Tiffany Loves Taeyeon

Another Then Another (Drabbles)

(Sorry for the late update)

----

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked, "I'm fine. We're still okay. Why are you...?" she exhaled in disbelief.

 

"Because we can't do this anymore." Tiffany says through clenched teeth. Repeating the words she practiced few days before.

 

"I love you." Taeyeon replied. She cupped Tiffany's cheeks. "W-why are you doing this?"

 

"I don't love you anymore." I really love you... Tiffany stared at her with blank eyes.

 

Taeyeon's hands went limp and dropped to her sides. She stared at Tiffany while her tears continue to slide down her cheeks. "B-but w-we..." she inhaled sharply, "We were okay. You just kissed me goodnight yesterday and hugged me when I got home. So...W-where did we go wrong?"

 

"Everything’s fine that's what's wrong." Tiffany's eyes were finally filled with tears, Can you remember the last time you told me you loved me? Because I can't. Can you remember the time you smiled or laughed with me? Because I can't. You never initiated anything now...

 

"T-then what do you want me to do?"

 

Our relationship has gone cold. I missed the warmth of your smile and how your eyes would melt my heart. But I saw you smiling at someone else, the smile that used to be only directed at me.

 

"I want you to let me go." And be happy again.

 

"D-don't do this, please?" The words that came from Taeyeon's mouth rendered her speechless. She grew tense when Taeyeon held her hands. "Please don't go?" the latter cried, "I-I'm so lost without you...I k-know that we fight almost everday bu-but...I still love you."

 

"Fight or without it, my reason won't change at all." Tiffany clenched her trembling fists. She looked away, unable to look at the weeping woman. The determination to leave falters when she looks at Taeyeon. "I don't love you. I-I can't do it anymore."

 

"But why?" the cries from Taeyeon is making her heart ache so much.

 

Because I want to see you happy. "Y-You don't," Tiffany can't hesitate now, she can't give Taeyeon a glimpse of her true feelings. "You don't fit me anymore," she grumbled, "I am so sick of you just always beside me and all. I grew weary and really tired and I don't want to be in a relationship where I am just so goddamn exhausted of it, of you."

 

Taeyeon looked down at her feet, she was sniffing now. "G-give me another chance? I promise I'll be better. Taetae will be better," she looked up with new determination in her eyes, "Whatever went wrong, I'll fix it. J-Just please tell me." she pleaded.

 

Tiffany can't hold it in anymore, she shivered when Taeyeon held her close, just like how she used to. The warmth had destroyed every bits and pieces left of her will to let Taeyeon go, making her cry the tears she was trying hard not to spill.

 

"Please tell me, Fany..."

 

"Your smile. Your laugh, that freaking dimple that I loved. Your warm eyes. I missed it all," she sobbed, "It's been a while since I've seen them. And when I did see it, they were for someone else." Tiffany sadly smiled, "I don't want to keep you when you clearly belong to someone else who can still bring that smile up even when you're fighting. I want you to be happy a-and I've seen you happy with him, more than with me." She pulled away from Taeyeon's grip and saw the broken expression. Tiffany caressed the soft cheek she once gladly owned.

 

"I-I love you and I love seeing you happy, even if I am not the cause of it." she lightly kissed the girl's lips, her eyes are shut tight but the tears manage to slip out. "You go be happy with him, okay?" she kissed Taeyeon's closed eyelids, "I know you love me and I know you know I love you too. But your happiness is my priority. A-And maybe we're not just meant to be." Tiffany kissed both of her cheeks then she left a peck on the tip of Taeyeon's nose. "G-Goodbye, Taetae."

 

Tiffany walked away from Taeyeon. The latter painfully watched as the girl's back disappeared.