Ninety seven & Ninety eight.

One hundred sleepless nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ninety Seven.

Victoria almost cry when she saw her family stroll casually in the building while she was discussing some paper work with a secretary.

“Unnie!” Her little sister, Nana run to her screaming while Victoria practically shoved the papers to the secretary and pick up her four year old sister into her arms.

“God, I've miss you! You little monster” She said to Nana and she playfully ruffle her big sister hair.

Jim Min her stepmother, may as well the only mother that Victoria had since she was little, practically raise her, gave her a heartwarming hug and so her dad. Mister Vega, you know the actual owner of VEGA enterprises. Suddenly almost everyone went quiet and out of ing no where the stupid CEO appear.

“Daniel!, nice to see you again.” He said like he knew Daniel from freaking years. Daniel gave her daughter a look and she nodded.

'Yeah, I've putting up with this' She almost telepathically said to her father.

They shake hands and her dad politely dismissed him because he wasn't here on businesses. He was visiting her oldest daughter and then quickly they got out of the building and went to get some lunch.

They were sat down on the high end restaurant waiting for the food while they talked.

“So, how's SeungHyun?” Jim Min asked.

“Good. He's on Tokyo. Today Big Bang started their annual dome tour. He was pretty pump about it.”

“Yeah, Isn't his birthday coming up?” Jim Min commented and Victoria's face drop a little.

“Yeah, the day after tomorrow actually.”

“And you're going to Japan?” She asked and Victoria just looked at her.

“No, I-II can't leave everything here. It's my work.” She said and sigh. “I wish I could.” She added and her father let out a laugh and gave her a look.

“Vick, you're not some normal employee in the company.”

“What?”

“You can come and go as you wish and everyone had to deal with that because you're my daughter and I'm the owner.”

“Can I?, Really?” She asked and frown. “But they requested my help here.”

“Yes, I ask you if you wanted and you said yes. If you didn't wanted I would have send someone else.”

Victoria sigh deeply and then smiled because it was like she had like the best news on her life. She mumble something to herself and take out her cellphone.

“What are you doing?” Nana asked.

“Booking a flight to Japan.” She answered and Jim Min spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter