Part 2

The Cure for Their Yearning Hearts

 

Getting impatient, he decided to make his move. He searched for her hand, held it (while still hugging her) and played with it, pondering how great it felt that he was able to hold her hand again. His thumb was now drawing circles on the back of her hand gently rubbing it, indicating that he wanted her. She knew that, that’s why she stood up.

“Where are you going?”
“To get more ice cream” and flashed him a cute smile and walked to the fridge.

That was when he noticed what she was wearing. Her perfectly shaped legs were exposed. And now his ‘I’m-content-with-just-holding-you’ feeling was turned to ‘I-need-you-NOW’. He was amazed at how this girl affects him with just showing a little amount of skin. He was getting pretty excited.

‘Damn it, this girl is just amazing’

Chaerin sat on his lap again, and found her comfort position, now having a bowl full of ice cream. 
Jiyong was just was slowly becoming aware of her new scent, an enthralling one to be exact.

“Did you change your shampoo?” 
“oh you noticed? Is it okay?” 
“Yes, very.” He was becoming breathless. Oh the agony. He wants her now, but he knows she won’t give in that easy.

She stood up again, congratulating herself for not losing herself and giving in.

“What now?”
“I forgot to put syrup!” she answered.

And again he got distracted by her legs.

He was not in his right mind if he lets her have her way, he thought.

She went back to him, and sat on his lap again.


“Chaerin-ah, what are you wearing underneath?” He was slowly sliding his hand up her thigh and played with the hem of her oversized hoodie.

Hearing that made CL smirk; her plan of seducing him was slowly working!

“Oppa.” She just shook her head and turned to watch again while still indulging herself in her favorite ice cream

“You won’t tell me?”
“No.” 
“Fine.” He was grinning when he said that, obviously thinking about something.

He pulled her closer, gathered her hair to one side, and kissed her temple. He trailed his kisses from her right cheek to her jaw line and finally settling on her neck… tenderly nibbling her skin. He was looking for her sensitive spot, his favorite thing to do whenever they get this intimate.

He found it. He slightly bit it, and ran his tongue, slowly but teasingly. Chaerin was already biting the spoon to suppress her moans. For she knows that he was really getting excited and that if she showed signs of falling in his trap, her plan of teasing him will be ruined.

And that’s when it hit her!

“Aish oppa! Let me finish the drama first!” she almost forgot her plan.

It’s his fault for not calling her! Why would she give way to him?

He groaned and dropped back to his former position. He was trying to calm his self. Being close to her like this and seeing her exposed legs wasn’t the exact remedy for that.

Chaerin was trying not to laugh at him.

“Oppa just eat first? Okay? I’ll feed you.” And flashed her cutest smile

‘How can this girl be cute and y at the same time? Oh Chaerin you just trapped me in your alluring spell.’

She scooped too much ice cream on purpose. Deliberately fed him without looking at him but was acting that she was looking at something else.

“Aish, Chaerin!” there was some ice cream dripping from his chin to his neck. He was about to wipe it off with his hand but chaerin tugged his hand down and brought it down to her thigh, sliding it up and down. Her bold actions were definitely surprising him. Then without even thinking twice, she lowered herself close to his neck. He was even more surprised when he felt the gentle of her breath and that wonderful sensation as she the ice cream off of his neck to his chin.

After making sure that no ice cream was left, she sat up and looked at him.

“I’m sorry oppa, I wasn’t looking at you.” She smiled and bit her lip.

“That does it! I’m not holding back anymore! You’re such a tease!” He hungrily captured her lips; not even breathing crossed his mind.

Chaerin knew that what she did would finish him. She could feel the hunger and urgency in his mind blowing kiss. It wasn’t the usual sweet jiyong. She didn’t think that her boyfriend could be like this.

Using the kiss as a distraction, Jiyong looked for the remote and just clicked a random button just to change the drama to keep her mind off it. But Chaerin noticed the change in the sounds.

She broke the kiss, and glared at him.

“Yah! Why did you change the channel?”
“So that you could concentrate on me. That Japanese guy doesn’t even know you, stop watching him!” And he kissed her again, with the same intensity.

Unfortunately, Jiyong chose the wrong button to click. The TV was now showing a music video, Young Bae’s to be exact. Chaerin once again broke the kiss.

“Argh!” Jiyong breathlessly groaned in frustration. 
“Oh! It’s Young Bae oppa’s new MV” CL was really getting to his nerves. She was having fun teasing him.

“So you’d rather watch Young Bae than kiss me?”
“Of Course! Young Bae oppa is hot, I loved his comeback stage last week!” She was squealing like a fangirl.

She looked at him, trying to read his mind. She held his face with both of her hands. And she was now ready to let her guard down.

“But you know what?” Jiyong just looked at her, showing how annoyed he is, “Young Bae oppa was lacking something,” she slowly inched her way out of his hold “he didn’t have,” she pecked his lips lightly “that blond dragonball hair” pecked him again “that I really…” she was now on her feet, leaning down, and gave him a lingering kiss, “love.”

And slowly walked away from him.


“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?” 
“Somewhere far from you” She giggled.

“Why are you doing this to me? Why can’t you finish what you’ve started? Aish!” He ran his hands through his hair.

“Because you didn’t call me, not even a simple “hello” or “I miss you”! But you’re lucky I will let you have your fun, but catch me first.” She stuck her tongue out, GD stood up, and soon they were chasing each other around the house.

She got tired; she knew the torture is already enough. She “bumped” into the table and acted like she was really hurt. 
“Ah! Chagiya! Are you alright?” Jiyong was now looking for possible bruises on her body. “No” She quickly answered and tried to run away but Jiyong was still holding her hand.

“HA! I win.” He pulled her, threw her on the sofa, and climbed on top of her. She was now lying on the sofa, in between his knees. Jiyong placed his hands on her side, to support his weight.

As he finally settled in his position, he looked at chaerin and she looked back at him. They smiled at each other before he started to kiss her forehead, down to her nose, then finally, landing on her soft lips. They shared a very passionate kiss but just as their kiss was starting to get hot, Jiyong pulled back and broke the kiss.

“Oppa?” Chaerin was confused. He didn’t answer. “Oppa? What’s wrong?” She asked in a really worried tone. Jiyong looked deeply into her eyes.

“You know what?”
“Hmm?” 
“I REALLY missed you.” He whispered with a very sincere and soft voce, emphasizing the word ‘REALLY’.

Chaerin pulled him back, planted a small peck on his lips and smiled, “I missed you too, oppa. Very… badly.”

And with those words, Chaerin melted in his touch as Jiyong started to kiss every part of her body; he couldn’t take it anymore. He had to do this before leaving for Japan tomorrow. He’ll be away from his girl… again.

Minutes passed and finally, they broke the kiss and came up looking for air. Jiyong saw Chaerin fanning herself as she sat up back a little. She then unconsciously took off her hoodie, revealing what she was really wearing. And at that moment, Jiyong’s eyes grew big… maybe as big as the size of dinner plates.

He blinked many times and finally coming to his senses, he said, “Ooooh… Chaerin-ah, you really know how to tease me ne?” It was just then when Chaerin realized what she had actually done… and how Jiyong looked at her as if there’s no tomorrow.

“Aish . No Oppa! It’s really hot and I had no other choice but to take it off! Look how I’m sweating!”

Jiyong gave a smirk. “Yeah Yeah. I know. I’m feeling hot too…” Jiyong said in a rather mocking tone.

“Nooo! Oppa! I’m really not-” He didn’t let her finish her sentence for he already crashed his lips with hers. After all, seeing Chaerin in his favorite nightie of hers was like seeing an angel that came down from heaven. It was just simply irresistible. With hands roaming her body, he planted soft kisses all over her then finally, he settled on her neck, nibbling her soft skin like there’s no tomorrow.

He tugged the strap of her nightie, now kissing her bare shoulder. When he decided.

Decided what?

He quickly sat back up, now playing with the hem of his hoodie.
“Chaerin…”
”Hmm?” his actions were confusing her; she sat up too, waiting for what he was going to say.
He can’t even look at her; he was just looking down, still the hem of his hoodie.

“Do you want to live together?”