Eighty Seven.

One hundred sleepless nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes Victoria wondered if this people really needed her in here and why the did she have to be present on this bull building construction?.

“ my life,” She muttered watching the rain fall and drank the rest of the coffee and then sat down bored out of her mind on the desk in the VEGA Enterprises, America HQ.

She had a slight idea why they requested her here, and it was because one of CEO of the executive team had a son and Victoria was the ultimate catch for the CEO here, and apparently the son did have a crush on her, and everyday that she stayed on this place that theory seem even realistic than before.

She usually used her lunch time to face time with SeungHyun but today the executive board decided that was a perfect time to have a lunch and talk businesses at the same time, two things that Victoria wanted to keep apart as much as she could.

Now she was sitting on the meeting room pretending to like the stupid salad in front of her when in reality she wanted to go McDonald's drive through and eat a big mac and talk with Seungie while he was getting ready to hit the bed. This people were so pretentious in front of her, trying to impress her but at the same time they don't really take her seriously and honestly, it was getting old.

Victoria was dedicated in her work, she loves it and was very good at it. She was very a logical thinker, perfectionist, independent and a little bit of an , sometimes.

Well, mostly.

“...We wouldn't even be having this conversation right now if any of you actually listen to what I said, I told you to work with our construction team from South Korea but you insisted to employ a bunch of inexperienced people trying to save you a few bucks.” She stated. “This is an investment, may as well invest some money on it and try to be a diligent CEO.” Victoria calmly said all this and then proceed to eat her salad and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter