Ninety nine: Happy birthday, Seungie.

One hundred sleepless nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost fourteen hours of being on an airplane, weird sleeping patterns and just being tired of flying, they made it.

“I can't believe that I am in Japan right now,” Victoria said while trying not to pass out in the hotel bed for their parents and Nana. She was obviously staying in SeungHyun's room and thanks to manager Oppa they we're able to stay in the same hotel because he made the reservations and let some V.I.P all access for the show tonight. -witch they were already a little to late.-

Victoria quickly took a shower and dress herself up with nothing to fancy, obviously not heels, no skirts and it was freezing in Japan right now. So, she went simply but... stylish.

The little sister was coming to and of course she dress to impress, Nana finally got out of the room and she look ridiculously cute and a little grown up.

“Aw, why are so cute?, you can't be this cute.” Victoria said scrunching her face because it was disgustingly cute.

“She put the outfit herself.” Jin Min said with a smile and sighing looking at her little girl. “She's growing up so fast.”

“Yeah, that's how usually works.” Victoria laugh and grabbed all her stuff. “Okay, ready Nana?”

“Yes!” She screamed and they laughed.

“Alright, said good bye to Omma and let's go.” Victoria said and looked at Jim Min. “You sure don't wanna come?”

“Oh no, we're gonna meet some friends with your Dad, we'll see you at the restaurant that the manager told us.” Jim Min wave her off and send both girls to they merry way.

Luckily they made it after a little bit half way into the show, and it was amazing. Nana was screaming and dancing all the songs and keep pointing at SeungHyun making Victoria laugh.

Then in a break all of them sang Happy birthday to him and Vicky was a little bit overwhelmed because it was a full stadium singing at the same time.

She took a picture and posted on Instagram, with this caption.

'V.I.P's are awesome, such a cool crowd and loyal as hell. Also, Happy birthday oo. <3'

As soon as the show were over, the two of them walked to the backstage almost running.

SeungHyun was constantly cheeking his phone before the show, waiting for her to call him but nothing, total radio silence and he was PISSED as .

“What's up, Hyung?” SeungRi asked cheerfully and Big SeungHyun just gave him a glare, he wasn't in the mood. “Happy Birthday, Hyung!” He just told him and slowly back off.

He just sighed deeply and put up a front, maybe something happened and he was pissed or she was tired because it was late there.

Just chill the out.

So he did the show, pretend to be alright for a couple of hours and then he will deal with Victoria. He was tired, and fussy about everything so he just go backstage and tried to chill.

“Oh, he's mad.” Victoria said while peeking into the dressing room.

“Oppa SeungHyun?” Nana asked while hiding behind her sister's legs. Victoria nodded and turn around and crouch besides her and handed her the little cake that the manager Oppa hide for her.

“I'm gonna use you as leverage,” She said with a smile. “Hold this, I'm gonna light the candles.”

“Can I blow the candles?”

“No, it's for SeungHyun's. It's his birthday, Nana.” Victoria explain and light up the last candle.

“But I want to blow the candles!” The little one pout and Victoria make a face and sigh.

“After Seungie blows them, can you wait?” She asked and her sister agreed with a smile. “Thank you, sweetheart.” She thanked her and carefully Nana started walking to the dressing room and as soon as she entered started to sing in a very exaggerated way the birthday song.

Victoria was laughing from behind her sister while helping her hold the cake stady, SeungHyun looked and saw those two and quickly let go a laugh. He did felt it, God. He wasn't mad anymore, he was truly ing happy just to see her there singing him happy birthday with Nana. Everyone was cracking up at the little one and singing along with her, SeungHyun approached them with the biggest smile that she had ever see and crouch besides Nana and grabbed Victoria's hand.

“Happy Birthday Oppa!” Nana said with enthusiasm and almost push the cake toward SeungHyun face for him to blow the candles.

“Thank you Sweetie,” He said and blow the candles, Nana didn't even wasted a second and quickly turned around and asked her sister to light them up again for her.

“God Nana, pretend that you're interested at least.” Victoria laugh and she light up the candles again and everyone sing happy birthday for her now.

Kids, so cute.

SeungHyun pulled Victoria to him and embrace her, feeling her up close, her perfume, her hair in his hand it was too much. He really missed her more than he wanted to to admit right now.

“God, I missed you so ing much you dork.” Victoria mumble with a smile on his shoulder, SeungHyun let out a little laugh and said:

“Don't ever go this long again.”

“I know, I won't.” She replied quickly and felt SeungHyun's lips on her neck, it was a quick kiss but it meant so much in that moment. “Happy Birthday, ahjussi!”

SeungHyun fight the urge just to kiss her deeply in front of all the staff, and people that know him because PDA wasn't his style and he knew that the boys will for that. Unless he's drunk when he's drunk he didn't care.

“I can't belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter