking at her back… hoping that she’d turn around and flash him the smile the he longed to see.

But still, she didn’t move an inch! She just kept on watching. 
‘this is annoying.’

He wanted to talk to her. He wanted her in his arms.

He sat on the sofa and brought her up with him. 
“Ah oppa! Annyong.” She was now sitting in between his legs, leaning her back on his chest. 
“Wow, and now you notice me. Tsk.”

“I’m sorry, I just love this scene! *sobs* and it’s too sweet yet so sad!*sniff*” 
“You should stop watching these dramas. If it doesn’t frustrate you… it makes you cry!” She snuggled closer to his chest, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her into place.

“What can I do? You’ve been away for so long; I needed something to get my mind off you.” She turned back to the TV, watching again.

“You don’t like thinking about me?” he was starting to get worried. She didn’t look too happy to see him. In fact it was like he interrupted something important. “Aiiish… this is so frustrating, I shouldn’t have come here!”

He tried to stand but she was too quick for him. She shifted her position and was now sitting on his lap.

“No. you can’t leave. Just give me a few minutes. It will end soon.” She reached up and gave him a lingering kiss on his cheek.

That was more than enough to make him stay. Once again he wrapped his arms around her waist. And kissed her cheek too.

He was contented to have her in his arms, but he was becoming desperate for her attention.

After a few minutes…
“Chaerin”
“hmm?”
“is the show about to end?”
“no.”
“aish.”
He was getting impatient.

Another 5 minutes…
“Chaerin”
“hhmm?”
“Can you just stop watching and continue that next time?”
“no.”
“Aish.”

Another 5 minutes…
“Aren’t you glad that I’m here?”
“Yes I am.”
“But why aren’t you paying attention to me?”
“Because I’m busy watching.”
“aish.”

He was now aggravated, he really wanted to spend the night with her before he leaves for Japan tomorrow. She does not know that of course.

--------